New job

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

George

New job

Post by George » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:11 pm

i am hoping for a new job so i am asking for a big hug with a lot of positive energy that helps me get through the waiting process of yea and nae if i have the job.    :smt002  :smt003
thanks!  :smt006
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

Celestial

Re: New job

Post by Celestial » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:32 am

George wrote:i am hoping for a new job so i am asking for a big hug with a lot of positive energy that helps me get through the waiting process of yea and nae if i have the job.    :smt002  :smt003

Hi George! It's good you're here! I've got a Big (((((((Hug))))))) for you in your endeavor to get the new job that you are seeking! Hugs are really good for one and don't let anyone kid you, EVERYONE needs a hug....and OFTEN!!

So, here's sending you hugs with much Positive Energy and remember that where one door closes another will open up until the right job comes your way!

May you be blessed as you walk through this process!
With God's blessings of Compassion, Peace, Joy, and Love,
Celestial

Cyrenius

Post by Cyrenius » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:12 pm

Sending you a hug and positive energy and a sugestion: fell like you already have the perfect job for you, this will cut short the waiting proces

George

Re: New job

Post by George » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:59 pm

Celestial wrote:
George wrote:i am hoping for a new job so i am asking for a big hug with a lot of positive energy that helps me get through the waiting process of yea and nae if i have the job.    :smt002  :smt003

Hi George! It's good you're here! I've got a Big (((((((Hug))))))) for you in your endeavor to get the new job that you are seeking! Hugs are really good for one and don't let anyone kid you, EVERYONE needs a hug....and OFTEN!!

So, here's sending you hugs with much Positive Energy and remember that where one door closes another will open up until the right job comes your way!

May you be blessed as you walk through this process!
thanks for taking the time to reply and offer the hug and positivity!  i am still waiting to hear about the job and sadly as days go by i lose hope but at least i tried!   :smt002

George

Post by George » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:04 pm

Cyrenius wrote:Sending you a hug and positive energy and a sugestion: fell like you already have the perfect job for you, this will cut short the waiting proces
i am not sure i know what you mean but the job would be perfect for me... stilling waiting and hoping!  trying my best to be positive about the process.  thanks for posting and offering a hug!   :smt006

srivijai

Post by srivijai » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:04 am

Let me pray to the super power god to get u a good job with sufficient income which satisfy your needs and keep u happy
Astrology is a miracle Try to find out the destination Let us all make use of it and get benefited

George

Post by George » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:15 pm

srivijai wrote:Let me pray to the super power god to get u a good job with sufficient income which satisfy your needs and keep u happy
thank you for taking the time and energy for my well being. it might just have focus and positive turn for me today.   my niece has a job that she recommend to me and today they had a spot open up and between this and that my application is going to be handed directly to the VP.  apparently she talked me up and i am looking good to someone today!   so i am hoping for a interview real soon.   :smt020

Spirit_of_Phoenix

Post by Spirit_of_Phoenix » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:11 pm

hugs! and hope you were successful

George

Post by George » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:01 pm

Spirit_of_Phoenix wrote:hugs! and hope you were successful
sadly it didn't work out!    :smt009  and i am still trying my best to be positive and try something that i like.

Spirit_of_Phoenix

Post by Spirit_of_Phoenix » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:54 pm

am sure if you keep that attitude you won't go far wrong :)

soccerchick15

Post by soccerchick15 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:44 am

Sending BIG HUGS**** Good luck sweetheart! :)

Duchess1964

Post by Duchess1964 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:24 am

Here is a hug and my thoughts and prayers are with you as your job search continues.
Silver Phoenix

George

Post by George » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:26 pm

Duchess1964 wrote:Here is a hug and my thoughts and prayers are with you as your job search continues.
Thank you taking the time to wish me well.

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:21 pm

Congratulations for your new job. God bless you. best wishes for your new job.

George

Post by George » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:44 pm

symulhaque wrote:Congratulations for your new job. God bless you. best wishes for your new job.
I wish i had a new job! not to say that i am not trying hard to achieve one of my life goals right now!   :smt020

Return to “The Hug Exchange”