What happened to Anna Nicole Smith and her son Daniel?

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

HappyChic727

What happened to Anna Nicole Smith and her son Daniel?

Post by HappyChic727 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:22 am

Does anyone have any feelings about this?  I saw a psychic (Judi Hoffman) on Glenn Beck and she gave minimal information.  Then I read a reading by a psychic who claims that Anna came to her after the death of her son.  I don't want to ruin any readings so I'll tell you what they said later.

Thanks!
Using the Law of Attraction to Reach My Goals

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:57 am

Ooohhhhh some feelings and ok heres lil ol my thoughts....
I'd be hesitant to believe that anyone famous just came to any psychic for no real reason.  The only reason I say this as I have yet to speak with another medium whom has connected to someone famous without them relaying a direct message to the deceased loved ones.  Even then thats few and very very far between.  Usually the only time a medium will make contact with a deceased famous movie star is if that person has their family with them and is reading a member of that family.  
I suppose another way to put it is that Anna in her life would not have called a complete stranger just because she has a phone and say "Guess what secret I have today!"  I personally and its just me doubt the sincerity of the any medium saying they speak to famous deceased spirits especially if they are so willing to share what is supposed to be a private confidential reading!

HappyChic727

Post by HappyChic727 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:27 pm

What I meant is that when Anna was really upset about her son dying, she contacted this psychic.  She didn't call her just to get a general reading.  She wanted to know how Daniel was (in Heaven).

Psydes212

Post by Psydes212 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:22 am

There was a 3rd player in both of their deaths... (Anna and Daniel, the two of them are dead because of this 3rd person)

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:50 am

Psydes212 wrote:There was a 3rd player in both of their deaths... (Anna and Daniel, the two of them are dead because of this 3rd person)
Gosh I was glued to my tv when she past...
I use to watch her late night Anna N~ Show...
She use to make me laugh...
It saddens me big time knowing what's happened in her life..
I know we have choices and all, but still feel bad...
I'm going to miss the old Anna N~..

I beginning to feel your right about the 3rd player in this as well...

HappyChic727

Post by HappyChic727 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:14 pm

Nicole wrote:
Psydes212 wrote:There was a 3rd player in both of their deaths... (Anna and Daniel, the two of them are dead because of this 3rd person)
Gosh I was glued to my tv when she past...
I use to watch her late night Anna N~ Show...
She use to make me laugh...
It saddens me big time knowing what's happened in her life..
I know we have choices and all, but still feel bad...
I'm going to miss the old Anna N~..

I beginning to feel your right about the 3rd player in this as well...
I know, I used to watch her show.  She was alot of fun.  I have been following her story since her son's death.  I think that the third person, whether intention or not, is Howard K. Stern.  There was a psychic named Judi Hoffman on Glenn Beck and she said that there would be a third death before this is all over with.  She predicted the person who would die to be Virgie Arthur, Anna's mother, but then said that her second thoughts were that Howard might be the one to die.  She said that all of this legal stuff will be over by Memorial Day.  The other psychic said that Anna told her that Howard didn't have anything to do with Daniel's death and that she didn't like the media going on and on about how she had no say in her life and that Howard was the bad guy.

Courage

i'd like to know

Post by Courage » Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:40 pm

i only got info from the tv.  i'm curious about what the pysic said.

Mysticaltravlr

Post by Mysticaltravlr » Tue May 01, 2007 5:55 pm

I too have felt that there was a 3rd person involved.

itsjustme08052

Post by itsjustme08052 » Wed May 16, 2007 1:11 pm

I didn't get the vibe that there was another person involved, but i think she was really depressed and felt bad about being depressed since she had a new little girl to be a mom too and couldn't shake her ill feelings, but that was just the feeling I got...on the inside she seemed too be really unhappy with the way she was portrayed and didn't know that she was causing her own self destruction...but again that was just the feeling I got

Samson

Post by Samson » Thu May 17, 2007 9:22 am

Are we still going on about Anna Nicole Smith?  I see it pays to be rich and famous.

Rosemary

Hi There

Post by Rosemary » Thu May 17, 2007 8:23 pm

Hi

I dont feel there was a third person involved with her death I just feel she was a very mixed up girl, and when her son went that was it for her, she just couldn't cope.

I don't know that she intended to die but she had just had enough and took a lot of stuff that night.  She just feels confused, mixed up and unloved and misunderstood really.  She just wanted to be famous as she thought it would make her happy but I think all the critisism of her just made her suicidal really.

Regards

Rosemary
Life is like a path we take where we need to learn as we go and look out for hidden messages that are there for us

jnewt

3rd person

Post by jnewt » Thu May 24, 2007 6:19 am

hi all

I am new at this . I am sad that they  are gone I use to watch the show and liked it alot.

we do not know what happened they were not shot or cut sometime thing just happen
we should not say there was a 3rd person doing something to them.
they are gone let them rest and we should think of the happy times.

bree-baby

Post by bree-baby » Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:36 pm

From the moment I heard the news of ANS's death, I had the feeling there was a 3rd person involved. As more info came to light and the similarities in both her and her son's deaths (overdose from a bad mixture of prescription drugs), it seems too coincidental that there isn't a 3rd person.....

Samson

Post by Samson » Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:29 pm

Yep!

Yrriki

Dear Anna Nicol such a sweet heart really. Thru my eyes

Post by Yrriki » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:27 am

Trying to please so many people who have become curious about her life and what she was going to do from one day to the next.
She was a very good actress in the true sense of the word, being able to create another world  for  people/fans/media to take notice of. Her true colours were only known to a few - her lawyer friend really would have preferred that all of this would just go away and he wishes his professional career had not been part of it, but too late the only way forward for him is to face the fans/media/world with what he has left and only then will he start healing and eventually gain the respect of many. After all his intentions were to also associate himself with Anna to assist his own business Anna new this and thought what a good idea because she was absolutely hopeless with business and money herself.  She would have believed this was the beginning of a real partnership for her/son and of cause the new baby.  Anna was once again let down not only by the loss of her son but her inability to trust in someone to handle her affairs, take Anna  to the next level in her career,provide her with the security she so craved for.  This all became to much so she decided she would follow her son and exited life in a very copy cat manner. Anna's son's death was unfortunate and should never have happened,but the way he died,remained in Anna's mind until her fateful day.

I see her very immature Lawyer friend moving to another land once the dust settles and it is there that he will find peace but not the true happiness he dreamed of as a little boy.  He now needs a strong partner in a relationship,but knows only to well that his vulnerability will not bring him the right match until he grows up really and only then will he be able to start refocusing again.  A whole new learning will come of all this for him and I car'nt help but pick up a book one day where he will reveal life as a more grown up mature man, with/without Anna and the kids.  All in all this is my prediction so lets just wait and see shall we..

Return to “Everyday Predictions”