Please help me!!

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

layneschorzman

Please help me!!

Post by layneschorzman » Sat May 03, 2014 12:53 pm

I was born on september 06, 1990 and whenever i get a job after few days i fire from that post, even if i go to visit a friend during my stay they don't get customers.  :smt010 I am really scare of me know. please help me and tell me what is the reason behind this.

:smt010  :smt010  :smt010  :smt010  :smt010

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Please answer the four questions in bold print with a simple YES or NO

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun May 04, 2014 1:57 am

Layne,

We only give friendly advice and emotional healing and other types of support in this forum.

Not readings!

Here are four questions in bold print which I would like you to answer with a simple YES or NO.
Whenever i get a job after few days i fire from that post
1. So automatically you are believing that it is ALWAYS ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT that you keep getting fired from all your jobs a few days after getting them?

YES OR NO?
even if i go to visit a friend during my stay they don't get customers.
2. So you are suggesting that you always bring bad luck with you when you stay with your friend, and that even though you are not working in his or her shop on those days that he or she does not get customers ONLY because you are temporarily sharing his or her home?  

YES OR NO?

3. You believe that you are cursed, and that by your very presence in your friend's home his or her business is similarly cursed or doomed to fail?

YES OR NO?
I am really scare of me

4. You are scaring or frightening yourself into believing that there is something terribly "wrong" or "bad" or "rotten" about you which stops people from liking you, makes employers fire you only days after you get a job, and puts a curse or bad luck spell upon your friend's business and the money earned, but only when you are visiting him or her at his or her home?

YES OR NO?

I will wait for your four single word answers to these four questions as a reply in this same forum thread, before doing anything else.

Be kinder to yourself,

EoT

Return to “The Hug Exchange”