Kindly requesting love, light and prayers

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MysticalParadox

Kindly requesting love, light and prayers

Post by MysticalParadox » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:57 am

May I ask you wonderful people to send Love, Light and prayers to my father today who is having a scan to see if his cancerous tumour has grown or got smaller. He has had 3 operations in last year and been through chemo and has done well eradicating the desease (but the experience has made him depressed with life)..It all lies on this one tumour left. I only want my dad to be happy and if this is smaller he will be my happy active daddy again Please, please send you intentions his way. Thank You soooo much!

Namaste

MP

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:39 am

Dear Friend,

He is already in my prayers, and on my healing list.

As your request is especially urgent with the tumour tests being so imminent, I am certain that none of the other members would mind if I sent your Dad healing prayers, positive thoughts and extra strength and courage on behalf of our entire community.

People can add their own messages later, as whatever the tests show, the healing energies will still be of use.

And we are also sending extra strength and healing to his entire family, particularly to his wife and daughter who both love him so much.

Love, Light and Healing to you all,

From EoT  :smt049

Talia

Post by Talia » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:17 pm

Fingers crossed for good news then and sending prayers and reiki too xxxxx

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:25 pm

MP,

Could you please give us an update concerning your father's test results, as soon as they become available?

L&L,

EoT  :smt049

Return to “The Hug Exchange”