I Need Guiding To Ones Destiny

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

DeanFro

I Need Guiding To Ones Destiny

Post by DeanFro » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:19 am

I am in this room but have no control over ability, to start with somebody guide me.

BHunter

Post by BHunter » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:38 am

I can help. First, you need to learn to meditate, and controlling your chi is extremely important for a beginner. You need to learn to feel the push and the pull in the energy around us. Im being 100% serious, if you are skeptic, I ask you to just go out on a limb and try this. Marijuana will help greatly with this so if you are a smoker then this will be easier. Position your hands parallel to each other with your fingers closed. Feel the space between your hands and move your hands back and forth. Try to time the moves with your breathing, time your hand moves along with your breathing. You have to also be in a meditative state so you have to calm your mind, try listening to some trance music as you meditate. You should start to feel a sort of magnetic pull between your two hands, that is your chi energy. This has been practiced by spiritual experts around the world for many thousands of years. Once you build your chi and learn to control it you can begin to move on. Chi energy is life, it is the energy in the air we breath. Visualize a flow of energy through your body. I think its best to go with the first color of energy you imagine, that is most likely your true color. Imagine that flowing through your body with every breath. Learn to control your spiritual energy and learn how to control your mind through meditation and you can begin to find yourself and find your own truths.

yolike

Post by yolike » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:26 am

Awwwww....BIG, Loving (((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))))))) to you!
Think of only his return and not his absence...this will make the time fly until you see him again!
Blessings to you!

Return to “The Hug Exchange”