2012 Doomsday Prophecies

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

hit1710

2012 Doomsday Prophecies

Post by hit1710 » Wed May 09, 2007 4:50 pm

2012 Doomsday Prophecies

Many of us are aware of the changes occurring around the globe. Weather patterns are changing and more severe weather and natural disasters; Hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions etc. are occurring. There is also a shifting of the belief patterns of many people. More people are turning away, disheartened, from the chains and restrictions of the recognised "religions" of today and turning to a less restricting belief more based in love and nature, a faith commonly referred to as Paganism. It is a simple faith that is unfettered by the chains and misinterpretations of the main religions of today, a faith based in loving and caring, not just for each other but for the world we inhabit. More and more people are becoming aware of angels and spirits guides at this time and are seeking contact with others who share the same feelings and experiences. And so the Ring of Light, which I have written about before, is forming around the globe. And also at this same time many "doomsday prophecies" are arising, ancient prophecies are being re-read and often misinterpreted into stories of doom and gloom and the end of the world warnings. It was previously prophesied that the world would end in 1999 – we are still here!
Now the "prophecies" vary, stating the end of the world will be between 2012 and 2020. Many of the current warnings, based on the end of the Mayan Calendar, pinpoint the Winter Solstice on December 21st in the year 2012 as the "end of the world". The prophecies range from the return of Satan to dominate and destroy the world, through a whole load of different gloomy scenarios, to the end of the world due to a collision with a massive comet which will wipe all life from the face of the earth. There are prophecies from Nostradamus, Merlin, Mayans, Aztecs, Aborigines, Native American….. the list is endless and they all vary in content except for the years they are supposed to happen. It is no wonder people get confused or worried or just plain lose interest in them and dismiss them.
I have come across many of these warnings on the net, but dismissed a lot of them. Then I read some Native American prophecies, books and a magazine article recently that threw a whole new angle on the whole thing and which prompted me to do some researching into the whole subject of these 2012 doomsday prophecies. I became aware how misleading and disturbing some of them are, after all 2012 is only 6 years away. I also became aware that some stated that if not 2012 it could be 2020 – I got thoroughly confused about the whole thing. Yet I myself can feel that changes are occurring in the world and more importantly in us humans.
So rather than my original desire to repeat and dissect the many prophecies and warnings I am simply going to state proven facts and then what I personally believe to be occurring. I have realised that it is up to us individually to read all the information available freely on the Internet, and to make up our own minds. We must each decide what we believe and then decide whether we need to take steps to prepare ourselves or to just sit back and see what happens. We each control our own thoughts and actions and destiny, so whatever may happen in the future we cannot blame anyone but ourselves if we are not ready – we each have a choice!

The Facts

1. In 2012 the plane of our Solar System will line up exactly with the plane of our Galaxy, the Milky Way. This cycle has taken 26,000 years to complete.
2. Earth's background base frequency, or "heartbeat," (called Schumann resonance, or SR) is rising dramatically. Though it varies across the globe for decades the overall measurement was 7.8 cycles per second. However since 1980 the resonance has been slowly rising and is now over 12 cycles per second! This apparently means that time is speeding up and currently there is the equivalent of less than 16 hours per day instead of the old 24 hours. . Science doesn't know why, but it is believed to be a sensitive indicator of temperature variations and worldwide weather conditions. I have read another interpretation of this – "We, or rather Consciousness have been down this same road seven times before over the last 16 billion years. Each of these cycles of creation runs 20 times faster than the last one. The same amount of creation is paced 20 times tighter. This is why time seems to be going so fast. It is not "time" but creation itself that is accelerating".
3. While the earth’s heartbeat rises the magnetic field strength is declining. According to research the earth’s magnetic field has lost up to half its intensity in the last 4,000 years. This is believed to be an indication of a future magnetic polar reversal, something that has happened in the past, and so it is believed that another reversal is due. Research has shown that earth’s geological record of previous magnetic reversals also mark previous shifts in history, or the "era’s" that many ancient civilisations refer to in their prophecies. There are believed to have been quite a few of these shifts during the vast timescale involved since the earth was born.
4. Global Warming is a fact and the weather patterns around the globe are changing, severe weather and "natural" disasters are increasing.
5. Over the past 50 years or so there has been a dramatic increase in UFO sightings, Crop Circles of ever-increasing complexity are appearing.
6. There is an increase in the number of children being born who are considered as not being "normal" and are being diagnosed as suffering from A.D.D or Autism or the like. It is strange therefore that many ancient prophecies or spiritual messages have long referred to the coming of these children. They refer to them as Indigo, Crystal or Rainbow Children and warn us to look after these exceptional children, as they are important to mankind’s future. An internet search reveals just how widespread these children are and how their parents are coming together to seek guidance in the raising of these special children.
7. There is an undeniable increase in the availability and interest in the older forms of religion or Spirituality. It Is known as New Age, Pagan, Neo Pagan, Druid or any one of numerous other titles, but they are all based in nature and promote love, not only of oneself but of our fellow man and the planet we live on. More people are showing an interest in Angels and Spirit Guides and are more willing to stand up and recount their experiences with them. These people are actively seeking others with similar beliefs and experiences looking for help and guidance.
8. If there were a comet or asteroid approaching the earth, of a size large enough to destroy the earth in 6 years time, we would know about it. With all the research going on, all the equipment pointed to the skies, the Hubble telescope etc. such an object would have been seen by now. Forget the films such as Deep Impact, something of that magnitude could not be kept secret for long. Yes it may happen in the future but we will have plenty of warning and time to take steps to prevent it if possible.

