PLEASE HELP ME ABOUT AN AQUARIUS MAN!

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Arin

PLEASE HELP ME ABOUT AN AQUARIUS MAN!

Post by Arin » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:05 am

Hi I'm an Aries woman and met an Aquarius man online a few years ago. When we first met he was VERY interested in EVERYTHING about me. And we talked day in and day out. He shared all his thoughts and feelings. It was good. One day suddenly we stopped talking. I was blocked. I tried to reach him but no response. SO I gave up. After a few months he again contacted me said he thought it will not work out because of the distance etc. We started talking again. He would tell me how much he loves me. He had been going through a very rough time when we had first met. And he had shared ALL those details with me. After a few months he started being rude and cold. I thought its because of his personal situation. And then again one day I was blocked. This has been going on for sometime now. One day I'm his best friend, the next I'm ignored. Recently after having blocked me for some time he re surfaced and told me he knew it in his heart that we were right and would not want to let this go. We were even making plans to meet. But because of the past experiences I wasnt expecting much. So one day I got agitated and texted him too much. I couldn't stop so I kept on and on. No response for a few days. After that he said its better we just stay friends until we meet. I understand and it makes sense too. What I don't understand is why should it be always about he feels.  :'( He feels we should work towards a relationship and we should. Then he feels we should stay just friends . It keeps changing with HIS convenience. I feel a LOT like I'm being taken for granted. Like he thinks my life is all about waiting for him to get in line or whatever. Except its not. I want to know what I can do to make him see that he can't just keep changing his mind like that. Its annoying. I have decided to ignore any msgs from him WHEN he does msg me next until I can think about this and have a few opinions on the matter. PLEASE help me figure this out. Every time I try to talk to him about this things turn ugly and I don't like it. I know he's been with other women all this time and is still on the look out and he admits it too. Its kind of disgusting when you're telling someone they're special to you except not so special. So, what do I do? To either bring things back to what they were when we first met?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:54 am

Hello Arin,

It sounds to me that this is not by any means the first rough patch he has gone through, and he is understandably avoiding getting hurt again or worse not wanting to unintentionally hurt someone else whom he has deep feelings for.

So every time you get too close to him for his comfort, he immediately backs off or withdraws from you so as not to be a burden on you with his problems on top of your own.

There is also I feel an element of male pride and ego in the ways that he keeps doing this, striking out to hurt the very person whom he most loves to save face with his male friends.

He does not want to admit that he is not coping well with the unbelievable stresses in his life at present, as I believe that he sees this as a sign of weakness and many men will not show what they perceive as their weaknesses to a woman.

What you can reasonably do which is going to heal your roller coaster relationship and not at the same time make matters considerably worse than they already are is a difficult and sensitive question for me to answer.

Mainly because my directly reading his mind in order to determine his true intentions towards you are regarded as an uninvited invasion of his right to the privacy of his own thoughts and feelings, which is the primary reason why third party readings (readings about someone other than yourself) are strictly prohibited on Mystic Board.

Could I please respectfully suggest to you beyond the professional advice which you could seek from a relationship counsellor (which I am not) about helping him to relax his emotional defences with you, that you should also request a reading from me in the Psychic Reading forum?

Please refer back to this posting in your request in order to remind me who you are, and read the forum rules to which I have provided a link below. Although a third party reading is out of the question, I do still believe that I can help you with this to some extent.

Psychic Reading forum

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=62

Please read before requesting a reading (forum rules)

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73424

Love, Light and Healing,

EoT  :smt049  :smt049

joyouscreature

Fellow Aquarian

Post by joyouscreature » Thu May 01, 2014 12:52 pm

As a fellow Aquarian, I can understand his indecisive behavior, its our nature, but that doesn't mean he should get to call the shots or treat you poorly either.

Joy

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Fellow Aquarian

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun May 04, 2014 11:56 pm

joyouscreature wrote:As a fellow Aquarian, I can understand his indecisive behavior, its our nature, but that doesn't mean he should get to call the shots or treat you poorly either.

Joy
I could not agree more.

Nobody should use his or her astrological sun sign and its associated personality profile as a reason or excuse for treating another person badly.

