BIG CHANGES (2012)

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

hit1710

BIG CHANGES (2012)

Post by hit1710 » Wed May 30, 2007 5:28 pm

BIG CHANGES

Those on Earth who see that major changes are necessary to lift Humanity out of its present malaise, are making great strides. Changes that will lift you out of the control of those who would continue to hold up your evolution. It is not just the Lightworkers who are responding, but also those who are not so enlightened. They realise that without some form of intervention, you cannot progress because of the negative influences being exerted by the dark forces.

This situation has been noted for quite some time, but what is now heartening is your strength of purpose. It is increasing the pressure upon those who are the minions of the Illuminati, who now struggle to meet their demands. If they were to admit it, they already see that their plans are doomed to failure. However, they press on planning to try and escalate their wars to bring chaos, and place you under their control.

Looking at what is happening at a higher level, we see exactly the reverse. The Light has never been more powerful as it continues to grow, and is breaking up the dark energies so rapidly that the future is assured. The plan that has been decreed to carry you onwards to Ascension, is manifesting as intended. Soon it will become apparent, as the structure of the dark forces begins to crumble. There will be no way back, and their power bases will gradually be removed. Their time has almost expired, and over the next few months there should be ample evidence for all to see.

Energies stream to Earth from many sources, but essentially it is the Central Sun that is evoking changes that will affect all living forms. All must be either lifted up or moved to another path, but for those who have resisted change there is nevertheless still time to respond. The Spiritually Hierarchy never gives up trying to lead you onto a path that enables you to find your true Light. If you are not ready there is no judgement, only love and encouragement as no soul is permanently held back by the lower energies.

Our sadness is that although you are great souls, many find it difficult to accept that they are more than their physical body. When the Masters return there will be a concerted attempt to bring the different religions together, it will be aimed at finding the common truths that can be accepted by them all. It will provide the basis for a greater understanding that can be expanded to bring the pure truth into being. It will remove the sustained differences that have arisen over millennia of time, and have led to many wars in the name of God. The One Truth will eventually be accepted, and Man will learn that all knowledge already exists within.

Everything that exists will be subject to change, and as it becomes apparent so you shall see how it all speeds up. Already it is accepted that time is rapidly increasing, and events will soon start to happen so quickly that at times you will hardly be able to keep up with them. At present they stand poised to indicate the likely outcome of attempts to remove the last cabal. As always there is much happening that cannot be revealed, but by observing what is going on around you it will soon become evident.

This is a year that bodes well and has much that will inspire you to greater things, it will be recalled as the most important one since the millennium. You will be able to look back with pride, at achievements that will have come from dedication and intent. Ones that will have manifested the changes that are necessary to open up the pathway to Ascension.

Dear Ones what you have come to Earth to participate in is a unique time, a culmination of many lives that have prepared you for the most important one of all. Do you not feel stirred by what is happening around you, because it will activate you into action as planned. Do we not tell you that nothing happens by chance, and it is so because what has been decreed by the higher Forces, must come into being.

Find your path and intuitively follow your higher guidance, as the lines of communication are growing stronger. Legions of Angels draw near, and your family from Space also ready themselves for one of the greatest events in the history of Humanity. You are to meet those souls who have gone before you, and return in service to the Creator.

Man has been veiled for so long from the truth, that it is difficult to break out the beliefs that have been instilled into him for thousands of years. Think upon the fact that there is only the One Truth, and be generous in your understanding that what you hold now is open to question. Be ready to re-examine your cherished beliefs and open your heart to draw in the Light. Harmony and Love will return to Earth and those who choose otherwise will be directed elsewhere, through their vibrations that will not be in accord with the higher ones. You choose as you always have, and the Creator would not take that freedom away from you. Allow all others their choice, and let them happily fulfil their own desires if different to yours.

Is not life all about experiencing whatever you choose, and growing in a grand understanding that must advance your evolution. Honour those choices in all others, as no one can know better than the individuals concerned as to what is needed. Remember also that your pathway has been agreed upon with many higher Spiritual Beings, who attend to such matters by offering their advice. Usually you will have acknowledged their wisdom, and their ability to see far into the future.

