Will Pres. Bush be Assassinated?

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ammo

Will Pres. Bush be Assassinated?

Post by ammo » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:19 pm

I rarely get dreams like this, but most of the time they are eerily accurate. I saw this dream through the eyes of the "assailant", a middle aged caucasian man with large glasses who was peering through an AK47 which was aimed at President Bush. They seemed to be at a small ceremony that was being held maybe in a garden? Behind Bush I was able to see what seemed to be a spirit of war and violence. I heard "myself" say that everything made sense now that I had seen the spirit and that the President was just being controlled by this "demon". "I" put the gun down and then woke up. Has anyone else had a feeling that this might happen?

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:10 pm

I don't believe this dream is about any p rediction, but rather you understanding that there are outside influences. No matter how much you dislike another person's views, we must fully understand where a person is coming from, and how they come to make their own decisions.

FireRose

Re: Will Pres. Bush be Assassinated?

Post by FireRose » Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:18 pm

ammo wrote:I rarely get dreams like this, but most of the time they are eerily accurate. I saw this dream through the eyes of the "assailant", a middle aged caucasian man with large glasses who was peering through an AK47 which was aimed at President Bush. They seemed to be at a small ceremony that was being held maybe in a garden? Behind Bush I was able to see what seemed to be a spirit of war and violence. I heard "myself" say that everything made sense now that I had seen the spirit and that the President was just being controlled by this "demon". "I" put the gun down and then woke up. Has anyone else had a feeling that this might happen?
I think many people dream of killing Bush... I think it's healthy. Hah... seriously though, I have had these dreams, so have many people I know. If it happens, it happens. I won't lose sleep over this one...

mietooo

Post by mietooo » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:27 pm

I completely agree

Dudester

Post by Dudester » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:03 am

I feel it's a perception thing, not a prediction. You perhaps picked up on someone's anger.

Bottom line, the AK-47 is a superior weapon at less than ten feet. The AK at fifty feet or more is extremely inaccurate. For someone to fire an AK at the Prez at over fifty feet is a death wish. Secret Service people would dispatch him quite quickly.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:11 pm

don't think it will be bush thats assisinated.  My money is on some fruit loob targeting president obama

Crow

Post by Crow » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:41 pm

Suzi, I hope you are wrong.  Agreed that more than likely Obama will be elected the new President here this fall.  Our nation needs alot of healing, this would be very tragic.  I have always followed the polls, but this year I have refrained. Somthing is a miss.  Haven't put a finger on it yet.  Always voted, this year I am moved to stay home.  That really bothers me, I love politics!!  

As to the Bush thing, well... :smt013 . Worst President ever.  But for his sake, and that of the family, I hope that nothing bad happens.  Although I was a little girl I still remember them interupting Captian Kangaroo to show President Regan's assisination attempt playing over and over.  So it can happen, I just hope that it doesn't.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:25 pm

I believe you have tuned into a consciousness that has been in place for quite some time, of Bush being assassinated.
I also believe it is already in place for Obama.
There are just people out there out envision the President being killed.

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:11 pm

Dudester wrote:I feel it's a perception thing, not a prediction. You perhaps picked up on someone's anger.

Bottom line, the AK-47 is a superior weapon at less than ten feet. The AK at fifty feet or more is extremely inaccurate. For someone to fire an AK at the Prez at over fifty feet is a death wish. Secret Service people would dispatch him quite quickly.
absolutely. It wouldn't quite go down like the dream... however, it may be like my "prediction" dreams and be more metaphorical, not literal. I'd still keep it in mind...

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:41 am

I also feel Obama will be assasinated. I feel John McCain will step in at that point. I don't feel Obama will make it to the whitehouse or even to the end of all of us voting. The energy is very strong and it has to do with Bush and McCain. Bush just warned Russia. If he begins another war of epic proportions he can actually stay in office a bit longer. There was also a book just released called Obama Nation (Abomination) I made the word connection immediately. I feel this is a large plan with many in place. My partner has also seen it and just recently told me about it. "Shaking Head". The same energy of war and hate is with McCain . It's easy to see and hear when you are watching him.......has anyone else noticed it with him?

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

Amethyst-Jen

Post by Amethyst-Jen » Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:35 pm

FireRose wrote:
ammo wrote:
I think many people dream of killing Bush... I think it's healthy. Hah... seriously though, I have had these dreams, so have many people I know. If it happens, it happens. I won't lose sleep over this one...
you won't lose sleep over the murder of another human being?  That's pretty cruel don't you think?  You are basically saying that you could care less whether he's dead or alive.  

