Japan, Pope John Paul and America

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

flight _of_angelwings

Japan, Pope John Paul and America

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:16 am

Bad News:  
I feel there will be a large scale loss of life within Japan due to a violent Earthquake but I also feel there is a large possible murder spree by a gunman.  Within a tall office building, there will be a hostage situation and the loss of lives amount to over 6.  The man will be killed.

Good News:
Pope John Paul will make it into Saint Hood by the end of this year speading it up by 2 and a half years due to it usually taking 5 years to reach Saint hood.

America:
A small School within America will be plastered all over the tv screens due to a good will and peace message.....it will be internationally recognised and will then become a day or a recognised week  in the calendar year for those to bring attention to peace and understanding within our communities.  There is a  small black girl with gorgeous frizzy hair being one of the main faces of this movement.  They will bring in new ways of thinking.

I also feel Oprah will be cutting back on the amount of shows she tapes each year to focus on a try into Politics.  She will be very warmly received but there will be a backlash and Huge smear campaign from Politicians in already saying she doesnt have the backbone to stand in politics and she's to feel good.  This wont hold and she will win by a landslide.....certain to be a very new way of living for many.
This will start unfolding slowly by the end of this year and within four years it will be playing out.

There is a comet or small meteorite calling close by earth.  There will be an impact from a particle from outerspace which wont do too much damage certainly not on a global scale but will make many many people change their ways.  This will intensify space travel and the need to have a security band around the globe in the atmosphere to help predict earlier the universes secrets that may impact Earth.  I am seeing the letter 'O' associated with this.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:04 pm

Well i am cool about making John Paul a saint.  He did alot for his faith and had what looks like an eventful life.

Not keen about the big loss of life thing thats very scary.

Space, now theres a place i would like to go, cool that they are going to explore space more.  

Interesting predictions and not far fetched in my opinion.
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:22 am

Don't you think it is incredible that HUMANS and not GOD makes the final and DIRECT determination and judgment as to which Son or Daughter was really Christlike?

God does not send 'smoke' signals but sends Tsunamis and Earthquakes when things are not working well :-)

I hope I am not rubbing my religious brothers and sisters the wrong way.

Just ignore me. I am a passing wisp of smoke ...

RR

[quote="suzisco"]Well i am cool about making John Paul a saint.  He did alot for his faith and had what looks like an eventful life.

Not keen about the big loss of life thing thats very scary.

Space, now theres a place i would like to go, cool that they are going to explore space more.  

Interesting predictions and not far fetched in my opinion.[/quote]

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:34 am

I think God sees us all as a part of himself....I think we as people making these people Saints reinforces they meaning the Saints we have decreed so by three Miracles that have been granted from prayer to them are only man yet are capable of god like qualities therefore we all have a bit of Sainthood within us all should we wish to open and discover it.
Just as we give a gold medal to someone who dedicates their lives to living and breathing swimming and eating well, training and doing right by their body and themselves to attain such a high level I also feel it is just as right to then give credit to others who have dedicated their lives to their beliefs and good by them and others.

Your more than a wisp of smoke..... I like the saying...

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:45 am

Angel,

Please understand that I have nothing against giving credit where it is due (sorry for using the cliche'), but what you wrote in your message about giving a 'gold medal' is exactly what I stated too! By raising someone to Sainthood, the August Body of Representatives of God are really making a recommendation on behalf of human beings, loosely stated, their congregation!

GOD being so silent generally about the good hardly ever provides feedback on these human decisions! He expects us to be good all the times and only gets upset when we are bad consistently and then he hoses us with Tsunamis or shakes us with those violent tremors (NOT!) ;-)

Perhaps he feels that we are encroaching on His territory, HIS mandate, namely: Judging Humans and how they led their lives, humans high and low!

Don't want to be a party-pooper. Let the celebrations continue ...!

RR

[quote="flight _of_angelwings"]I think God sees us all as a part of himself....I think we as people making these people Saints reinforces they meaning the Saints we have decreed so by three Miracles that have been granted from prayer to them are only man yet are capable of god like qualities therefore we all have a bit of Sainthood within us all should we wish to open and discover it.
Just as we give a gold medal to someone who dedicates their lives to living and breathing swimming and eating well, training and doing right by their body and themselves to attain such a high level I also feel it is just as right to then give credit to others who have dedicated their lives to their beliefs and good by them and others.

Your more than a wisp of smoke..... I like the saying...[/quote]

purplekoala

Predictions

Post by purplekoala » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:26 pm

Where are the predictions?  Isn't there anyone who can tell us something more important.  I am not physic but the prediction of the killing spree was right on the money. :)
Try alternate ways to your health!

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:37 pm

These are every day predictions, If some one has an important prediction i am sure they will let us all know.
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Return to “Everyday Predictions”