My contact with you is by no means new, and we have had certain Karmic responsibilities to see you through to completion of this cycle.

PEACE & LIGHT TO ALL.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Thu May 31, 2007 5:26 pm

What a load of drivel.

Samson

Post by Samson » Thu May 31, 2007 5:43 pm

That's only your opinion Prof.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Thu May 31, 2007 5:49 pm

But my opinion is equally as valid and I have the right to say I think it's rubbish (well I assume I do).
Any time I make a claim everyone can feel free to have a pop at me and if I can't back it up I'll retract it.

darrellkb

Wow What a wonderful .....

Post by darrellkb » Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:08 am

I like the way your prediction sound , I would love to see this come to pass . It was good reading . Thank you .

suremaine

Post by suremaine » Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:10 pm

I am looking forward to the changes that are coming in 2012 and of the opinion that they are better for this world.

rozrokz

Post by rozrokz » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:34 am

If 2012 comes and goes, and nothing like what you describe happens, would you take the responsiblity for all the lives that held on to the believe that you promise.
Can we find you and hit you on the head and say i told you so.
If what you say comes true, well i deserve to be one of the non-believer who most properly disappear into oblivion (as if that is nto happening in real life already). Together with Prof Akers. Hey, I am not going down alone. :smt005

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:38 pm

Changes are happening well before 2012 in fact they have already started, some you will see and some you won't, it doesn't matter if you believe or not the changes are still going to take place.

Samson.

Andypants

Post by Andypants » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:42 am

That was a message left for me. It was accompanied by vision and my pendulum does swing as proof. (not that i needed it for its truth was clear)
There are others who know of these truths.
I can see the angels as clear as i see other people.
I can speak to god like i speak to a friend.
These things are happening.
Thankyou hit1710 for bringing me this information.
I suggest everyone seriously ponder on these things.

MarcoAZS

Post by MarcoAZS » Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:46 pm

rozrokz wrote:If 2012 comes and goes, and nothing like what you describe happens, would you take the responsiblity for all the lives that held on to the believe that you promise.
Can we find you and hit you on the head and say i told you so.
If what you say comes true, well i deserve to be one of the non-believer who most properly disappear into oblivion (as if that is nto happening in real life already). Together with Prof Akers. Hey, I am not going down alone. :smt005
Well im far in the same boat  :smt003 .

Lets make something, now sincerely, don't just lie like people do! did you belive that the world would end on the end of 1999 to the start of 2000, like those bunch? cause I think you did, and now it all came back just like my father. Lets make something, when my dad waste 250000dollars (half a million on brazillian money) on that thing "end of the world" you will have to repay him if he is wrong ok? If there will be big changes I don't care, I live in the present, not in the future, not in the past, sorry if you do and your so friend samson. The truth is, Aztecs are bored, they wrote 2000 years of calendar, IT IS NOT EASY, you didnt want them to continue writting it all did you  :smt003 right it yourself there is no ending number at all!
Samson wrote:Changes are happening well before 2012 in fact they have already started, some you will see and some you won't, it doesn't matter if you believe or not the changes are still going to take place.

Samson.
Oh stop talking like that, if you don't give examples, how can we trust, it just seems for me that you hate your own life and so, want the world to change, and it wont. And how come you say with so impulsive way, you talk like if everything was inside a little box wish you just pulled it out, think on that, is it your eyes or is it really the world?

Lights and Vision!
MarcoAZS
Last edited by MarcoAZS on Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Andypants

Post by Andypants » Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:04 am

I love my life and this world.
But from what i've seen these changes come.
And indeed they come if you are willing to accept them or not.
You limit your understanding in denying even the possibility of something bigger and wiser then yourself.
Read the bible, look to the millions of believers world wide.
Do you believe yourself wiser then everyone?
where do you get your experiance? from a higher source then others?
Do not condemn the facts of another because you have not seen them yourself.
You may live in denial of the truth but dont push that same denail untoi us who have seen greater things.

All other dates of the end have been a fabrication by the media so that when this real date came noone would believe.
You have soaked in the lies of the media and deny the truth of god.
Believe that perhaps there are higher sources of information then that which is on TV and the Internet.

