Predictions For The Next US President

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

"EYE OF DESTINY'

Predictions For The Next US President

Post by "EYE OF DESTINY' » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:27 am

As Vedic Astrology system
If the Birth Charts of the Candidates are true and are

John McCain 1936 August 29 at 8:37 AM he has Virgo Ascendant.
Astrologically he has the best opportunities. As per his ascendant Lord and 10th Lord Placement. And according to his Dasha operation he may find some difficulties in the beginning but then things should work out well with him and he should be loved by the people in an increasing trend rather then what Happened with George W. Bush he even seems to cooperate good with his oppositions.

Hillary Clinton 1947 October 26 at 20:01 in Chicago. has a strong opportunity also but not as good as McCain. Her Ascendant Lord Mercury retrograde does not help her have a strong base of power and respect.
Also her Ascendant lord is not as strongly placed and under Favorable influences as McCain’s.
Things will always be changeable for her, she is not prone to disrespect, on the contrary she may do good work to her country but astrologically speaking Presidency does not seem to be for her in this period.

Barrack Obama 1961 August 4 at 10:00 am in Honolulu Hawaii. His Ascendant lord is strong in many ways but not very favorable to rise him to presidency as he is in dead state. And in his Dasha
Jupiter is Active, in Capricorn and retrograde in the 4th house, not an excellent placement, his Dasha does not bestow luck and power, also his Bhukti is no good around election time, so I think he may even not continue to his target or he may face a very embarrassing loss.

To sum up Astrologically McCain has the Best Opportunity and I personally think he is the next USA President.(40%)
Next in chance comes Hillary Clinton, (30%) and Barrack Obama also has a Fair Chance of 30%.

Doe

Post by Doe » Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:54 pm

Hi, Eye,

Well THAT's discouraging (at least to me, but the whole election thing is pretty discouraging to me at this point)!! :smt009

Interesting to find out that (a) I share a b'day with John McCain (25 years later, thank you very much!), (b) Hillary Clinton shares a birthday with my husband (17 years' difference) and was born 5 days after my "guide", and (c) Obama and I were born the same year.  Sheesh.

Well, I'll just sit here until November, hoping for the best...thanks for the very detailed prediction!

Doe

Draco32

Post by Draco32 » Sat May 10, 2008 10:58 pm

This is interesting.
I've seen other predictions online that have Hillary winning the Presidency this year (even though at this particular point it is very unlikely that she'll even win the Democratic nomination).

I support Hillary, but I would be content having McCain as President.

Obama is simply not ready to be President. In about 8 years' time he'll be ready. Plus, there's is something shady about him -- I can't put a finger on it. I don't trust him.

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Mon May 12, 2008 4:18 pm

I wish we had the chance to actually vote for someone
who would actually try to make a difference, not just talk.
My 2 cents.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Mon May 12, 2008 5:50 pm

interesting but i have a feeling that Obama will be the next presidant, had that feeling since hes been running

luvislikeh2o

The past few months story was leaked

Post by luvislikeh2o » Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:40 pm

It was stated that McCain one the electoral vote for President, and Hillary is just getting geared up for the president position in 2012.

Salma

Scouser'sgal

Post by Scouser'sgal » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:07 am

This election must be one of the most critical for many years. Can war continue?

luvislikeh2o

Scouser's gal

Post by luvislikeh2o » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:12 pm

Scouser's gal,

War has always been profitable, McCain stated in an interview that we will be in Iraq for 100 years. There will be another war heading our war very soon it was plan many years ago with the elitest to dominate and profit the entire world.

Salma

Amethyst-Jen

Re: Scouser's gal

Post by Amethyst-Jen » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:34 pm

luvislikeh2o wrote:Scouser's gal,

War has always been profitable, McCain stated in an interview that we will be in Iraq for 100 years. There will be another war heading our war very soon it was plan many years ago with the elitest to dominate and profit the entire world.

Salma
McCain stated we COULD be in Iraq for 100 years...not that we'd be fighting this war for 100 yrs.  What many don't grasp from what he said is that in most countries where we've fought (Germany, Italy, Japan, etc) we have bases where our military presence is still felt, even 50+ years after the war.  THAT is what he meant by us being in Iraq for 100 years.

Anyway, Obama isn't ready to be President.  He's young and he's naive. I think it's wonderful that we've reached a point in history where a black man can win the nomination for the Presidency, but I fear what could happen should he win.  We unfortunately still live in a society where some believe blacks should not be in the white house.   :smt009   it's very sad.  In the end, McCain has more experience and more backbone to get the job done.  

We'll see what happen!  Should be an interesting summer....

Scouser'sgal

Post by Scouser'sgal » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:11 pm

The thought of war going on is horrific to me. I pray that America is well guided with its political choices.

Amethyst-Jen

Post by Amethyst-Jen » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:48 am

Scouser'sgal wrote:The thought of war going on is horrific to me. I pray that America is well guided with its political choices.
Sadly, its going on all the time throughout the world.    You have large wars and small wars, but there will always be wars.  It's horrible, but in the end until we can find some peace with our fellow man, it's going to continue.

Amethyst-Jen

Post by Amethyst-Jen » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:48 am

Scouser'sgal wrote:The thought of war going on is horrific to me. I pray that America is well guided with its political choices.
Sadly, its going on all the time throughout the world.    You have large wars and small wars, but there will always be wars.  It's horrible, but in the end until we can find some peace with our fellow man, it's going to continue.

digitalmystical

Post by digitalmystical » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:06 am

I agree with WhosLineBabyGirl - I have had a feeling from the start of the election running this year that Obama would be the next President.

3xcharm

Post by 3xcharm » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:02 pm

Right on young ones!  Your instincts are still very sharp.  Obama won, as he should have.  He may be naive at times, but his heart is at the right place and intends to do good for the country and for the world.  He represents all nations and all people to a certain respect.

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:12 am

This has been an intereting thread to read, after the fact...after the prediction and after the election.  Anymore predictions?

Return to “Everyday Predictions”