Where is Osama?

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Scouser'sgal

Post by Scouser'sgal » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:02 am

OBL is evil. But it can be very very hard to find evil. He is probably well aware of every tale of his
death. Of course, he has others looking after him. Minions in his evil world.

DancingFlame

Post by DancingFlame » Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:38 pm

My feeling is people are not looking hard enough for him for a reason, the goverment is keeping secrets.

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:36 am

The government is keeping secrets as always. Remember Roswell NM, and area 51? Well planned and some not so well planned cover up's. I feel that in order for Bush to keep all of this negativity going he is using the idea that OBL is still alive, but I don't think so. I have a feeling it will be revealed soon and of course the official story will seem as though it happned that day when I feel strongly it happened about 2 years ago. I could always be wrong, but there is definately an American Government agenda here and it really stinks. There are things they know that would curl your hair, or straighten it, which ever it is before knowing. Basically, I feel OBL is dead and there is a cover up until it is in our governments best interest to let us know...... Just my feels on it and opinion.

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

think_tom

Post by think_tom » Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:50 am

yeah I think he's dead, even years ago he wasn't healthy--- remember, if he's dead why would it be revealed that he's dead? He's a figurehead, right?

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:27 am

absolutely, if memory serves me right he had kidney damage and needed treatment for it.  You couldn't keep that a secret as you can't have dialysis just anywhere.

suhaym

Will the US allow him to be Dead?

Post by suhaym » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:46 pm

[quote="suzisco"]absolutely, if memory serves me right he had kidney damage and needed treatment for it.  You couldn't keep that a secret as you can't have dialysis just anywhere.[/quote]

Only God knows if he is dead or alive ! The US wants him to be alive so as to keep the atrocities and misadventures of its forign policy justified. If OBL is found to be dead by evidence then the marketing of most imprcatical and antihuman foreign policy of US will not be sold before the people of Neo World. So OBL will never be found or be declared dead for another decade for sure  ! Be relaxed for that

gjadduroy

government coverup

Post by gjadduroy » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:01 am

i knoe dat it is a coverup.. the government is hiding him and awaiting to tell the world they caught him...

Omnicron Solaris

Post by Omnicron Solaris » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:58 am

I honestly believe that Osama bin Laden is most likelydead to do to his liver condition.
I've heard some chatter from my military friends that a lot of mercenaries known exactly where he is exactly when and where to kill him however the upper ups of the military did not want him dead is much more valuable alive.
In case you haven't noticed fear works better when there is a certain level of uncertainty.
Makes me wonder who the real terrorists are.

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:51 pm

Makes me wonder who the real terrorists are.              AMEN BROTHER

googolplex

Post by googolplex » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:09 pm

They know where he is, just like they know where his money is, right next to Bush Seniors Money and the rest of the Banksters. Wake up America!!!!

ashar_ashmed2

hi

Post by ashar_ashmed2 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:22 am

well u cant say he is dead but he is under observation  of american militry n they r using him

Amethyst-Jen

Re: Will the US allow him to be Dead?

Post by Amethyst-Jen » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:57 pm

suhaym wrote:
suzisco wrote:absolutely, if memory serves me right he had kidney damage and needed treatment for it.  You couldn't keep that a secret as you can't have dialysis just anywhere.
Only God knows if he is dead or alive ! The US wants him to be alive so as to keep the atrocities and misadventures of its forign policy justified. If OBL is found to be dead by evidence then the marketing of most imprcatical and antihuman foreign policy of US will not be sold before the people of Neo World. So OBL will never be found or be declared dead for another decade for sure  ! Be relaxed for that
You speak like he's the only one who is a threat.  he is a known threat, it's the ones who will come after whom we DO NOT KNOW that will be the death of a lot of people.

So go about your day thinking that it's all a cover-up and conspiracy....but OBL is not the real threat here and if you would look at the bigger picture, you might see that.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:44 am

Thanks for your reply Amethyst-Jen.  Your opinion is one of many.  

Kind Regards

Suzi

FutureVizions

Post by FutureVizions » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:41 am

Osama is in Niles, Ohio, kept in the house attached to the Cottage Market drive through...  LOL.  Seriously, though, the family that owns the place bricked over all the doors and windows, except the entry to the store.  It gives me a bad feeling every time I pass it.

Return to “Everyday Predictions”