TOOK A BREAK FROM ONLINE PSYCHIC WORK

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

eyes_and_ears

TOOK A BREAK FROM ONLINE PSYCHIC WORK

Post by eyes_and_ears » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:39 am

WAS WORKING ONLINE AND GIVING A DEMO OF MY GIFTS AND WAS ATTACKED 3 WEEKS AGO. WENT DEAF IN BOTH EARS FOR ABOUT 3 SECONDS, HARD TO BREATH AS IF I WAS BEING CHOKED OUT. GOT MY BEARINGS AND MY NATURAL INSTINCT WAS TO SWING BACK.. I ONLY TOLD A FEW ABOUT THIS AND 1 SAID I WAS WRONG TO STRIKE BACK.. ID LIKE TO KNOW WHO ELSE FEELS SELF DEFENSE WAS USED OR LACK OF DISCIPLINE.. PS..MY BALANCE WAS OFF FROM THE ATTACK FOR 3 WEEKS AND HELPED ME TO LOSE MY DAY JOB. IM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE OR REVENGE..BUT I SURE WONT ALLOW SOMEONE TO HIT ME AND THINK THEY CAN COME BACK TO DO IT AGAIN.. OPINIONS? ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS HAPPEN? LEAD ME TO TAKE A BREAK AND RESEARCH HOW TO PROTECT MYSELF EVEN BETTER
THE ONE AND ONLY REAL EYES & EARS.. REALIZE THE REAL EYES :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Those of us who work with and for the Light will always I fear be...

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:07 am

Hello Eyes,

I was at the same time deeply saddened to hear about this attack happening to you, but I am also hardly surprised knowing what I do now about human behaviour, and how people doing this work can become a constant target for the intolerance and ignorance of many.

Those of us who work with and for the Light will always I fear be persecuted and attacked for appearing to have privileged access to the truth, and if we are to continue doing this since we are not going to greatly change their behaviour, we need to change ours instead.

It really irritates me when people such as yourself think that they have to apologize for feeling the way that they are feeling. When we are feeling that we are being attacked (whether we are or not), there is a vital survival mechanism in place which makes us automatically do whatever we are able to defend ourselves.

Just because you are a Light Worker does not mean that you must lack normal human emotions, or should throw away that survival mechanism. Anger is not bad or wrong feeling in itself, but it is how we choose to express that anger that we are responsible for.

If you never got angry, what would be the motivation for you to make any improvements to your situation? Why defend yourself or your work if you do not feel that you or it are not worth defending? Your natural instinct is to strike back, so denying your basic survival instinct is effectively denying your on humanity. None of us are saints or angels, and even they have been known at times to get angry and to lash out.

This has fortunately not happened to me so far, or at least to the same extreme as in your case, but my opinion is that it was not due to any lack of self discipline on your part, but rather it was a failure of the other person's self discipline in taking out their own fears and frustrations and anger upon you in the first place. It helped you to lose your day job to show a normal human response? Do you normally have anger management issues independent of your spiritual work, and this was seen to be the final straw in the eyes of your employer?

There are anger management courses for this which would be far more effective than any advice we could offer you on here, but getting rid of all anger would be impossible and make you into a human doormat, for anyone to wipe his or her feet upon. I am assuming that you are using all the normal psychic grounding, centering and white or golden light shield visualizations, when preparing to do your psychic demonstrations. If not please immediately look at the following web page, or the many which are like it all over the internet.

http://wildflowerpara.wordpress.com/201 ... er-shield/

If on the other hand you want to learn to channel  your anger in more positive and productive directions, an anger management course is the way to go.

Insert the key phrase "anger management online classes" (minus the quotes) into your favourite internet search engine.

Regards from a fellow traveler,

EoT Image

Return to “The Hug Exchange”