world war 3

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Arwynn

world war 3

Post by Arwynn » Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:42 pm

I had a vision several years ago that world war 3 was going to start in 2012. But the only one that could resolve it will be a boy who was raised in both Judaic and Muslim religions simultaneously. wonder where you'd find such a boy... A country that permits religious freedom, America?

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:33 pm

Personally I believe that the future is only known by one. But to answer your question, America isn't the only place where people have freedoms, and there are folks who do practice their faith in hiding. Btw, Israel is another one. In just one city, Jerusalem, you have three faiths that converge.

Samson

Post by Samson » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:44 pm

Arwynn, did you have a vision or are you just making a comment from what you have read in the other posts.

samar

Post by samar » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:55 pm

hmmm......some blocks had suggested that WW3 wil start in 2005-06....but nothing happened......china and america came closer to war in china sea.....but nothing hapeened....

Danny

Post by Danny » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:09 pm

oops
Last edited by Danny on Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

C-Amour

My mother use to say....

Post by C-Amour » Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:36 am

that a war was gonna happen soon...this was the time i had my two boys now 8 and 10 ..she was saying how it was the Lords way of preparing us for a war... When the population gets too  big and we have more males then females..   she was born in the Philipines she would always tell me things. like how the eyes is the window to everyones soul... and throught the windows.. you can see how some one really is inside....  and not to judge them by there appearance... looks can be deciving...

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:56 am

currently women  outweigh men 52% to 48% for global population.  

In china there is a substantial problem as there are alot more males than females,  8 males to 2 females in some areas, however that is evened out by europe where there is on average more females per head of population.

Statistically women outlive men, and men who do not marry have shorter lives.

Danny is right war is caused by many things.  I don't think its because of the balance of population.  In the orient  if war starts there its more to do with resources than with the population.

pamDemonium

Post by pamDemonium » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:22 am

um in case no one noticed, women go into combat these days.

I don't know how anyone can call the USA a place of relgious freedom. Oh yes free to practice your religion but dont expect a moslem or hindu or athiest to make president. There is much prejudice and fear of these people and most are peace loving family orientated like the rest of us. Try getting a job in a big company and put down your religion as 'athiest'.  I promise not to continue my rant but it is an irritant of mine that  wars are so often based on religion. 'your a moslem....you must be a terrorist'. 'Christians are taught to forgive and turn the other cheek and yet they have no problem defending their homes with a gun or sentencing someone to the electric chair.

I don't believe we will have a world war 3. The suicide bombers will continue. And gov'ts in the west will use satilite and sophisticated technology to keep track of citizens.

asmita

Post by asmita » Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:42 pm

hmmm......some blocks had suggested that WW3 wil start in 2005-06....but nothing happened......china and america came closer to war in china sea.....but nothing hapeened....

Samson

Post by Samson » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:16 pm

Nothing yet, But?.

nvg281

Post by nvg281 » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:14 pm

[quote="Danny"]Arwynn wrote:

There is a school of thought that a third world war will be instigated to downsize the population. [quote]

This will [i]not[/i] happen. This is a common fallacy. Pretty much all demographers agree that population will continue to rise exponentially for awhile but stop at about 7 bil at the year 2025. Not to long from now too.

Sorry bud.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:10 pm

what danny was saying is that world war three would be about trimming the population down.  Its not a fallacy as 2025 has not happened yet and neither has world war three.

You are right, demographics tell us that there will be a substantial increase in the population in certain parts of the world.  There is a problem with demographics as soon as you put in the human aspect of this then demographic forecasts go out the window.  Nothing ever goes to plan.

There may be a third world war and many people may die this would have a substantial effect on the predicted demographics for population increase.

Suzi

Smaug

Post by Smaug » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:58 am

Balance is required in everything. if you think about it, there has always been some kind of "Population Control". Perhaps this is just a way to repeat the process.

Just an idea.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:43 pm

true

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:47 pm

Smaug wrote:Balance is required in everything. if you think about it, there has always been some kind of "Population Control". Perhaps this is just a way to repeat the process.

Just an idea.

Balance is an interesting word - the unattainable. Maybe it should be said that there is flow.

Return to “Everyday Predictions”