dasa sandhi

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

albie

dasa sandhi

Post by albie » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:47 am

hello all ,
warm greetings . I am new to this forum . Hope to get insights on an issue i am facing .
I am in relation with a girl , with a deep wish to marry her and spend my life with her . Our horoscope dont even match closely. I strongly believe if we are in love horoscope should not be a matter of concern . We had consulted an astrologer , this is what he quoted ," In the year 2029 dasa sandhi dosham .It is Rahu sandhi for you and Kethu sandhi for her, which is a very bad time".
Looking forward for all your advices.
PS: My family is not worried about this , but her family are ardent believers.

Regards,
Rinin.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:10 am

Hello Rinin,

It is bad luck that she went with you to see the astrologer, as if she did not go along with you we would probably not be having this conversation now.

But as she did accompany you and heard about the supposed incompatibility of your personalities, you have to respect her and her family's beliefs.

On the other hand you are not being respected. It sounds to me as though her family is pressuring her to believe that astrology is more powerful and important than your obvious deep love for her. As if they are looking for any excuse to reject you as her suitor. I do not think that they are being completely honest with you about the reasons why they would feel uncomfortable having you as their son in law.

And the lady of your dreams is trapped between you and her family, through no fault of your or her own. She wants to love and respect you, but the need to show her respect to her parents beliefs and opinions is much stronger in your culture. Basically she is being forced to choose between you and the parents who bought her up. She is pulled one way and then the other, like a ship without any rudder. She ends up continually going in circles as a result and getting nowhere fast.

There is no doubt in my mind that you love her and she loves you in return, but it depends on how strong she is whether she will be able to meet the challenge of satisfying both your wishes and her parent's authority at the same time. Nagging her parents or her into accepting your belief which I agree with that love is stronger than astrology is only likely to make matters much more worse and delicate than they already are.

Instead of only using words to help convince her parents that they have nothing to worry about your ability to support her through and beyond 2029, show this by your responsible and respectful behavior. The ideal would be for you to study the same system of astrology as they follow, as I can almost guarantee that as is also true with all systems of divination that no matter how negative its predictions of the future are, that other factors such as what you both do in the present moment to make your love even stronger can often overcome any such challenge.

Do some personal research into their astrology belief system Do not fight their belief system, but instead learn more about it and use it to your own advantage in getting them to see you as both a believer and son in law as well.

Take a look at the following web page......

"Can Vedic Astrology Foretell the Future?"

http://hinduism.about.com/od/astrology/ ... future.htm

Particularly note the following sentence which may be exactly what you need to change their minds....
Can my astrological guidance change the course of events? No, but the right remedy… can diminish the impact of a miss-happening or bring in pleasure back into your life after a span of discord."
I believe that if her parents would give you both the opportunity that any impact of what happens during 2029 could be lessened or diminished or even turned into something positive by the power of your love for each other.

Be prepared though to discover after doing all this, that they might find another excuse not to accept you into their family, as I do feel that this is not the complete truth about their reasons for not wanting you to be with their daughter.

They well might have another man already arranged for her to marry?

Hoping that this helps,

eye_of_tiger

Return to “The Hug Exchange”