A healing request for a very special friend of mine

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

A healing request for a very special friend of mine

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:32 am

I would like to request a healing in body, mind and spirit for my very special friend Swetha (who is our site owner).

This inspiring young woman makes Mystic Board possible and keeps it financial on a daily basis, but she does not like to always be the centre of attention and she often instead chooses to work behind the scenes or in the background to keep Mystic Board afloat, without expecting any financial or other rewards in return for her unshakable commitment and devotion to her site and its members, whoever they may be.

I would not wish to embarrass her (if indeed she allows this posting to remain in place, due to her humility), but I would definitely appreciate your assistance through your healing thoughts, extra strength and energy,, prayers and words of appreciation in sending her all our love, at a time when she is finding it especially hard to love herself.

Like yours truly I am sure that she does not need or look for your sympathy (the poor me victim is just not her), but rather your empathy and understanding that life does not always turn out exactly as we planned, expected or hoped that it might, and that she is doing her best like all of us, with the hand of cards which life has dealt to her.

When you do not see her much on the forums it is certainly not because she does not continue to love and care for the website and people which and who have made her dreams a living reality. Quite the opposite is true. She often sacrifices her own needs in order to satisfy the needs of others (like many Light Workers), frequently to the detriment of her own health on many levels.

Love your neighbour (everyone other than yourself) as yourself, but first learn to love (value and respect) yourself, failures and weaknesses and mistakes included. How can you truly give love to another person, when you are unable and/or unwilling to first give love to yourself?

Light Workers in general need to find a better balance between satisfying the needs of others, and at the same time getting some of their equally important needs met. Now if only I could also practise what I am preaching. To teach by positive example.

Thanks everyone,

Brian  Image

Talia

Post by Talia » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:52 am

(((((((((((((Swetha)))))))))))))  sending you a warm hug and lots of reiki xx

Return to “The Hug Exchange”