Especially treating badly someone whom you claim to love and care for.

Your words and behaviour towards that person must be consistent with each other, in order to establish the high level of trust between the partners which is necessary to build a mutually respectful and healthy relationship upon.

Saying that you love somebody then treating them like dirt or a human doormat either prevents us from forming mature relationships, or quickly breaks any relationsip which already exists into millions of tiny pieces.

Is it JOY BY NAME; JOY BY NATURE?

L&L,

EoT  :smt002  :smt007

joyouscreature

Re: Fellow Aquarian

Post by joyouscreature » Mon May 26, 2014 11:22 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:
joyouscreature wrote:As a fellow Aquarian, I can understand his indecisive behavior, its our nature, but that doesn't mean he should get to call the shots or treat you poorly either.

Joy
I could not agree more.

Nobody should use his or her astrological sun sign and its associated personality profile as a reason or excuse for treating another person badly.

Especially treating badly someone whom you claim to love and care for.

Your words and behaviour towards that person must be consistent with each other, in order to establish the high level of trust between the partners which is necessary to build a mutually respectful and healthy relationship upon.

Saying that you love somebody then treating them like dirt or a human doormat either prevents us from forming mature relationships, or quickly breaks any relationsip which already exists into millions of tiny pieces.

Is it JOY BY NAME; JOY BY NATURE?

L&L,

EoT  :smt002  :smt007
It used to be just Joy by name, its now by nature too, and I like to do what I can to help others and change my mind like the wind on what that is lol.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Many different paths lead to the same mountain top destination

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue May 27, 2014 12:02 am

It used to be just Joy by name, its now by nature too, and I like to do what I can to help others and change my mind like the wind on what that is lol.
Meeting you has been an enJOYable experience for me, as I believe it has also been for some of our sadder but wiser members, many of whom have been through life's wringer, or temporarily crushed under life's steam roller.
I like to do what I can to help others
DITTO!
change my mind like the wind on what that is
Please take it from me that the tendency towards changing your mind without warning about what best helps another person, is not confined exclusively to people born under the Sun sign of Aquarius.

When something done to help someone else with the very best of intentions is clearly not working as well as they hoped or expected that it might, I have discovered first hand that Sagittarians can be equally flexible to Aquarians in seeking other methods in order to achieve the same positive outcome by taking an alternative route.

Loving regards from a fan of yours,

EoT   Image

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat May 31, 2014 4:07 pm

Another fellow Aquarian:  An astrology sign is no excuse to be rude to another human being!  If you are being treated like an option, why consider him a priority?   I am personally running into this with an Aquarian male.  He actually stated he would only be friends on his terms!  Then he doesn't tell anyone the terms.  lol

Personally I have found the strength of that particular astrology sign to lie in the feminine.  Aquarian woman are taken as men because they can be decisive and strong in their mind and feelings.  

While I am certainly not the best person for dating and relationships advice (I don't have one at present) I will not be diminished by someone else's opinion.  Move into your own strengths and that is what you will reap in return.
God bless, J

Dulcineaa

Self-aware with self-esteem: Is selfishness a crime?

Post by Dulcineaa » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:55 pm

Excuse me, but the LADY sets the terms--ALWAYS.

And a GENTLEMAN does not hurt a lady, especially HIS. EVER.

Lowest common denominator:
Is he doing you wrong?
He's Mr. WRONG.

IMHO:
If life has taught me one thing, it's that "better than nothing" never is.
Don't settle for less than the gentleman who recognizes the goddess within you, and worships accordingly!
;)

dreamgurl

Post by dreamgurl » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:37 am

Wow I just found this post and its very similar to what im going through at the moment. Im a pisces in love with an aquarius and everytime he let's me in he freaks and shuts me out.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:46 am

Dreamgurl wrote...
Wow I just found this post and its very similar to what im going through at the moment. Im a pisces in love with an aquarius and everytime he let's me in he freaks and shuts me out.
Please see my reading for you about exactly this subject (link provided below).

I feel that the reading answers your question, with regards to the most likely reason why he may repeatedly first let you in, then panic and shut you out.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 731#333731

Take care,

EoT  :smt006

Return to “The Hug Exchange”