2011 BIG changes!

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Vance_Pants

2011 BIG changes!

Post by Vance_Pants » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:23 pm

Look, I can't tell you everthing I know about this...even if I could, I doubt even open minded people such as yourselfs would truely believe me...
In 2011, somthing big is happening, something that may look apocoliptic at first glance. We will be able to fight it all back though. Fantasy will become reality...it'll be more than your wildest dreams! That's all I can tell you for now...

lisa_was_here

Re: 2011 BIG changes!

Post by lisa_was_here » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:28 pm

Vance_Pants wrote:Look, I can't tell you everthing I know about this...even if I could, I doubt even open minded people such as yourselfs would truely believe me...
In 2011, somthing big is happening, something that may look apocoliptic at first glance. We will be able to fight it all back though. Fantasy will become reality...it'll be more than your wildest dreams! That's all I can tell you for now...
Do not doubt the size of my open mind :smt002
I can handle the truth...please spill the beans on what big changes we see :smt036

Seriously, I do not understand why people tell us that they have a the secret forecast of a monumentous event and then they tell us "but I can not tell you!". I do not mean to be rude...but it is such a frustrating feeling to hear this :smt019

WITCHYNANNA01

Re: Vance_Pants Wrote

Post by WITCHYNANNA01 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:45 pm

Hey I agree with Lisa was here , if  you know something go ahead and tell us .  Here at least you know we will believe you.

dhav

Post by dhav » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:27 pm

i beleive that we will see dragons,fairies and ...
you can tell us exactly.i will beleive you.  :smt025
don't worry  :smt059 you can spill it out now. :smt020

WITCHYNANNA01

Post by WITCHYNANNA01 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:01 pm

I agree with you dhav. I also think that we will come out in the open more, instead of just staying in the bakground prretty much compared to the christian religion.

Vance_Pants

Post by Vance_Pants » Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:59 pm

Well...I'm just worried because most people think my ideas are completely insane...They think I've lost boundries between reality and fantasy completely...but, I'll tell you all what I can. Please don't write me off as a lunitic!
You see, eveything is real somewhere; usually on  different planes of existance ("dimensions"). That means every story, even anime and video games with storylines, are true out there somewhere. Well, the truely powerful and evil forces and people have locked themselfs up in a place I call "the Relm of Darkness", and 2011 is when they're going to come back out, led by Evil herself! Don't worry, we're going to have some people on our side appear then too.
Any questions?

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:02 pm

I am sure no one will call you a lunatic here.  Feel free to post your ideas you will not get a hard time but we can debate or contribute to your ideas, thats why we are here.

Suzi

dhav

Post by dhav » Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:58 pm

yes i would love to hear.and i do beleive in what you say. ;-)

MarcoAZS

Post by MarcoAZS » Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:30 pm

Hi :) ,

Its just a lil warning, my dad when he was 12 years old thought he would see the end of the world and that would happen in 1999 to the change of the year, alot of people thought that, he wasted 250.000 thousand dollars (wish in brazillian money is half a million) on that thing, buying places to stay when that happen, food supplies, and to break his head on something that he was faithful and did not happen. Now 2012 is there with alot of people saying, all the chinese and the mayans/aztecs think that it will end on 2012! Just don't think on that as an end, think on that as re-start, look all around us, do you see anything that is worth? so many poorness that we can't accept, except beliving on reincarnation (so we know that our god isn't unfair, since it was the person who did that to herself), so many mad people, the oppression of the society and all, we are almost like machines, studying (programming) ourselves for in the future work as little machines. Its quite fact that something will happen on 2011 till 2012, but, bad things come for good things, all the ends represent a restart. The so called era of aquarius, is consider as an open era, we lived part of the pisces era, where the only way for light was occult and hidden, now aquarius is shown, its proved on your own eyes, so you can say that people will be abble to see fairies and stuff that we don't see. And we sure will have a good group for helping people, we will always have someone there :) Now keep on going, you are on the right track, I will add things I learnt/heard/feel if I think its needed. You have to stop thinking we will call you those things, you can only know, if you try :)
Lights and Peace!
MarcoAZS

sophia071

2011................................................................................................

Post by sophia071 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:44 pm

HI Vance! I believe you are very right, unfortunately!  
I am open minded.  I can tell you some strange things as well.  We should trade stories?  What do ya say?
Happy 2008!
Sophia

Andypants

Post by Andypants » Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:55 am

All realities shall move into one reality. Although i have come to believe this will not happen until December 2012.
Until then i see many wars and durbulance in the physical world, but i do not see the realms of all reality interlinking until December 2012.

queen of the south

Post by queen of the south » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:51 pm

Do please tell us - we might know a thing or two too,that cant possibly be all?
Last edited by queen of the south on Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aedria

Post by aedria » Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:38 pm

Are you correlating your predictions with the fact that the Aztec calender predicts the end of the era in 2012?

queen of the south

Post by queen of the south » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:35 pm

Another thing,if all realities suddenly merge,wouldnt that cause theend of all existance?

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:30 am

a wish the will move the earth to make true

Return to “Everyday Predictions”