Something Big Is Coming Soon...

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

christianevanessa

Something Big Is Coming Soon...

Post by christianevanessa » Thu May 03, 2007 5:05 pm

I have the feeling that something big is coming that will affect a rather large metropolitan area. I have no idea what it will be, but I keep seeing glimpses in my mind's eye of a panicked public, looking upwards, the sky is over cast with a light drizzel...I never see what the public is seeing, but whatever it is they are witnessing appears to be horrible. I feel that the month that it occurs in is either June or August. Whatever it is, it is coming from above! I hope that I am wrong...

WanderingSoul

Re: Something Big Is Coming Soon...

Post by WanderingSoul » Wed May 09, 2007 4:29 am

christianevanessa wrote:I have the feeling that something big is coming that will affect a rather large metropolitan area. I have no idea what it will be, but I keep seeing glimpses in my mind's eye of a panicked public, looking upwards, the sky is over cast with a light drizzel...I never see what the public is seeing, but whatever it is they are witnessing appears to be horrible. I feel that the month that it occurs in is either June or August. Whatever it is, it is coming from above! I hope that I am wrong...
Nuclear attack on New York City.

Dreams & Reality

something big is coming soon

Post by Dreams & Reality » Mon May 14, 2007 9:27 pm

Christianevanessa -- has this ever happened to you before? And did what you feel happen?
Best
Dreams & Reality

numerouno11

Post by numerouno11 » Tue May 15, 2007 7:49 pm

Wow that's kind of scary.  I hope it doesn't happen either. :smt010

itsjustme08052

Post by itsjustme08052 » Wed May 16, 2007 1:16 pm

That's odd...I had a similar "dream" ...there was a bright light in the sky, but it was a plane and there were people that were hurt...I tried to run to help but my boyfriend stopped me and said think about our family and then i just woke up cause i couldnt take the suffering. i hope its not a plane though especially since i'm supposed to be getting on one soon!

numerouno11

Post by numerouno11 » Wed May 16, 2007 5:56 pm

That was an interesting dream, please proceed with caution.  I only say this because i've had dreams that came true, but I'm sure someone who studies dreams can probably give you some good insight on your dream.  Good luck.

Azamarak

Post by Azamarak » Sun May 20, 2007 11:09 am

I have a very old antique scrying mirror. On April 8th, after the Easter Freeze I predicted that 7 storms would hit hard in the US 4 of those storms have since hit. The actual prediction was:

"Now says the scryer beware
everything I saw says take care
Seven storms I saw
Nature digging with a balanced paw.
Seven killing storms shall hit
just preluding the unholy candle lit".

Something will happen that wll set us back by years end.

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon May 21, 2007 12:10 pm

Hello Azamarak, your prediction is partly right, why I say partly, these weather changers that are happening are all over the world and for a very good reason, we are all going to witness a rebirth, but there will be some who won't be able to take hold of the situation that will be taken place and so therefore it's up to the rest of us to help them. I for one welcome the change and will be there to lend a hand.

Azamarak

Post by Azamarak » Wed May 23, 2007 5:20 pm

Keep an eye on Philly

Samson

Post by Samson » Thu May 24, 2007 9:00 am

Why do I need to keep an eye on Philly, is there something going to be taking place there??

hopefulgirl86

Post by hopefulgirl86 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:35 am

I've been having a feeling lately too that something is going to happen. I keep hoping nothing will though, and keep reminding myself that for years people have predicted the worlds end at a certain date and it hasn't happened yet.
I've been dreading this summer for a while now and for the first time in years I've been noticing just how beautiful everything is in Spring and how it's ridiculous that people take it all for granted.

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:47 am

जिन लोगों को पता है वे ही जानते हैं कि कल कौन कहाँ होगा.

Some human kind having knowledge,that who is where in future.feelings and describing two different way to express him self in the world,nature is same for all living kind,every one want to live here,and want to make something new in this world.Every second we feel,dark and light,when we close our eyes,there are dark,and when we open,we feel there are light,but when we close our eyes and want to see in top of head,in closed eyes,then after some time's practice,there are a sparking light,that light can give future's incidents.
Last edited by astrobhadauria on Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:08 am

जानवर का मांस खाकर,जानवर का दूध पीकर,सभी जानवर की भाषा में बात करते हैं,जब इंसान की आवाज,इंसान का दरद और इंसान जैसी दया का भाव दिल मे आ जावे,तब भारतीय पराविज्ञान का दरवाजा खटखटाना,हर भारतीय अपने ज्ञान के साथ तुमको ज्ञान की बात बतायेगा,जिस काम से शांति मिले वह काम करने का ज्ञान देगा,अभी नाडी का ज्ञान इसीलिये खोला नहीं गया है,जब खुलेगा कब दुनियां को पता लगेगा कि भारतीय पराविज्ञान किस देव भाषा का नाम है ।

Animal is the part of our living from past.We are eating meat,we drink milk from the age of child.human mother make human,but the laziness of mother and body saving formula of mother want to make human by the feedings of animal milk,machine made food.When we use pat of animal,then how we feel the feelings of human?habit of a animal,he want to live alone,want to eat alone,want to rule over the world.There are not a sweet voice like human,there are not feelings for human,there are not kindness like human,Same formula is going like a animal.Mother and father want to save child for the feelings,and when child make him powerful,he leave his parent like animal,old,strength less,home less,want make powerful by the property of parent,and want to use him like a bearer cheque of his relations,leave his parent like a animal group and moves to next,and they feels help less,it is the effects of using animal's meat and milk.
you can see on road:-
Human running fast like dogs,when group of dogs,moves to strong animal,and there are a race you can feel this.
Human liking to make cruelty,he enjoy to see the TV Chanel as wwf etc.
Human start to cry when something wrong with him like a animal.
Human run fast and want to save him like a animal,when group punished by defense service and police department.
Last edited by astrobhadauria on Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:24 am

भोग को भोगना,नरक के समान है,शराब पीकर,सुंदरी को सेज पर लिटाकर,जो पौरूष दिखाने का काम करते हो,वह तो एक जानवर भी करता है,गरीब का खून चूस कर अपने को बलवान समझते हो,वह तो एक मछर भी करता है,पैसा तो रंडी भी कमाती है,हवाई जहाज मे घूमने को अमीरी कहते हो,वह तो एक चिडिया भी करती है,अमीर तो वो होते हैं,जो इंसान का दरद जानते हैं,इंसान की सहायता करते हैं ।
Bhoga means want to live in luxurious,is bad in life like Narak,beautiful woman and peaceful bed,is not for always,there are destroying of energy,this energy wasting also created by animals,if any person want to make him rich by using poor's labor this also making by mosquito,money can earn by unleagal works,this will posible by the using curepted woman,every bird is making air journey,it is not a good way for livings,if you know the feelings of a human,it means you are a real human,real human always make helps to others,by mind,by body,by talk.
Last edited by astrobhadauria on Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Samson

Post by Samson » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:35 am

Oh this is good, now all I have to do is get some one to read to me.

Return to “Everyday Predictions”