CONTROL OF TRUTH (2012)

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

hit1710

CONTROL OF TRUTH (2012)

Post by hit1710 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:19 pm

CONTROL OF TRUTH (2012)

One of the greatest restrictions to our progress is the repressive control of daily news or “truth” we receive through the world’s mass media.

This is why many people are not aware of the current and coming great changes to civilisation. It is the reason we have fear-based news most of the time on television and in newspapers.

Keeping people in fear and distress through news, financial matters, wars and violence, and mind control, plus filled with harmful foods, drinks, legal and illegal drugs, as well as being subjected to harmful chemtrails, are some of the means to keep our vibrations low. This makes ascension so much harder to achieve.

This negative control has also been an aspect of many religions and philosophical groups for a long time. The good news is that this manipulation and control of worldwide societies is quickly coming to an end. A dictatorial New World Order/One World Government, masquerading as a democratic globalisation program, will not be allowed by higher realms intervening on our behalf. We agreed to this intervention before incarnating here, despite some people believing it contravenes ‘free choice”, which it does not under the Creator’s divine plan. Those who don’t believe in a Creator or this plan are in for a big surprise!

Disclosures on how we have been manipulated are soon to be announced, and will commence some wonderful changes.

The little known aspect of the Shadow Government is that it, in turn, has been controlled by negative extraterrestrial beings who have given them much advanced technology for their control on Earth. However, we should not hate these aspects of our society. We have probably all exhibited negative traits in past lives just for the experience! It is best to send them love and have nothing to do with their controlling schemes whenever we have the choice. In the near future, all darkness on Earth will be transmuted to Light, and in doing so, will create a stronger Light. Many of the Shadow Government former ET dark allies, are now part of the forces of Light in this galaxy. Many former Shadow Government people have also now aligned with the Light The remaining ones can either do the same, or continue incarnating on another 3rd Dimension planet until they are ready to ascend to higher dimensions. It is their choice.

WHATS YOURS ??

dlm61

Keeping people in fear ...

Post by dlm61 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:24 am

I believe that the one main way to control the masses is through the media and by promoting fear.  Fear, IMHO, is just about the only way to get resistant people to follow along.  When the most powerful on the planet want people to "buy into" their propaganda to achieve their own corporate ambitions they usually paint an ugly picture of what "could happen" IF we don't join the cause.  These string-pullers use our minds, our labor, our tax dollars and sometimes even our hearts to achieve global dominance, power and money.

I believe that the ONLY way to avoid this manipulation is to not buy into the fear tactics.

Whenever I hear or read something on the news I always ask myself first in my heart of hearts "is this really true"?  I trust my subconscious mind more than I trust "TV channel whatever".   :-)

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:38 am

By them using the media to instill fear into everyone has worked and they know it, that is why they keep on using it. If you look at the picture as a whole you will see that we are only puppets to them, but as the changers draw near this will all be gone and we will be free.

wanda

fear

Post by wanda » Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:44 pm

I agree the world and our goverment is run on fear tactics. We have long ago lost the real freedom of speech.We are spoon fed by the press what our goverment wants us to believe. Instead of being informed consumers they have tried to make us blind sheep. but as soon as you try to buck the system you are one way or another removed from society.Our mainstream religons started this years ago just too bad our government also bought into it.

Stamatia

Post by Stamatia » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:10 pm

I'm sure governments know what might happen years from now.  But they do control people through fear and media is ridiculous.  Half the stuff that's is shown here is not even half the stuff shown about us overseas.  We really don't get the same news as any other country, we're much more limited.  It's a shame that we even fought for free speech.

Smaug

Post by Smaug » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:59 am

Supression of knowledge and beliefs have occured and still do. it's a way of control. What you decide to do about the control is anotehr thing.

passionatepainter

How to Avoid Negative Control?

Post by passionatepainter » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:19 pm

Do you have any ideas of how we can avoid negative control? I've done some study of remote influencing and it does work. I'm not sure how much it is used against the general population, but I'm not sure how we could avoid it.

Return to “Everyday Predictions”