need a hug :(

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mystikgal

need a hug :(

Post by mystikgal » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:18 am

i'm heartbroken.please hug me .having a depression right now

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:58 pm

Here are 100 hugs for you, as when they say that the path to true love is rarely easy,  they were definitely not lying.

Tears have an important healing function, so do not allow anyone to try to convince you that it does not hurt that much and that you should just soldier on, as if nothing had ever happened.

This is above all a time to give yourself some long overdue but well deserved TLC. It is easier for me to tell you than for you to have to do it, but increased self love and less blaming yourself for things which were never under your control is badly and urgently needed at this time in your life.

It probably does not feel this way to you at the moment but you are a strong person within yourself  and if the relationship does eventually end (and I am not saying that it will necessarily fail), you will survive to live another day.

This message is to let you know that the human heart itself has incredible self healing abilities and that whatever happens with this or any other love your heart will get you through difficult times, and the dawn of each day brings with it new and exciting opportunities for a love and happiness beyond anything which you can currently imagine would be possible.

Love, Light and Healing,

EoT :smt007

dhav

Post by dhav » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:14 am

Huggies <3 :)
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

Lindan85

Post by Lindan85 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:23 am

lots of hugs!!!!

Return to “The Hug Exchange”