Hurricane Ike

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

JewelOfTheSouth

Hurricane Ike

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:01 am

Last week as Gustav was coming in, I ran numbers on Ike, and it doesn't look good for New Orleans, or any of us on the southern coasts. I am seeing levee's break and all kinds of damage. Perhaps I am being a bit upset by 2 hurricanes, but there is something really unsettling about Ike. He will make landfall in 120 hours if not sooner. I just see a lot of destruction in his wake. Please pray for all of us.

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

Crow

Post by Crow » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:48 pm

Jewelsofthesouth

I haven't checked the pattern of Ike.  What I fear is if it does hit the Gulf Coast, due to the fizzle of Gustav many may not take the warning seriously.  But remember Gustav was climbing to a Catagory 5.  Then when it hit, not really that much strength. It had weakened so much.  So if Ike doesn't weaken and gains strength, people who bunker in may be in some serious danger.  I will keep you all in my thoughts, and will light the candles.

Safe Journey

TigerCub

ike

Post by TigerCub » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:13 pm

why are phychic abilities magnified right before a major event hapens? Ike has been in my mind since gustav formed and I've seen some major destruction happening, is this just a dream because of seeing so many hurricanes in a row this seaso, or is it a warning that I don't know how to use. There are people in this dream not believing the danger is that great, but all of a sudden the wave comes up and i believe it is the storm surge and it is the biggest anyone has seen. I don't know if it just means major destruction, or if it means just be on the lookout, or what, but i think we need to watch this one.

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:09 am

I agree Crow. I was looking at Ike tonight and he has already killed a number of people in Cuba and the Dom Rep. We need to watch him closely. I hope people do pay close attention to him. I don't feel he will fizzle any time soon.

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

apoi

Post by apoi » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:16 pm

Whispers in the ocean.

"Why have you forsaken me?"

Crow

Post by Crow » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:14 am

Curious to know how things are going with all those who are near the path.  Please update if you have the chance.

I have seen the size of this thing.  Although it is a Catagory 3, the size of this thing is just mindblowing. It takes up the whole Gulf of Mexico!!

Here is a link for the weather channel.  It may take a few moments to load the full updated picture.

http://www.weather.com/weather/map/inte ... atch_links

Safe Journey

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:49 am

My brother is a doctor in Houston and he has stayed behind as first response. I said in my first post a few days ago that I didn't feel good about Ike. I ran numbers on him and here are the words associated with Ike and his numbers, and number combinations of 925:

Ike's number is 925 which is a 7. Take in to account there are many combo's in the 925 number sequince.

Words associated with Ike are:

Death
Horror
Pain
Destruction
Emergency
Help
Flood {Of The Century }
Danger
Power

These are only some of the words associated with Hurricane Ike. There are many more. This is going to be horrible! I don't use a number program, I ran these the old fashioned way.

Ike is much bigger than Katrina, and more powerful. Katrina's number was also a 2, which is part of the 925 number sequince.

Anyone who has stayed behind is going to be trapped, or much worse. I hope that everyone can get out of the way, however, Ike is huge and far reaching. He is not predictable. I know he will make some twists and turns and shock some who didn't think he would reach them. I also feel that the projected path will change, he will gain strength and there will be those who were not evacuated who will be without help. I dearly pray I am wrong, but this is what I see. I'm placing my head on the chopping block making this prediction, but I know what I see.

Please, everyone stay safe!

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:46 pm

I"m praying and sending protection globes to cover those in Ike's path, including my Mother who won't leave Houston/League City.
it will be a long and nerve racking day here.

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:01 pm

Oh Sweetie!

I am so sorry she won't leave. She is probably afraid that someone will loot and so on. I know my sister-in-law was freaked about leaving and my brother made her go and get my nephew out of there. This storm is MASSIVE!!!!!!!!!

www.weather.com
www.cnn.com

Go to those sites and they are running live on live streaming. I'm right there praying with you and none of us are safe in Mississippi or Louisiana either. Just an enormous storm. I will keep you and your family close!

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:09 pm

ditto, Julie.
got you and yours, and all those folks in my prayer path!

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:24 pm

Thank you so much! I wish my brother would re-think this, but he spent 7 years in Afghanistan and Iroq as a doctor. Not in the military, but private contractor. He says if he lived through all that happened there, this is a piece of cake. I still think everyone should have left. Thank you so much for thinking about us. I just lit a candle for your family and mine, and another one for all who have stayed behind and another energy candel for those who are in the path.

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

Crow

Post by Crow » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:36 pm

I just seen on the news about the hold outs in Galvaston.  Now the news says that it is too late for them to evacuate

This is what they project with Ike for Galvaston, Texas.  It looks to be all going underwater.  

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/Aheado ... id=5789126

The Weather Channel Video-Biggest Surge since 1900

http://www.weather.com/multimedia/video ... hp_video_1

Please send energy to those in the path.  This is really bad.  Lost for words, heart heavy.

hthrshorty

Post by hthrshorty » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:01 am

This storm is horrible. I just got done watching the news on the weather channel and there was 15 people stranded on a roof of a church and 2 people stranded next door to the church on a roof in montgomary county. They were saying that they couldn't go see if therse people were ok because the weather is too bad. This is not a good sign.

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:07 am

Please look at www.cnn.com

As I said days ago, it was going to be horrible. Crow, did you see the numbers and words associated with Ike that i ran by hand? I don't use software. Click back and look. I'm very worried.

Crow

Post by Crow » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:31 am

Jewelofsouth,

I did see the numbers.  And in that sense I cannot tell you eighter way.  Having to re-learn all the numerology.  I go by my energy changes.  Like that time before when I was drawn to the Buddist of a certain country.  I actually began to cry at work, that week I didn't know why.  My heart was breaking.  I was drawn to these people, and their country.  This does not happen all the time.  Like with China, no warnings for me.  Right now my heart is breaking again.  3rd eye wide open, it is more than big.  It is more than tonight, there will be an aftermath passed on to many.  Not like you think with Katrina.  It will be national.  Again it will be the economy.  That is not a prediction but observation of the past.  We already see that this will affect our cost of transportation, which gets passed on to food, heating for this winter, etc.
In the early stages, I worry about the innocent children.  The children will not be able to swim, as an adult barely has enough strength for these types of currents.
In my heart of hearts I wish to be wrong.  Wishing that we could pull enough energy to break this storm apart with channeling it to do so.  I want to be wrong!  My heart is aching so badly for the innocents who will be taken.  I hope for guardians, and miracles unseen.  All I can do now is send my energy for those left.  Thoughts of clarity, courage, and determination in the face of danger to all those people.

Return to “Everyday Predictions”