My prediction is......

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:07 am

I dont believe in "God" as such and i dont believe in the bible....I believe in a higher power.I think everyone has a right to believe in what they want to.....And if thats easter bunny but not god or jesus or whatever,so be it.

And its a persons right to hate god or be a non believer,even though i dont think their is any need for hate in this world.Just like people who choose to be mormon or Christian etc.....Just like hippydudes faith lies with God,and im glad that he has meaning in his life!!!! But i dont think that should be said about non believers,why judge them,let them do and think as they please,its their life,they have to live with it....I just think do whatever makes you happy,stuff what others think,Its your life and you cant please everyone,but dont jude others if they dont follow you....But thats just my point on this subject.

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:36 am

I don't like your Avatar.

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:36 am

lol.....Whos? Mine?  its freaky hey  :smt003

wolfmama7

Post by wolfmama7 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:38 pm

yeah, man, that avatar makes me feel icky inside...

:::looking suspiciously at puter:::

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:55 pm

Hey Soul Flower get rid of your Avatar, it's very disturbing and shouldn't be put on a site like this.

weezerwall

Post by weezerwall » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:34 pm

YIKES!!! HEY NOW MISS SOUL FLOWER GIRL!!    :smt107

I'm not sure we can ask you NOT to use that "avatar" - BUT can you AT LEAST TELL US WHY YOU CHOSE IT???? -  I LOVE PROVOCATIVE STUFF - but I'm glad that creature can't bite or slobber on me!! GROSS!!  :smt065

Blessings,
Weezer

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:09 am

Ok ok ok....I have changed it,its only a picture....I will keep it to my myspace page then,since people dont like horror things on here....I chose it because i like when people freak out over it,just like the reaction you all gave.....yeah its freaky and scarey but its only a picture to me,an odd one at that!!!! I'm sorry if people didnt like it etc,cant please everyone,i shall stick with flowers and rainbows from now on.

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:03 am

soul_flower wrote:Ok ok ok....I have changed it,its only a picture....I will keep it to my myspace page then,since people dont like horror things on here....I chose it because i like when people freak out over it,just like the reaction you all gave.....yeah its freaky and scarey but its only a picture to me,an odd one at that!!!! I'm sorry if people didnt like it etc,cant please everyone,i shall stick with flowers and rainbows from now on.

Who cares. Be yourself.  :smt017

weezerwall

Post by weezerwall » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:53 am

Hi again, Soul Flower  :smt006

Please don't misunderstand me..  You have a right to use whatever you like and I have a right to say that I don't like it.  That's what makes this Board a special place.  

I was just wondering WHY you chose the other image? Maybe you identified with it or  designed it yourself?  

Sidewalk is right - we're not on this earth to please others - ditch the flowers if you like NO WORRIES AND NO STRESS!  

Peace,
Weezer :smt044

Samson

Post by Samson » Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:34 am

No, I think it was a good idea that Soul Flower changed her Avatar and you know the reason why I said that don't you Soul Flower.

weezerwall

Post by weezerwall » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:15 am

Samson wrote:No, I think it was a good idea that Soul Flower changed her Avatar and you know the reason why I said that don't you Soul Flower.

Sounds like a case of "I know who you are and I know what you did" .  Ok, I'm out...

Blessings,
Weezer

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:24 pm

well howdy again  :smt006

sidewalk_bends.....Yes your right,who cares,be myself....But that isnt really me i guess,i dont really know what i am lol....oh well!!!!

weezerwall......Its all good  :smt003  seriously,im not taking it to heart or upset,im an easy going person who can have a laugh.....Its only an avatar which i agree is pretty dark for this sort of site.I found that picture on some sort of site,have a few others to lol,but i am more a flowers N rainbow sort of girl....Cheers  :smt002

Samson.....Yes i know why you said that,and i changed it,i agree with you.I even had a freaky dream last night with that evil little blood sucking thing in it....Im such a good girl,indeed i am lol  :smt005

Samson

Post by Samson » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:43 am

Hey Soul Flower you still got a long way to go, so keep walking.

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:00 pm

:smt064 Samson

Whats that mean hey??  :smt017

You know i dont like walking on my own,want to join me???  :smt005

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:31 pm

hippydude got quite a convo goin on here and isn't even joining the party! Whats up with that?

Return to “Everyday Predictions”