December 21 2012

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mr.grandwizard

Post by mr.grandwizard » Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:38 pm

I think it may happen if enough people beleive in it, and with all the predictions I am afraid there just might be too many in 5 years.

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:29 am

Thankyou suzisco :)
~*~* May the God and Goddess within you shine*~*~

Samson

Post by Samson » Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:12 am

A very interesting debate this one.

Sei no Senshi

Post by Sei no Senshi » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:27 pm

The calendar doesn't 'end' on December 21st, 2012.  It's just when the final katun ends, after it ends, it'll start right back over at the beginning just like the last day of December becomes the first day of January.  What makes this one a bit more interesting is that a katun cycle and the long-count baktun cycle end on the same day, something that happens once every 5,125 years.  Anyway, each katun has its own set of prophecies and associations, it's just that this particular one has to do with endings and happens to coincide with when our Sun aligns with the Galactic center (which it does every year about that time) and the Earth completes a 'wobble'.

I'm much more concered about Pluto's ingress into Capricorn. ;)

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:10 am

I just wanted to point out, that for those who believe in God (you're off the hook Prof..hahaha) that if God is God, tomorrow can be different, much different than we know it today and we would never know. The same goes for Dec 12. Who is to say you will know that something has changed. People see what they want to see; People do what they wan to do; People believe what they want to believe; and yet the truth remains the truth. It is unwavering.

Anyway. That's my opinion.

Samson

Post by Samson » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:29 am

That is also very interesting what you say Sidewalk Bends, sometimes we need to wonder.

stakecool

Wow!

Post by stakecool » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:45 pm

I feel very intrigued by this whole thing, mayans just vanished without anyone knowing excatly what happened to them and leaving behind a great deal of culture and mysteries...

I agree that 2012 wont be the end but the beginning of a new era... hope we are all up to the challenge..

regards xxx
The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

velvetraven

noone knows

Post by velvetraven » Fri May 23, 2008 11:23 pm

i dont belive any one knows the date the world will end
the god and goddess will bring about the end at a time when noone expects anything to happen

Return to “Everyday Predictions”