:(

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jamers

:(

Post by jamers » Tue May 28, 2013 11:36 pm

So has anyone else ever felt that everything was going great in your life for a certain frame of time and then all of a sudden everything just seemed to fall apart??  I'm going through this right now and its not slowing down any and I've lost all hope almost.  The only thing getting me through right now are my pets.  This just sucks. :(

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed May 29, 2013 2:35 am

I have been through times where I have lost everything so large hugs for you and some positive good luck thoughts on their way to you. I did find the strength to keep going and things did improve and so they will for you soon. Xxx
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

jamers

Post by jamers » Wed May 29, 2013 2:44 am

Thank you Suzisco :)

bewitchingbecca013

Post by bewitchingbecca013 » Thu May 30, 2013 4:58 am

never give up. sometimes in life we have to go through rough times to allow something even better for us to come through and enter our lives. just hang in there :)

jamers

Post by jamers » Thu May 30, 2013 9:01 pm

thank you! I appreciate you saying that!  Hope you you a great day! :)

Hope you have a great day too Suzi! :)

dhav

Post by dhav » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:06 pm

Hugs...we all love you :)
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: :(

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:09 am

jamers wrote:So has anyone else ever felt that everything was going great in your life for a certain frame of time and then all of a sudden everything just seemed to fall apart??  I'm going through this right now and its not slowing down any and I've lost all hope almost.  The only thing getting me through right now are my pets.  This just sucks. :(
My dearest friend,

Some of your other friends have already given you excellent advice about how you can use your thoughts and attitudes towards your life's challenges as a springboard to success, but alone by itself I feel that positive thinking is not going to be enough over the longer term to be able to give your faith and hope battery the energy boost which it so badly and urgently needs.

Success breeds or encourages future success. We need to feel that we are being successful according to what success represents to us, in order to give us enough energy to expect further successes in the future.

We can measure our success through the feedback which we receive from our surroundings and in particular from other people who are important to us. In addition to positive thinking we must set goals for ourselves which are challenging enough but reachable within a reasonable period of time.

Many people like yourself who are doing the very best they possibly can to make necessary improvements in their lives repeatedly encounter these times when their hope is effectively exhausted.

Is this only because they are not thinking positively enough? I am sure that your attitudes do play some role in creating these bumps in your road, but I feel that this is only part of the reason for them appearing so often.

One of the most common culprits is that people set goals for themselves which cannot be easily measured in how successful they have been in reaching them. Another one is that the goals which they set for themselves are often totally unrealistic for that given time frame.

The message I wish to communicate to you is to keep thinking positively as it is humanly possible to, but to also set goals for yourself which are more easily measurable as well as being not too far apart.

Break up larger and  longer term goal into smaller and shorter term goals which can be both measured relatively easily, and can be realistically reached within days or weeks, instead of months or years.

Each time that you reach a recognizable or measurable goal and in response feel that you have been successful, it will positively feedback on your mind and spirit, and greatly enhance and accelerate the self confidence building effects of all your positive thinking and what you have already done to help yourself reach these goals up until that point in time.

Each personal success which you recognize and feel will reinforce the hope boost from all your all of your past successes? Eventually if the habit of doing this is continued long enough, a chain reaction of past and present successes leading to even bigger successes in the future becomes unavoidable.

Loving regards,

From your friend and reader EoT    :smt007

Rohiniranjan

Re: :(

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:02 am

jamers wrote:So has anyone else ever felt that everything was going great in your life for a certain frame of time and then all of a sudden everything just seemed to fall apart??  I'm going through this right now and its not slowing down any and I've lost all hope almost.  The only thing getting me through right now are my pets.  This just sucks. :(

Yes, jAMERS, WE HAVE! :-)

That is why, regardless of what we did or accomplished otherwise, we stayed close to DIVINATION and are here!

Of course, I can speak only for myself!

Jamers, in my highest of higns when I was leaving home for the first time, I was robbed mercilessly and was helped and it hit me straight and simply what Saturn-Blessing is all about!

That was the point in my life when despite all my preoccupations and career etc, I took a vow to serve Saturn and spread its blessings!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

smcsw2000

Post by smcsw2000 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:36 am

Although it is hard, keep the belief that all things are for a purpose. Sometimes a door must be closed before another opens. Also to understand and appreciate the good we must go through the rough. Best wishes and strength to carry on.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”