Everyone's future!

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Agree or Disagree with this Hypothosis?

I agree - we are going to die!
32%
I disagree - people will become less selfish!
68%

Total votes: 38

Mordsith

Everyone's future!

Post by Mordsith » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:45 am

I predict that the climate of the world will change, beginning now and continuing until most of the World's population has starved to death.

People will wail and gnash their teeth, but will continue to drive cars, fly away on holiday and forget to unplug the charger on their cellphone, helping only to make the situation worse.

Pictures of malnourished children will be shown on TV and americans will fly food parcels and clothing to the poor.  The poor, for their own part, will conitinue to have children they cannot provide for and the americans will not send sugeons to vasectomise the men.  Eventually, the starvation will reach politicians in developing countries and they, too, will die - but will still fail to understand that it was their own fault.

Greed and desperation will drive people to live in fortresses, holding guns to their neighbours and the postman.  People will live in fear and depression.

With a bit of luck, the mistake that is humankind will completely disappear and the world will heal.  

It's the best we can hope for.
There *really* is no God.

christianevanessa

EVERYONE'S FUTURE...

Post by christianevanessa » Wed May 02, 2007 7:42 pm

I'm not sure that I agree with this completely. I do believe you are correct that the Earth's climate is changing and it can lead to starvation, but if we can land on the Moon and we can send out scientific equipment to reach the far ends of our Solar System, then there is Hope that we can all pull together and figure out a way to stop this.  This is a very dark and negative way to look at our changing world. I really and truly believe that if you think positively, then positve things will happen. I believe that humans are not as bad as we appear to be, I believe that humans need Redemption and I believe that there are more people who do Good Works then Bad ones. Call me a Dreamer...
Till Next Time, Peace, Joy, Blessings!

wyntersheart269

Post by wyntersheart269 » Thu May 03, 2007 6:29 am

I can't remember who said it, however it went something like this "....< War isn't inevitable, peace is inevitable...>." If I recall correctly it was Dennis Kucinich while on "Real Time" with Bill Maher.

Why not? It's Darwinism at it's best...what if not a long journey towards a more perfect balance and fit with the world around us?

So my prediction is this "peace is inevitable".

SensualGlow

Post by SensualGlow » Sun May 06, 2007 10:22 am

Your prediction is correct in every way. I see it as you do without using any special powers.

However, I find that even in all of this we as humankind will find a way to survive because we have been doing that for millions of years. That is the basic truth of mankind.

The first steps I have been waiting for has started. There is now a company that will give you free solor cells to put on your roof as long as you pay for any electric you use from it. The rates are locked in for 20 years or more and are set at the currect rate of your utilities now.

The current step that I was really been looking at to confirm the first one is that Wal-Mart now has one store that has this on their roof. If this testing works out, then Wal-Mart of all businesses will become "green." &nbsp;

Maybe mankind will kill its' self off. However, if business people can find a way to make a buck they are going to. Now going green maybe the way to improve the bottom line.

So, no humans are not going to stop being selfish. That is how we are. However, if the greed can lead to green (money & clean fuels) then maybe mankind will not all die off.
Enjoy soy candles, why not make money selling them. Let me know.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Sun May 06, 2007 12:10 pm

China is building one new coal fired power station a day you opting for a green car or a green anything will make no discernable difference.
The Mount St. Helens eruption pumped out more pollution than we produce in 10 years and their is at least 1 major erutpion every couple of years, get real, the Earth does a damn good job of polluting itself, that is not to say that we can't help; let's get rid of our computers right now and go back to pens and paper, mind you paper uses trees and making ink must invovle some kind of industrial process Hmmmm.
I know know let's all go back to chopping notes on blocks of stone.
Progress is unstoppable.

Goldstein

Post by Goldstein » Sun May 13, 2007 12:00 pm

When the option is death and suffering, I think people can start to become stimulated to change.

