Whats Your Strangest Prediction..

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

FlutterbyFotos

Whats Your Strangest Prediction..

Post by FlutterbyFotos » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:40 pm

so whats the strangest prediction you have had that has come true???

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:01 pm

I personally don't really make predictions however lots of people write down their predictions in this forum.  There are lots of them here but i don't think any of them are really strange.  Maybe have a read and decide for yourself if any are strange?

Hope your enjoying the forum.

Suzi

firemoon

Post by firemoon » Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:49 pm

The 'CARDINALS' winning the world series! I dont even watch baseball...

passionatepainter

A Woman winning the Iddirod

Post by passionatepainter » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:24 pm

I suddenly "knew" that a woman would win the Iddirod in Alaska. I had never paid much attention to that dog race in Alaska except to think it was cool because I like dogs, but when I had this premenition I started paying attention because a woman had never won. Sure enough a woman did win that year for the first time.

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:40 am

As i said in a previous post about dreams:

I had a dream long before W. Bush's election about him eating the state of Florida with duck sauce .... the duck sauce made it especially strange and amusing.... I think that's the funniest, but maybe you had to be there.  :smt003

snufile

Post by snufile » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:24 pm

Interesting topic.

For my parents I kept dreaming about the house they would live in, and we even drove to that area where the house was and sure enough, down to the color and they got it.

What was even more interesting was that I was insisting when my parents were looking that they would have a house right next to a rail track and the person who was going to sell the house was going to leave everything behind.

I kept getting upset because they would not listen to me. Well it did happen, however, not for my parents but for my brother and sister in law.

How can I make my intuition stronger so that I can say it to the correct person?

About 12 years ago, my family and I were having a hard time and my dad was not religious at all and I told my dad we were going to have a prayer room and they did not believe me, well 5 years later we started to build a prayer room and have had it since.

lokigui

Oh Yeah

Post by lokigui » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:24 am

The Mayan thing I predict that we are in for interesting times. An evolution of the soul is part of it. ET and company are the second part.
bb lokigui

hope704

My strangest prediction was...

Post by hope704 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:25 pm

My strangest prediction was when we was traveling a local freeway I asked my husband what were these diversion roads for on the side of the freeway. He told me that those were for the trucks to pull off on if their brakes over heated. I said, "Wow, I think we are going to see one of those real soon." My husband no sooner got through getting after me for even thinking that when over the next hill, sure enough, a truck had pulled onto one of these, "side roads", with smoke coming out from the bottom of his truck. My husband and kids will get after me not to say things because they seem to come true.

Therefore I say: May house will be paid for in the right way.:)

Return to “Everyday Predictions”