dealing with scorpio guy

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mystikgal

dealing with scorpio guy

Post by mystikgal » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:22 am

please help me wht are the common weird traits that scorpio guys do when in love please

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:30 pm

Hi,

That very much depends on what you call weird behaviour.

I am not a Scorpio guy myself, but when I first fell in love I did quite a few things which other people might see as me acting weird.

Falling in love is something which just happens to us if the chemistry is right, but we all respond to that surge of emotions and hormones in many varied ways.

Who then has the right to say what is not normal behaviour or is weird for that particular person?

If you look up the characteristics of people born under this Sun sign you are looking at an average person, and not a real one.

People cannot be simply pigeon holed or classified or understood by placing them under one of the 12 signs of the Zodiac, any more than you can even begin to understand someone merely by the colour of their skin.

I would like yourself be interested to hear from any member who has had a relationship with a Scorpio guy and has noticed behaviour not seen in any guys who are not a Scorpio, but I believe that their observations are of going to be of little practical value to you in better understanding your guy, as we are each effectively unique individuals in our own right.

For interest or entertainment value only,  but with regards to better getting to know and understand either yourself or this guy when you are both in love with each other, probably very limited in what it is likely to tell you.

EoT  :)

mystikgal

Post by mystikgal » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:12 pm

well he acted weird , then expects me to read him ... jeez.. he is very confusing when he is talking to me

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:00 am

mystikgal wrote:well he acted weird , then expects me to read him ... jeez.. he is very confusing when he is talking to me
He is very difficult to read either by me or by you, as he is so confused about what he wants or expects out of this relationship.

It is therefore hardly surprising that he confuses you, when he is so confused himself.

And most of his behaviour (like your own) is completely unconscious.

See your reading for more details about both of these frustrating for everyone aspects of human behaviour.

Take care,

EoT  :smt017

dhav

Post by dhav » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:18 am

Huggies...take it as fun :)
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

peace6696

Post by peace6696 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:30 pm

hugs and kisses, take care of yourself in this situation and be happy! :)

Geffaz412

Post by Geffaz412 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:53 am

hug and love for you :)

Return to “The Hug Exchange”