Need a hug

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

symulhaque

Need a hug

Post by symulhaque » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:54 pm

Everything is going out of my favor :smt010 . friends, please pray for me and also give me a big hug.

George

Re: Need a hug

Post by George » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:32 pm

symulhaque wrote:Everything is going out of my favor :smt010 . friends, please pray for me and also give me a big hug.

big hug and lets hope things turn for the better tonight or tomorrow by the latest!   :smt020
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:20 pm

Thank you George. Thanks a lot. Hope for the best.

Duchess1964

Explain

Post by Duchess1964 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:31 am

How are those around you going out of favor with you.  Are they ... or are you going out of favor within yourself?  That may be the question you need to address first ... something inside you.  Once you take care of that, some of the other issues should find a solution as well.
Silver Phoenix

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:17 am

thank you Duchess1964 for your inspirational support.
symulhaqu07eee

Duchess1964

I try

Post by Duchess1964 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:28 pm

I read and reread that posting.  I was hoping that my words would help.  Just posting ... YEP HERE'S A HUG ... didn't seem very meaningful or helpful.  I know this board is for 'hugs' but really.  Sometimes more is just needed.  I'm not sure the specifics, but the posting seemed ... desperate almost.
Silver Phoenix

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:52 pm

Yes I have often thought that the name of this forum can be misleading and confusing particularly to our newer members, but I do not currently have any better suggestions in its place.

Some people are extremely uncomfortable with being hugged, but they still deserve all the help which we can give them.

I need a hug in this context means I need some emotional and practical support, love, comfort and human compassion from anyone who is kind enough to give it to me, other than through a reading.

This emotional comfort and support which we give them may or may not include a hug.

Effectively this is an informal healing forum, and well chosen words always have the potential for significantly accelerating their healing process.

L&L,

EoT  :smt020

Return to “The Hug Exchange”