What I believe

I believe that, as the Native Americans and Ancient Civilisations have stated, we are approaching a new era in the earth’s history. A time when we need to change our attitudes to each other and the planet we live on. A time when we need to accept and acknowledge the signs we are being given and take steps to change our ways.
I believe we need to stop listening to the misleading influences from outside and look deep inside ourselves and listen to what our intuition and conscience is telling us. We need to stop being afraid of what others may think of our beliefs and stand up and be true to ourselves and say what we think and believe.
I believe we need to open ourselves to possibilities, to the fact that there are many things in this life of ours that we do not yet understand. The facts are there for all to see, but because we do not understand them we choose not to believe them. But not believing in them does not make them go away or make them any less of a fact. I believe we need to change our rigid thought patterns and start to consider the possibility that we have strayed from our path and that now is the time to change our direction through life.
I believe we need to look at what we are doing to the planet we live on and realise this cannot go on; how much punishment can it take before it fights back. We do nothing but take from this Planet Earth and give nothing back. We cut it open and take all the substance from inside its body, the gas, the oil, the metals, the minerals, everything we want we take, leaving vast expanses of emptiness in its place. We drill down deep into its heart and set off explosions and bombs of such magnitude as to be beyond belief. We pollute its sea’s, devastate its forests and destroy its wildlife, all for our own needs, without considering the consequences of our actions. We are not only waging war against each other, we are also waging war with the planet we live on – and it is a war we will not win. Now is the time we need to stop and realise just what we are doing.
I believe in a Higher Power, or Creator, an all-powerful, but loving force that knows all. I believe this power watches in despair as he has watched us stray further from our paths. Many times this creator has given us signs, given us chances to mend our ways, all of which have been ignored by us or misinterpreted and distorted by those who wish to have power and control over us. I believe we are being given a final chance to mend our ways and restore peace and love to this planet and those living on it. His agents are drawing closer in order to help us; we just need to acknowledge them. Each of us has Angels and Spirit Guides eager to help and guide us at all times, but they will not do so unless we ask them. They can make their presence known to us in dream and everyday life, as a lot of us are experiencing, but they will not interfere, we have to ask for their help. Think back to times of great distress or need, when we automatically cry out for someone to help us. Some kind of help or relief always turned up from somewhere, but we disregarded it. If only we acknowledged those brief moments and built upon them, acknowledged this angelic help and guidance, then we would not be in the sorry state we are in today. And it is not just from angelic and spiritual realms that we can seek and find help. There is so much information out there for us all to gather, people willing to listen and understand, people who will help you if only you ask – you only have to reach out and ask.
I do not believe that the world will end in 2012, I believe it marks the beginning of a new era, a transformation. I believe we are being given the chance to evolve and regain our true destiny and set our feet on the path we have strayed from.
As always I wish to state that this is simply what I believe to be true. I have made my decision on my future and on the path that I wish take through life from this moment on. My only regret being that I did not have the strength to do it much earlier in my life, but denied my own self in order to be what others wanted me to be. I only hope that others do not make the same mistake and waste so much time denying themselves the joy and wonder that discovering your true self can bring. I am simply stating here what I believe, in the hope that maybe it may make one or two people stop and think and maybe stop denying their own beliefs and feelings, or simply to go do some reading of their own.
I am going to end this with quotes from two, of many, inspiring and uplifting books that everyone of us should read………

