I need a hug please

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Talia

I need a hug please

Post by Talia » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:28 pm

Well I read EOT's new wish for the hug exchange and then I read the old sticky and I was quite amazed. I wish lots of luck and enthusiasm to this site :)

I think that the world has changed and today, Monday I feel a little lost and bewildered at the prospect of the world's problems added to my own, and to top it all my heating has broken down and I am cold! arggggh. So please send me a little warmth x

:smt073

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

When sending healing, we ourselves are healed

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:04 pm

Dear Talia,

You are certainly not alone in feeling that the world has changed (much of it not for the better), and in feeling overpowered by all the world's problems on top of your own.

Unfortunately I can do very little about your home's heating system breaking down from my little corner of the planet, but I do hope that you can feel the positive healing energies which I am sending in your direction, and that they will "warm"and support you over the coming months.

I have told you many times how much I value your friendship and loyalty as a respected member of our site helper team. Someone who is always ready and willing to help our members in whatever way she is able (not only through, but including giving readings), so sending you this healing energy is both my pleasure and my privilege.

What I wish to make you and whoever else reads this aware of here is that the healing energies and good feelings move in both directions. When sending healing, we ourselves are healed. Decent and generous people like yourself energize me, and make me feel that my efforts to improve the site will be worth it in the end. You and the other team members give me the extra strength to keep going, when my faith in the human race is running low to empty.

I am currently experiencing a belief crisis of my own where even my most cherished spiritual beliefs are under review, and because I recognised that this is not all that uncommon and that therefore many of you may be feeling as lost and alone as I am, that it was high time for us to compare notes on how well or otherwise we feel that we are traveling, and perhaps through our discussions help to lighten each others load just a little.

So my wish or prayer is for THE HUG EXCHANGE itself to grow and develop beyond merely sending each other energy and prayers. Once again I want to make it crystal clear to everyone that this does not mean that we cannot or should not continue to do both.

I want to add to the services that this forum already provides to our members, and not to replace them with something else completely different. And none of this is meant to replace people getting professional help by a qualified doctor or counselor. It is instead meant to compliment or support any professional help which the person is currently receiving from another source.

I sincerely apologise for using your posting as a platform for explaining my reasons for wanting to improve this forum to any members who cares to read it, but sometimes my enthusiasm gets the best of me and I cannot hold it in or back any longer. I just have to say what is uppermost in my mind and my heart at the moment, or I feel that I will burst (not a pretty sight to imagine).

Love, Light and Healing from myself, as well as on behalf of everyone whom you have helped and encouraged, since you first arrived on Mystic Board.

Brian  Image

Talia

Post by Talia » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:34 pm

thank-you for the warmth :)

Return to “The Hug Exchange”