Shaking my blues away

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

akido

Shaking my blues away

Post by akido » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:07 pm

My situation is a very common one. I feel quite sad because I had my applications rejected. I feel I am going to start from scratch again. It has been a long wait for me. Some comments of people around me aren't helping me too. For the longest time I just let it out of my ears, but it somehow it made me felt bad already. I feel lonely and want to shake my blues away today. Although I am still stuck in this situation, I hope eventually everything would change.

Thanks for hearing me out! :smt006
akido

Celestial

Re: Shaking my blues away

Post by Celestial » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:15 am

akido wrote:My situation is a very common one. I feel quite sad because I had my applications rejected. I feel I am going to start from scratch again. It has been a long wait for me. Some comments of people around me aren't helping me too. For the longest time I just let it out of my ears, but it somehow it made me felt bad already. I feel lonely and want to shake my blues away today. Although I am still stuck in this situation, I hope eventually everything would change.

Thanks for hearing me out! :smt006

Hello Akido! I'm sorry that you are feeling sad. One thing to realize is that few win the fight on their first try. For example, just look at the Wright Brothers and having to try and try again until it was right. Therefore, it takes time and patience in order to get somewhere. And remember that Rome was not built in one day. When people comment about the situation it certainly cannot help matters any if their comments are rude or condescending. Unfortunately, many don't even realize they are being offensive unless someone points it out to them.

Feeling down and lonely due to the rejection of something you value is a normal human reaction. Don't give up the ship! There is always hope along the way no matter how long it takes. And remember that patience is a virtue. Being patient and waiting on something really helps in the long run. Remember also that the sky is the grayest just before the light of dawn.

The good news is that you are not alone. Many, unfortunately, have far worse things happening to them right now as we speak. Keep your focus on your objective and try to keep a Positive mind with a CAN DO attitude as what has happened to you is just a part of learning further lessons that are required of everyone while incarnate in this world. It helps to further your spiritual growth! Blessed are they who learn from such lessons! Perseverance Is the High Order Of the Day!

So, chin up and square those shoulders! Your load will be lifted soon and you will be in a much better space! (((((Hugs))))) to you, my friend!
With God's blessings of Compassion, Peace, Joy, and Love,
Celestial

Seraph

Post by Seraph » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:09 am

Feeling blue here too, hope you feel better now.

akido

Thanks Celestial and Seraph

Post by akido » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:38 pm

I'm am a lot better now, and I hope you two are doing fine. I'm happy that I had an interview again for telco though nothing is still final. Yes, I am not alone in the waiting game. Patience is indeed a virtue that I need to learn in this lifetime. I am planning to send a bunch of resume again since I hadn't receive feedback from the last bunch of applications I've sent yet. Thanks again and all the best. :)
akido

srivijai

Post by srivijai » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:57 am

Be confident  u can achieve in your next trial  Try again and again sincerely u will achieve your goal  and then u will feel good  All the best
Astrology is a miracle Try to find out the destination Let us all make use of it and get benefited

Duchess1964

Post by Duchess1964 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:38 pm

Hugs to you!!  Always and forever!!
Silver Phoenix

dhav

Post by dhav » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:39 pm

Somtimes delays in our life is because the best things is waiting for us at the end. The rejected job applications are those that u would not have been happy with. the right job will just land in your hand. It's easy for me to advise patience to you but it's the only thing i can tell u. In the meantime ur job comes to you everyday thanks the universe for the wonderful most suited job he has provided you with. :)
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:08 pm

I hope you will get your job soon

Indigo11

Post by Indigo11 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:57 pm

Be confident in yourself, be inspired, believe in yourself, you can do it.

Good luck!

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:13 pm

Be self motivated. If one application fails, another will be approved.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”