The Shift of the Ages has already begun! (2012) > The Quickening

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Amethyst-Jen

Post by Amethyst-Jen » Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:16 pm

I must say, until reading this I was a bit concerned.  Within the last year I've experienced a lot more headaches then usual, I've had a lot of trouble sleeping (which has NEVER been a problem for me) and I've had muscle spasms and pains for no apparent reason.  I've even gone to the doctor about these problems and they can't find a cause.  

It's gotten worse in the past few weeks. I have a headache nearly everyday and within the past day or so I've felt more and more sick. Granted, this could be a normal illness but noone around me has a cold or flu. I wonder if that means anything?

dreamer2010

Post by dreamer2010 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:13 pm

Actually this is true! Ever heard of the I/C/R's (AKA Indigo, Crystal, and Rainbow kids) Personally I'm a Crystal-Rainbow. You can learn more about this at seavisionproductions.com it's a very cool site!

Andypants

Post by Andypants » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:37 am

Exciting world.

sonicpixie420

Post by sonicpixie420 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:25 am

I'm positive I've felt the quickening of time. It feels to me like it startes somewhere around year 2000 give or take a year.
My mother is very intuitive and she also feels like a day is a lot shorter that before.

Return to “Everyday Predictions”