I need a teacher !!

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

HalloweeN

I need a teacher !!

Post by HalloweeN » Sat May 05, 2012 9:20 pm

Hello,I'm new in this forum but also new in witchcraft world,I need a help, someone to teach me how to use magic,how to learn everything for begginers. I will be very happy if someone help's me,i need it so much. Thank you for understanding :)

Evard

Post by Evard » Sat May 05, 2012 11:05 pm

Hi . i Am a druid . I like summoning magic and altar former syrune problem with Alchemy .
Wull , I don't make subsisten westun master achem problem with improper [(reminder)] :-D
and I am somewhat not allowed to speak other thn English langue on this board so .huh. :)
Ok !*! Evard [:] I like summoning and eldritch magic . . my thoughts are risque at times .,
and the thought on promise to begin Amaste Modern2 isn't so bad . Thanks and Hooray :-D

Hi again . Wull , I won't teacher you Wicca . # . Look up my Master Number and [Evard] the
deal on why Magic sub forum isn't so bad at decent describe as "Pagan" though good ideal.n
and if admin allows this comment .,. look around the board and see , for my personal thot!s
. . I'm a lil eccentric and tolerated Ok . These are my I statements and uh <hm> {{{hug}}}
enjoy MB [Pagan] mysticboard.org with ideal to begin Modern# Magical . Thanks en Hooray

You wanted a Teacher hug so other n keywords or whatever . Have a nice moderate summer
and welcome to MB . . . my personal thought . . . OK ~ good luck with your learning . Evard .

HalloweeN

Post by HalloweeN » Sat May 05, 2012 11:47 pm

i didn't understand your english, but anyway thanks :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Magick and Occult forum

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat May 05, 2012 11:49 pm

Welcome 2U, seeker of wisdom,

While Evard is absolutely correct when he says that you are most unlikely to find someone who will actually teach you magic on Mystic Board, the Occult and Magick forum was specifically designed as a place which offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.
"Teachers open the door, but you enter by yourself."
[Credits: Anonymous]

Magick and Occult forum

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=40

Also see the article which asks the age old question "Is magic real?"

http://www.askmehelpdesk.com/magic/magi ... 32002.html

The answer is a conditional YES, but few of us yet possess enough self discipline and focus of mind in order to be able to make it work reliably for very long: if at all.

Real magic begins in and with our minds.

EoT Image

HalloweeN

Post by HalloweeN » Sun May 06, 2012 12:04 am

Eye of tiger i agree with you, also i liked the quote, and that is what i'm looking for, for someone to open the door.

Evard

Post by Evard » Sun May 06, 2012 1:38 am

Im more chaotic {good} and EoT is more polite .and lawful .
open door to wicca . . . we "*" can.not teacher you Wiccane.

Magic is good with proper use and not bother by wanting envy .

Im Iyi Summon considered by those I don't enjoy as bother.ing
for reason of gain what I don't want is greed and envy though *
I (uh) can.not focus your mind . ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ @!! #$ % :)

Statement of thought to consider what would be the control by a
group who are more interested in gain by malice is considered #
ignorant by those who are somewhat defiant about free will (*) $

Learning to respond.s in proper grammar and calm!ing! is good . &nbsp; &nbsp; Thanks @ and # hooray &nbsp;. , . &nbsp;goodly druidry . B Evard

srivijai

Post by srivijai » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:44 am

There is lot of books for magic available in the shops. you want to conduct magic show or just u want to learn If u want serious magic i will get you the details if u require
Astrology is a miracle Try to find out the destination Let us all make use of it and get benefited

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:00 am

Hugs to you as you are new in this forum.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”