Confused

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Mierjay

Confused

Post by Mierjay » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:23 pm

I'm trying to figure out the father of my in born child is. I was engaged to be married and I found out a few months before my wedding he was cheating for 5 years. We had an off period a few years before engagement during that time  I saw my ex and I became pregnant. He felt the baby wasn't his because out of 7 yrs we never conceived and when I saw someone else I became pregnant. I aborted the baby because I was unsure. So now back to present after I found out about his affair he left our house. A few months passed and I had sex with someone out of loneliness and my fiancé head come by a few times.  Come to find out I'm pregnant and again my fiancé believes the child is not his because we had not conceived prior to in his eyes. I believe that in both cases there is a 50% chance the baby is his. Please help me can someone tell me who the father is officially no jokes
Under construction

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:01 am

The only reliable way of establishing paternity is through genetic testing and DNA matching.

Which a psychic reader unless they are also a qualified geneticist cannot and is not allowed to do.

Psychic readings should never be used to and will not be accepted in any legal or court system I know of as being valid evidence of a man's paternity and therefore his legal and financial responsibilities to the child, according to the laws of that particular country.

Medical readings, including what you are suggesting that they be used for are not only prohibited by our rules, but also by international law which restricts this determination to qualified professionals.

With very good reasons for doing so: I might add.

Any reader who claims to be able to do this is risking severe legal and financial penalties, and having what good reputation they might have had as a credible and ethical reader totally destroyed.

I cannot emphasize enough how dangerous it would be if psychic readings were ever to be accepted as valid evidence of paternity. Which I feel is about as likely as the moon being made of green cheese.

In other words there is a zero chance of psychic readings ever becoming the exclusive basis for a paternity claim against a specific man.

You can still get general advice and moral support for your situation in The Hug Exchange, but any idea of you getting a reading about this is completely out of the question.

EoT

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:57 am

sarakhan wrote:nice post.............

-------------------------
sara
Thank you Sara,(assuming that you were referring to my post).

It is always nice to feel that my efforts to explain things more clearly to our members have been recognised and appreciated.

Welcome to the forum.

EoT :smt020

dhav

Post by dhav » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:08 am

Hugs mierjay... EOT is right :)
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

Return to “The Hug Exchange”