Hurricane

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

vlamerk

Hurricane

Post by vlamerk » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:37 pm

Was wandering the neighborhood by my old middle school in a daze a few weeks ago. Pleasant day out, everything's chill until I see "her". This woman has been haunting my dreams for like 7 months now. She was beautiful, the object of my obsession. Until was taken away from me like a brutal hurricane swept her into the sky and can't find her now. It was the first time I've seen her since but there was something different about her now. I didn't know what to say. Cat got my tongue. Cat got her tongue too, apparently. All we could do is gaze at each-other in dismay and sorrow. Dream ends on bad note.

Fast forward a few weeks. Wandering another town scoping out a trick or treating neighborhood. My friend runs over to a house and vandalizes the shit out of it with red paint. He says "Are you here, anywhere dear ghost?" In so many words. I cry. I cry tears from the deepest sorrow of losing the only friend I ever knew. If only you could've met her. My friend disappears as I inspect his handywork. I want to tell him that I'm always watching in some way. Dream ends on sad note.

Waiting and watching. Only palpable emotion something along the lines of utter dismay. I miss you so much.
Not sure if or when I'll ever find her again. Maybe I'll be out wandering a new city and just see her again. See her in the face of every stranger I see. Hiding in every shadow, an adulterated zombie of what she used to be. Unabashedly being used but with obviously no will to stop it. If I could ever tell her how I feel in true words she'd probably just keep crying in dismay...

She'd keep crying and staring into the mirror at the monster she been turned into. Wondering, "Why? Why? Why?" I want her back but don't know her contact info anymore. So frustrate. So disillusioned, but I'm sure she's the real sad one. If you can see this, ghost girl... I truly miss you. A whole bunch

Not necessarily fishing for pity here, just venting. No hate please.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”