My Ill Grandpa

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

boba7523

My Ill Grandpa

Post by boba7523 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:56 am

Hi guys, i was notified that my grandpa has sepsis (or blood poisoning) and is currently in ICU at a hospital. I looked up this illness and the survival rate isn't very high. I haven't seen him in years because we live in a different country. He is one of my family members that are closest to me and i miss him dearly. I don't really know what to say right now as my mind is blank and my body is a little weak. I don't need a hug, i just want my grandpa to get better. He's always saying how he misses me and wished i could go back to visit him, but i'm overseas right now trying to finish an education and will be unable to go back no matter what, and this pains me dearly... I will be able to go back in 2 years, and i just pray that God will give him 2 more years to live. In my culture (Taiwanese), i've heard about a book called "Birth/Death book" where it has records of when you are born, major incidents that will impact your life, and the date and year you will die. I also heard that there's ways to extend the death date. Has anyone heard about this? Would Akashic records be the same thing?

pageofcups

Post by pageofcups » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:21 pm

*Hugs you*

I don't think I know how to help. I know nothing. I'm sorry.

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:42 am

Big hugs to you.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”