All phenominom can be explained through the truth of god.
Can media do that for you?

Those of us who see these things do not drink, or smoke, or devote ourselves to petty pleasures.
We seek to study and know the way of the lord so we may guide those who have been misguided to the light.
Last edited by Andypants on Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MarcoAZS

Post by MarcoAZS » Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:34 am

oh so now im a sinner because I prefer to not care about something that won't be good for me? ok so please end of the world come! come! I need you desperately so I can get enlighted, you will do me so much good! It won't, it will make people live on sadness, the truth is that the media, is that the world will end on 2012. And god! how can you trust on things like that without searching since you are the one who searches a lot, if you see the bible wasn't even written by jesus christ but by his group! no "sacred book" was written by the ones that come here to help us, krishnamurti never wrote a single book because he find it wrong but people still worked their way out to write things. The thing here is, you think you are not the media but we all are, I am a model, I work for the media, but this, doesn't mean I follow the media. i do know that there is chances of happening it, but it is wrong to care about it, caring about it, would be giving or energy/ transforming it on something bad wish will make it way bigger than it is. You limit your understanding in denying even the possibility of something bigger and wiser then yourself, I never said that, I just said that is not worth to care about it, im sorry if you do need an end on everything, just cause its bad it doesn't mean it will end, it doesn't mean it was better long time ago, 2000 before christ there was bishop who said that the end was close, so close right? Yeah! oh and now cause there are millions of people who belive on that I have to belive on that? where does your information come from is media, you clearly state that for you you need to get information from a high source or some paper other than just think for yourself. I've seen more than greater things, in fact its rare to find an older soul than mine, in this life I never seen one, when I was younger I started seen my past lifes, I know them all, I can see the people's past life, I do see a lot of good, and I know I've seen too much good things. And the so Nostradamus who talked about that date, is now he the media? BTW I don't watch TV more than a year now, only when people ask me to see it, media is not me, maybe you just say that because I added my picture and when you look at me you create some prejudism? Bad prejudism, cause I never drank, I never smoked or any other thing you said, actually I am vegetarian since I was borned, how about you do you still need meat or you passed that easy step?

We seek to study and know the way of the lord so we may guide those who have been misguided to the light. see there is the problem, you say im the owner of the truth, but you only see by your own eyes, right now you just said in a small way that you are so enlighted and incredible and will guide people with your lovely knowledge, crap!
If you seek to work against us, you seek to strengthen the lies of those who wish to decieve you.
I never said I work against you, us? is that a terrorist group you work it that is gonna destroy this world because they can't rather resist as the other human beings? Never said I strength there lies, I said it doesnt really matter if it will end or not, you simply have to live your own life and if it happens, it had to, if it didn't at least you didn't waste your life for that moment, ok? :)

Andypants

Post by Andypants » Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:17 am

We have said enough to each other and there was no need for my statement here.
I apoigise for degrading this thread into an argument and bickering, it defeats the purpose of us being here, which is to discuss these things openly, without fear that another will seek to devalue the others opinion.
Let us acknoledge our differing opinion on these matters and be more gracious to each other in the future.
Last edited by Andypants on Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:47 am

I hope that thread is not going to degenerate into an argument?

I'd be a little upset if it does, so i am going to remind people that you are welcome to discuss but not criticise.  Debate is healthy and raises awareness but criticism is hurtful and i don't like people being hurt.

I hope you are all having a great day and i look forwards to more predictions.

Suzi XXXX

dhav

Post by dhav » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:52 am

personally i believe the world won't end.whoever hear of this it's only upto them to believe or not and the consequences would be only due to themselves. most important of all you have to trust your inner sense and what it says to you.

the changes which are said to be going to occur in 2012 can be either positive or negative but their will be no end of world.the human race will only go through a phase of evolution and perhaps some see it as the end of a type of world.there is nothing wrong in hoping for the best to happen in the near future.beleive in positive you will experience likewise.believe in negative you will experience likewise.

peace and love to everyone,

lights of love,
dhav ;-)

ps according to the Big Changes(2012) first topic there is nothing like the end of the world.

Return to “Everyday Predictions”