Need a hug and how to approach romances?

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Cox99

Need a hug and how to approach romances?

Post by Cox99 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:20 am

I'm a fun loving 24 year old.

I have women fancy me, I frequently go out into the city center and I see women smiling at me, looking at me. However, I often don't know what to say and I waste my opportunity. However, I'm a bit scared of how women will view my situation?

I'm just about to run 3 blogs and 3 business's, which means there will be 6 sources of income, so in a sense, I'm starting my entrepreneurial career at 24. I'm also studying a Computer Science degree by home learning which I will graduate in 4 years time, so I will switch career at 28.

I've worked hard at this and I've very confident before the age of 27, I will be owning my own home. So I would say by the time I'm 28 I'll have a very good income.

However, my sticking point is, will a lady stick with me until I'm in better position? I'm still very young.

I'm romantic, loving, caring, intelligent, fun, interesting (not to sound big headed :) ), I am a man with good character, I have a strong imagination, I have aspirations, I've been told I'm good looking, I offer loyalty, commitment, passion, fun, I'm a stable man. I have the world to offer to her.

I don't know what mindset I should approach romances?

I appreciate your comments!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:19 pm

Cox,

I feel that you need to find a better balance between your business ambitions, and your social and love life.Running 3 blogs and 3 businesses simultaneously is not going to leave you much time and energy for going out on dates with and satisfying the ladies.

You must be given great credit for your high level of commitment and perseverance to planning your career and doing what you are humanly able to ensure your future financial security, but what good is it all going to you if you have nobody special to share it with?

In order to achieve anything which is important to you you must necessarily make certain personal sacrifices, and it is clear that you have already had to do this in order to reach this point in your life.

But these compromises and sacrifices must be as much as possible in non essential areas, which will not have a serious negative impact on your survival (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual), happiness, success and life path.

In your case I do not think that finding that special lady is a non essential area of your life. I feel instead that you finding a suitable and loving life partner is critical to your business success as well as the need to love and be loved for who you already are being your most important spiritual need.

I am not saying here that you need to choose either the blogs/business or the woman, as they are together equally necessary for your optimum growth and development as both a spiritual and human being.

But I am saying that something will have to give or that some aspects of the pursuit of your career will have to be toned down or modified if you are going to give yourself the maximum possible chance of finding her  before you are both too old to enjoy the advantages that your business vision and the multiple source income (which could be quite significant) could offer you as a couple.

Finally yes you will need to find a woman who is more than happy and willing to support you through some challenging economic times, and knows when to step in and help or give you your space when your business needs are more urgent.

But I think that once it gets around in your social circles that not only business success is important to you and that you also genuinely want a loving relationship through both your words and actions (they must be in line with each other), you will naturally attract the right sort of woman.

Trying too hard can sometimes be worse than not trying hard enough to find and keep her interested in you.

At first especially try to separate yourself from your businesses, and above all be yourself. Trying to be someone else or to be what you think she wants you to be is only likely to get you into trouble, and seal your loneliness.

Be particularly careful never to spread yourself too thin, between all the many different aspects of your life.

EoT  :smt031

Cox99

Post by Cox99 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:33 am

EoT,

Thank you very much for your kind and guiding comments! Your response has puts things into perspective. Very much appreciated!

Cox

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:16 pm

Cox,

You are very welcome, and I sincerely hope that things will get much better for you soon, in both life areas.

Cheers,

EoT  :smt020

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:17 pm

Cox,

You are very welcome, and I sincerely hope that things will get much better for you soon, in both life areas.

Cheers,

EoT  :smt020

Return to “The Hug Exchange”