MagickMason

Everyone's Future

Post by MagickMason » Sat May 19, 2007 4:06 pm

Sad really, some of the lesson's we have chosen to learn this time through. The fact is, we are all co-creators, with the inate ability to manifest. If you dwell upon those negatives long enough, your thought forms become concrete and that is what you manifest, like it or not, spend all your time in love, focusing on wisdom, strength, beauty and what you can do to contribute and support those around you and watch the Magick unfold.

&nbsp; &nbsp; We are coming up on some rough times, I am not here to dispel that fact, but the more energy you waste in worry, fear, hate and doubt will only add energy to those who are in the same rut. If you are set in your ways, the maybe some time back on Saturn will help to enlighten yourself before you choose the next incarnation. Stay focused, stay positive and be well.

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; LVX,
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Magick
LVX - Liberate Tute Mae Ex E Feris

nvg281

Before jumping to conclusions

Post by nvg281 » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:44 pm

Climate change does not mean the change of climates, ironically, so it is understandable why you are confused.

It does not mean that you can go from a temperate climate to completely inarid land.

It means that the temperature might increase by (after the whole thing is said and done) at most like 4 degrees.

There are plenty places where, at worst, we could grow crops that can survive in such a climate.

firejakc

no need for prediction

Post by firejakc » Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:18 pm

jus lkook up the sky, it is all ppolluted. soon or later, our earth will be demage
FireJakc~0~

Ranjit222

hmm i think world will end for Americans first

Post by Ranjit222 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:42 am

I don't know if u r American but u sound like one. Americans is not feeding everybody itz just they are pushing rest of the world to live on there terms. As quoted in a site i visited last night "www.bharathgyan.com" "The colonial historian Elphinstone, in his book "History of India" has emphasised that prior to the visit of Alexander, India did not have a note-worthy civilisation. He further states that the Indians got their civilisation post the visit of Alexander. In this book Elphinstone also states that prior to the arrival of Alexander, there were at least 1,500 cities in the Punjab area with high levels of prosperity.

When we compare the two statements of Elphinstone, it doesn't fit in well. How can a civilisation of 1,500 cities with high levels of prosperity have no civilization and need to wait for an Alexander to come and civilize them? A defeated Alexander could not have given the Indians their culture and civilization. Hence he ought to have won over the Indian king, graciously pardoned him and thereby given the Indians their culture. This very thought process reeks of colonial superiority"

And US is the new face Alexender interest and goal may be differ.

As per basic of Indian culture we always got this teaching that be content and satisfied and lower your need to basic go to simpler lifestyle and you will be the last to die by starvation. Be content and be away from Rat Race . &nbsp;and the solution of the problem be content and learn to live happier, simpler and content life.

Wendi

yes and no

Post by Wendi » Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:29 pm

yes, the climate is going to change, but not to an enormous extreme, and yes it is going to affect our way of life, but I have to disagree with you about the extreme of your prediction on our society. &nbsp;However, I do believe that we will suffer. &nbsp;We are human and we will survive this with stride. &nbsp;That said, there are events, tragedies and starvation occurring as I write this. &nbsp;This is nothing new. &nbsp;Our world will always have suffering, but it will also be plentiful in some aspects and you don't have to have prediction abilities to know this because it is on the news everyday.
Wendi

Graceofthespirits

What you are seeing.

Post by Graceofthespirits » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:44 pm

What you are seeing is very true, but know one knows which way it will go, the point is are you a survivor are ready to survive, and live your life in a very simple matter, and able to teach all those around you, how.
So take a deep look into yourself and answer these questions.
graceofthespirits

MRGsMrT

I don't think it will last that long

Post by MRGsMrT » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:50 am

It is unlikely that the rising pressure on the world economy will allow oil hungry and developing nations to last till starvation. &nbsp;The need to take oil by force will push the world leaders into manufacturing reasons to attack and occupy oil rich nations of lesser Military power.

The retaliation of the oppressed peoples of these conquered nations will be left with no options but to attack in the most sacrificial methods at their disposal. &nbsp;Nuclear suicide bombing will strike the heart of large cities like New York and Seattle before it’s over.

The TIM ALLEN

Return to “Everyday Predictions”