Excerpt from A Little Light on The Spiritual Laws by Dianna Cooper

" We are preparing for the year 2012 or thereabouts when there will be a mass awakening of human consciousness. A quantum leap is to take place.
Once in every ten million years, there is a moment of stillness, a moment of total silence in the Universe. At that moment changes take place that are beyond our comprehension. We have absolutely no concept of the enormity of what awaits us at that moment.
The calendar of the Mayan civilisation ends in the year 2012, for they could not foresee what would happen after the great awakening. The year 2012 marks the end of life as we know it. In the entire history of the planet there has never been an opportunity like this for spiritual growth. Your task is to prepare yourself and be ready to take the leap. Stop wandering round the maze of life in confusion and fear. It is time now to walk confidently and purposefully into a new arena."

Excerpts from The Standing Stones Speak – Messages from the Archangels Revealed by Natasha Hoffman with Hamilton Hill

"There is a fundamental order in the cosmos, of which you form an important part, which cannot be tampered with – not without risking a devastating outcome. Whatever has been damaged on one level will inevitably work to repair itself on another. On the planetary level scale this will mean movements of the earth, air and water…….............

Regaining trust in yourself and learning to be yourself are both of the utmost importance. If you do not trust yourself through a lack of connection with your higher self, you surrender control to others who will make decisions for you. How can you trust those who are merely practised in leadership and desirous of governance when they are not in touch with their inner guidance. This situation effectively puts you on hold, as it were, and while it may be comfortable for a time, it achieves nothing. It is the blind leading the blind.  To take off the dark glasses and see more clearly your own motivation and that of others and so act more wisely and appropriately, there must be always be a space for inner silence, the dreamtime, the quiet attunement to nature and the other realms of being. In this inner communion you can refuel yourself, drawing in the spiritual sustenance that in full consciousness you cannot live without. In that way you can acknowledge and respond to the energies at work in your life with a positive rather than a negative strength. Learn to listen; it is vital, and yet so many of you have lost the art of inner listening……………………..

In past incarnations, danger has often arisen from speaking your own truth, which has led to persecution and suffering. This time the danger lies in failing to speak your own truth, and in consequence being unable to live it. The desire to act a part – any reluctance to be yourself – has to be overcome. …………

We have been concerned with telling you about your origins, the past and present distortions of the truth, and the responsibility each of you bears for yourself and for the way you live upon the Earth. Knowing your true birthright, the inheritance of love, you have the ability to heal yourselves and one another. Our influence, borne on the networks of solar and planetary energy, is constantly around you, and our help will always be given to those who ask. We can say with certainty that all human energy will eventually come to a point of balance and harmony, however difficult, painful or lengthy the process may seem. You are not humans on a spiritual journey, you are spirits on a human journey, and as such you need spiritual as well as physical sustenance. Air, water and food provide the fuel for your body, but the magic that makes life itself has its origin in spirit."

I would recommend everyone to read these books, regardless of your beliefs................Earth Mother
Hitesh

hit1710

WHAT'S GOING ON ? (2012)

Post by hit1710 » Wed May 09, 2007 4:56 pm

WHAT'S GOING ON?

To understand the current situation on Mother Earth, one needs an understanding of the big picture, which certainly is not presented through the regular mass media.

Here are some points to consider -

1. There is only one Source for everything, both light and dark.

2. The light will always prevail or win. The Prime Creator (God) will have its way.

3. The Mayan calendar clearly states that in any timing cycle there are 13 Lords of Light (Heavens) and only 9 Lords of Darkness (Hells). The Light will prevail. Their cycles are called “worlds” and are 1,144 years long.

4. Jesus Christ and others would have been Lords of Light. Hitler was the LAST Lord of Darkness. George W. Bush it the tail end of the Third Reich.

5. Mother Earth and us are currently under a special Divine Intervention. This is being supervised by the Ascended Masters (spiritual level) and the Galactic Federation (physical level).

6. It is graduation time for us and we are all about to ascend to the new Golden Age ("1000 years of peace") (as predicted by many including the Mayan calendar).

7. Probably the most difficult thing to understand during this huge shift and transformation of our reality is the balance between our free will, the dark agenda, Mother Earth's ascension and God's master plan.

8. An example of this intricate balance was 9/11 (Twin Towers). This was allowed to go ahead by the light and dark masters (on a high spiritual level) as the last major learning lesson for us all.

