Where is Osama?

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Wolfshadow

Where is Osama?

Post by Wolfshadow » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:20 am

I was meditating one morning about where Osama Bin Laden was hiding. The image that I received was of a man in a military uniform, but the face was out of focus. I took this to mean that this information was not for me to know nor to reveal should I get an answer. Osama Bin Laden obviously does not want to be found, so that may be why it was not revealed. I am sure that he meditates and prays that the spirits do not disclose his whereabouts.

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:46 am

Osama Bin Laden  is only a pawn in a much bigger chess game  . and there will be no winner.  only chaos and all that it brings   ... A bigger question.   Wheres  Jimmy hoffa  lol

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:52 am

Last I heard, Jimmy Hoffa was dead LOL  ;)  And he's hidden in a need to know location, and we don't need to know lol

satori

Post by satori » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:03 am

My feeling is that Osama Bin Laden is dead.  Things are not what they seem.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:09 pm

Yeah i agree Bin Laden is dead.  I believe this information is suppressed for the good of mankind?

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:28 am

drrnwynbchnbrgr wrote:Osama Bin Laden  is only a pawn in a much bigger chess game  . and there will be no winner.  only chaos and all that it brings   ... A bigger question.   Wheres  Jimmy hoffa  lol
Right on!

haha

Seriously though, OBL is NOT what we should be focusing on. There's a much larger picture. My advice is to not focus on one strand in the web of lies, but meditate on the spider. I think then the rest will make sense.

I don't know weather he's dead or alive, but I can feel his energy  grounded or earthbound so I'm inclined to think he's either alive somewhere or his spirit's still here and not crossed over. IMHO

Good luck ... I'm still getting info in fragments. I've been slaking lately on these issues (more concerned with personal problems - ick )

kit10zwanderlust

welllll

Post by kit10zwanderlust » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:49 am

i wouldnt be suprised if he is right here in the durned us of a put up in some fancy hotel somewhere eating caviar and having beer with the head of state while watching the superbowl he is sooooo not to blame just a scape goat the schoolbully pointed at and said "he did it" to quote a great man "go back to bed america. you goverment has figured out how it all happened....go back to bed america you are free to do as we tell you"

if you dont recognize the bill hicks quote..... you need to be educated google him and look in the google video section catch and act revelations or the legendary one night stand ahhhhhh i think ill rewatch them now

Purple Spirit

Post by Purple Spirit » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:21 pm

Pakistan.

kit10zwanderlust

well

Post by kit10zwanderlust » Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:25 am

where ever he is im sure that its proteced by the same upper level groups that have led us to believe its all his fault

luvislikeh2o

It has been stated he is dead.

Post by luvislikeh2o » Tue May 20, 2008 9:20 pm

An interview with Bhutto before her assassination stated that Bin Laden was killed.

Draco32

Re: It has been stated he is dead.

Post by Draco32 » Tue May 20, 2008 11:42 pm

luvislikeh2o wrote:An interview with Bhutto before her assassination stated that Bin Laden was killed.
Yes, she did. I saw a video of that interview. Some people believe that she was assassinated for having revealed that Osama is dead.

luvislikeh2o

Yes I read that as well Draco

Post by luvislikeh2o » Wed May 21, 2008 1:09 am

So are saying she misquote the name  Osama Bin Laden for Daniel Pearl. Do you think this is possible or just trying to cover up her statement?

luvislikeh2o

Left out a word in last reply So sorry!!

Post by luvislikeh2o » Wed May 21, 2008 1:11 am

instead of So it was suppose to read Some are saying she misquote the name  Osama Bin Laden for Daniel Pearl. Do you think this is possible or just trying to cover up her statement?

velvetraven

cant hide forever

Post by velvetraven » Fri May 23, 2008 11:02 pm

one of these days maybe he will be spoted or maybe he will make a big mistake and get caught

indigomyst

Post by indigomyst » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:27 pm

hes in atlantis. and when they stop looking for that in the wrong ocean theyl find him lol (ps a joke. iv no idea where he is)

Return to “Everyday Predictions”