Deseperately require prayers and good wishes :(

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

void.zeroin

Deseperately require prayers and good wishes :(

Post by void.zeroin » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:08 pm

Hello everyone.. I am a 27 year old girl. My story stared some 15-16 years ago, when a financial crisis hit my family.. Since then whatever my father tried to do was not fruitful. Nonetheless we were fighting everything. Years passed and the problems magnified. My only brother was kidnapped 5 years ago and now we have no idea how or where he is or even if he is alive or not. My engagement broke in 2007 as we were not able to pay the agreed dowry. I was going through all this with the firm belief that eventually good things happen to good people. This belief was brutally shattered when i lost my mother to cancer in 2010. My father has not been home since 2007 and my mother was all i had. I was totally alone now as no one understands me. This was the time one of my friends helped me immensly to overcome everything and gradually we realized, we are in love. But my father does not approves of this relationship saying that he is not handsome and also from a different caste. He is a very decent boy and may be not handsome but he has a beautiful heart. I am so hopeless from everything that i am even contemplating suicide.

So this is my story.. Anyone reading this, i know you took out precious time from your life. Please do one thing more. Please pray for me. Please pray for this boy. I may not know that you prayed but if anything good ever happens to me, i will understand that someone prayed for me. Thank you so much..

Rohiniranjan

Re: Deseperately require prayers and good wishes :(

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:32 pm

void.zeroin wrote:Hello everyone.. I am a 27 year old girl. My story stared some 15-16 years ago, when a financial crisis hit my family.. Since then whatever my father tried to do was not fruitful. Nonetheless we were fighting everything. Years passed and the problems magnified. My only brother was kidnapped 5 years ago and now we have no idea how or where he is or even if he is alive or not. My engagement broke in 2007 as we were not able to pay the agreed dowry. I was going through all this with the firm belief that eventually good things happen to good people. This belief was brutally shattered when i lost my mother to cancer in 2010. My father has not been home since 2007 and my mother was all i had. I was totally alone now as no one understands me. This was the time one of my friends helped me immensly to overcome everything and gradually we realized, we are in love. But my father does not approves of this relationship saying that he is not handsome and also from a different caste. He is a very decent boy and may be not handsome but he has a beautiful heart. I am so hopeless from everything that i am even contemplating suicide.

So this is my story.. Anyone reading this, i know you took out precious time from your life. Please do one thing more. Please pray for me. Please pray for this boy. I may not know that you prayed but if anything good ever happens to me, i will understand that someone prayed for me. Thank you so much..

If a hug can cure and remove all your misery, my dear, even from a forum full of compassionate and careing and loving human beings, it may not be enough! So you have rightly requested all for a prayer.

This is a very powerful time of the year and both the sustaining and protecting and the destructive to demons but protective to humans and Her children and family -- MOTHER PRINCIPLE are celebrated in Indian communities (East Indian!).

May the TWO MAs (really two forms of the same and ONE ENTITY) may HUG you and bless you and SHOW YOU THE PATH!

Love, Light, Rejuvenation!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

void.zeroin

Post by void.zeroin » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:19 am

Thank you so much for your kind words. It felt so good to know that you will remember me in your prayers :')

starieeyed

Post by starieeyed » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:46 pm

you are in my prayers!

miss_perfect13

Post by miss_perfect13 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:44 am

Mine too. I'm so sorry but you have to do what's right for you. So here goes some tuff love. I would stand up to your father. Tell him that when he left you all alone he did that because he knew at that time in his life it was the best thing he could do for himself, and being the loving daughter you are, you supported him by giving him his space. Now you need him to be a loving father and so it is time to say to him I need you to accept my choices and let me love whoever I want.

Your bf doesn't need to be all perdy he needs to make you happy and treat you correctly. If he isn't doing either then your father has every right to tell you to find someone new.

I hope this helps with some of your problems. For the rest I will pray for you. I'm sorry for your losses.

Wish you love and light.
-Steph

Idta

Post by Idta » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:08 am

I completely agree with Steph on this one...It really hurts me when I see people who would rather listen to their parent about what is right for their love life than their own hearts.

So many people fall into this dangerous trap and end up losing out on a wonderful relationship...Cultural backgrounds, looks, finances and religion are all aspects of why parents try to butt in to their children's relationships. Your father obviously wants the best in life for you. You are his child. But he is trying to control your life too much here, probably in order to hold on to you. You need to do what is right for your heart and your future. One day your father will not be around, and you will find yourself surrounded by your new family..You have to think carefully if you want this to be someone you love or someone your father loves.

I will pray for you, and I am sending a lot of hugs and good wishes over to you.

Everything WILL work out for you..Remember that this life is just a test..The more you endure the stronger you are, and you seem like an immensly strong individual :)

<3 Much love
Idta

Spirit_of_Phoenix

Post by Spirit_of_Phoenix » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:51 pm

hugs and light to you in this dark time for you and your family.... ((( B*B)))

void.zeroin

A big thank you to everyone :')

Post by void.zeroin » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:31 pm

I am so very thankful to all of you.. Sometimes, a kind word means so much. I cant tell you all how happy i felt reading all of the responses to my post.. As i sit here reading all the responses, grateful tears are running down my cheeks.. I feel so warm inside as if those prayers actually touched me. Take care all of you and keep spreading the kindness. You never know how happy you make a troubled soul by being there.. :')

Duchess1964

HUGS SENT

Post by Duchess1964 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:18 am

Here is a hug and my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Silver Phoenix

Duchess1964

Post by Duchess1964 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:47 pm

Hugs to you!! &nbsp;Always and forever!!
Silver Phoenix

dhav

Post by dhav » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:35 pm

What your heart says? u already know the answer. :) go with it.
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:22 pm

May God bless you.

Indigo11

Post by Indigo11 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:42 pm

I'm very sorry to hear about your troubles.

Regarding your father, it is your life and your wish on whom you may marry. I would suggest by getting on with your life, find something you enjoy like a hobby and try to find some inspiration via books, movies, music, internet.

I wish you all the best for the future :).

Good luck.

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:23 pm

I feel so sorry when reading your story..May God bless you.

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:18 pm

I pray for you. May god give you the power to overcome all hardships in life.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”