In need of a warm Hug.

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

SamsonPI

In need of a warm Hug.

Post by SamsonPI » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:53 pm

Hi everyone I was wondering if by any chance I could get a hug, there isn't, not one living person that I know of that will give me a Hug.

So I beg of please Give me a Hug.

Thank you.

SamsonPI

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:39 pm

Hi Samson,

I can not only satisfy your request for a remote hug, but I am also sending positive thoughts and healing energies in your direction.

Take good care of yourself my friend,

EoT  :smt056

SamsonPI

Post by SamsonPI » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:41 am

Thank You so much for the Hug that you gave me EoT, it made feel whole again. It's amazing how people can come to your aid when you are feeling down in the dumps.

SamsomPI.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:51 pm

It is a sad commentary upon our modern society that you do not have at least one person near to you, who will give you a hug.

Hug deprived people are much more likely to suffer with various psychological problems (according to my own observations as well as plenty of anecdotal evidence in the literature).

But if you already feel anxious, depressed or generally unloved and unappreciated there are few things which can surpass the sheer healing power and sense of solace which comes with each precious hug.

It is not how long a hug lasts which seems to really matter to the person concerned, but rather whether they feel that the other person giving them the hug genuinely cares about them, and is not doing it for the wrong or their own selfish reasons.

Unfortunately in some cultures and situations a hug is often automatically seen to have an erotic element about it, which can have the unintended result of people being less willing to give and receive hugs, particularly if they are members of the same sex.

And so the hug famine continues, unabated.

EoT  Image  Image

LouLou17

hi

Post by LouLou17 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:50 pm

hugs xxx

Violet7

Post by Violet7 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:46 am

Hugs and warm fuzzy vibes on the way.  :)  I hope you're having a good  evening.

Addie789

Post by Addie789 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:21 pm

hugs xxx

dhav

Post by dhav » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:52 am

A huge hug SamsonPI :)
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

Return to “The Hug Exchange”