Sorry, but I don't care how much you dislike someone, wishing them dead is NOT normal and it's NOT "ok"

Moonstruck

web bot

Post by Moonstruck » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:22 pm

I haven't had dreams about this but didn't the web bot make some predictions because of chatter it was tracking about assassinations, possibly of our president in 2008? I hope I heard it wrong. It was on a show about 2012 on the History Channel :smt009

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:28 pm

Amethyst-Jen wrote:
FireRose wrote:
ammo wrote:
you won't lose sleep over the murder of another human being?  That's pretty cruel don't you think?  You are basically saying that you could care less whether he's dead or alive.  

Sorry, but I don't care how much you dislike someone, wishing them dead is NOT normal and it's NOT "ok"
I didn't say I'd throw a party and spit on his grave... I said I wouldn't lose sleep over it. And I wasn't serious about saying it was "healthy" or "ok" ... I guess sarcasm doesn't translate well in text. Feeling indifferent about something isn't the same as being negative.

But I won't apologize for my opinion or feelings (or lack there of).  If you knew anything about me, you'd know I'm anything but cruel.

Doe

Post by Doe » Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:19 am

FireRose wouldn't wish for anyone's death, or rejoice over it.  I wouldn't either, but Bush and (worse, in my opinion, as he's more intelligent, more calculating, and DOES seem like someone to whom certain people and other creatures are simply expendible) Cheney have a lot of blood on their hands.  They have caused unimaginable pain, suffering, and death in the pursuit of power, and have employed the most undemocratic methods in the interest of "democracy" and "freedom" (although I don't think that those ideals are really their motives for what they do).

We don't need to wish for their deaths; I believe that they will be held accountable by much higher authorities (at least I hope so) when their times come.  If nothing else, I hope that they will have a welcoming committee made up of the spirits of all the people who have died as a result of their pursuit of "power".  And maybe they'll have opportunities to make amends for what they've done.  I guess we should all hope for the same thing.

Bottom line:  I wouldn't wish for their deaths, but, as FireRose put it, I wouldn't lose a lot of sleep--at least not as much as I've worried about how their policies have affected the world and will continue to affect the world for years to come.

Doe

Amethyst-Jen

Post by Amethyst-Jen » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:40 pm

Doe wrote:FireRose wouldn't wish for anyone's death, or rejoice over it.  I wouldn't either, but Bush and (worse, in my opinion, as he's more intelligent, more calculating, and DOES seem like someone to whom certain people and other creatures are simply expendible) Cheney have a lot of blood on their hands.  They have caused unimaginable pain, suffering, and death in the pursuit of power, and have employed the most undemocratic methods in the interest of "democracy" and "freedom" (although I don't think that those ideals are really their motives for what they do).

We don't need to wish for their deaths; I believe that they will be held accountable by much higher authorities (at least I hope so) when their times come.  If nothing else, I hope that they will have a welcoming committee made up of the spirits of all the people who have died as a result of their pursuit of "power".  And maybe they'll have opportunities to make amends for what they've done.  I guess we should all hope for the same thing.

Bottom line:  I wouldn't wish for their deaths, but, as FireRose put it, I wouldn't lose a lot of sleep--at least not as much as I've worried about how their policies have affected the world and will continue to affect the world for years to come.

Doe
Although you are correct, you must then demonize every President who held the office before them.  Not one of them has clean hands. Every President in history has had the task of making decisions that were tough for this country.  Will you accuse Lincoln for making the decisions he did that caused the Civil War?  Will you blame Roosevelt, arguably the best President in American History, for allowing our boys to die at Pearl Harbor (yes, it has been proven that he knew the Japanese were coming) and subsequently dying on foreign lands in pursuit of freedoms for those countries Hitler/Stalin and Mussolini invaded?  We were attacked then and we were attacked now.  What, my friend, is the difference?

A lot of people have died in the pursuit of power.  Until and unless you are willing to demonize all great men of history, you're argument holds no merit.  Bush has made mistakes, but he is human.  However, for anyone to say they wouldn't care if he were murdered...that's just horrible.  What you and FireRose have said is essentially that....you can try to make it sound better but in the end you are basically saying you could care less if a human being is murdered all because you don't like his politics.

No need to apologize, that is how you feel.  However, I have a right to say how horrible it is to read that.

Return to “Everyday Predictions”