9. Many of those who died in 9/11 are now helping bring about God's plan on the "other side".

10. George W. Bush is teaching us what we may not want or need. Apparently he is about to be sued for $US9 Billion for authorizing 9/11. They have the proof.

11. Bush is also planning to bring in Martial Law on November 1st 2004 so no elections will be held. He could be stopped from doing this by the Galactic Federation.

12. It appears that NESARA could be announced when we least expect it.

13. Many attempted "terrorist" acts are being stopped by off-world forces on a continuous basis. No major wars will be allowed. All major war heads have been neutralized. The Forces of Light are monitoring all activities and make decisions based on what we need to learn/experience, our free will and God's plan. Read between the lines are see what is NOT happening.

14. NESARA is only part of our spiritual shift or graduation. We have to change our whole way of thinking by 2012. Many exciting times ahead!

15. Just think, in 10 years time we will be able to look back and say "we were there" during the big shift from duality (light and dark) to pure light by 2012.

16. Remember in any given moment we are making decisions based on love or fear. There is nothing else. Choose love, not fear.

17. Try not to be judgmental. Allow rather than judge.
Hitesh

hit1710

What's Going to Happen in the Near Future (2012)

Post by hit1710 » Wed May 09, 2007 5:25 pm

From a Lecture by Drunvalo Melchizedek of the Flower of Life Workshop

What's Going to Happen in the Near Future

What usually happens is that when we approach this point in the precession where this change takes place, everything begins to break down - all the social structures,etc begin to dissolve and break down. The key that does it is the magnetic field of the Earth. Which as present-day science realizes may also be the key that enables the axis to shift in the first place through magneto- hydrodynamics, where the magnetic field supports a connection where liquid aspects of the earth's composition become solid. When the field collapses, some solids become liquid and become slippery. They have demonstrated this in laboratories. The magnetic field and the electromagnetic field are the key. The magnetic field is what we use to interpret who and what we think we are, and also to store our memory with. We need an exterior magnetic field to retain memory. We cannot live without some form of magnetic field. If you look at major cities all over the world, you will notice that the day before, after and during the full moon there is more rape and murder going on. The reason is that the full moon tends to cause a ripple in the magnetic field of the earth, and this change is enough to take people that are emotionally near the edge over the edge. The magnetic field affects the emotional body.

The Collapse of the Magnetic Field

Imagine a planet where you are at a point on the precession where things are starting to get out of balance. Suddenly the magnetic field of the Earth, over a very short period of time (usually three to six months) starts fluctuating a lot and undulating. What happens is that people start losing it. They go crazy. That is what breaks down all the structures of the planet. Without their balance, everything falls apart. The magnetic field will go away entirely for at least three and one half days. Usually you will see a buildup of chaos.

Morphological Grid Interactions

Every time one person plugs into the consciousness grid, they increase the signal from the grid. There will come a point where people will just start remembering and start breathing this way. Children will have the least problem. The older you are the harder it is.

The Final Time of Axis Shift and Dimensional Interface

Hopefully it won't really get crazy out there - if it does, that is where the idea of Armageddon comes in. If you look back through the records, you will see that when the axis shifted in 1400 A.D., in South America, they all started fighting and warring with each other, because their emotions got so strong. Hopefully, that won't happen.
About five to six hours before the dimensional shift in consciousness, the process (which is usually tied to an axis shift) begins. Axis shifts and shifts in consciousness are usually tied together. In this case, the consciousness shift may happen before or after the axis shift. Usually they are simultaneous, and usually what happens in this period five or six hours before a dimensional shift is a visual phenomenon. This almost for certain will happen as 3rd and 4th dimension begin to interface, and our consciousness begins to move into 4th dimensional consciousness and 3rd dimensional consciousness begins to recede away. When that happens, synthetic manufactured objects which consist of materials which do not occur naturally on the Earth, begin to disappear over a wide gradient, depending what the materials are. They do not disappear all at once. When the grid of 3rd dimensional consciousness begins to break down along with the collapse of the magnetic field, these synthetic objects begin to disappear over this five or six hour period. Since axis/conscious/grid changes have happened continously for millions of years, this is why there are few manufactured objects from previous civilizations (some of which have been more advanced than ours) which remain to tell the tale.
The fact that objects start to disappear really starts to make people who do not understand what is happening go crazy. That is why it is important to remember this. It is a natural process, and when this starts to happen you should get to a place that is natural, not inside an artificial structure. You want to be out on the earth. This is the reason why very advanced civilizations built structures out of natural materials, like stone. They make it through the dimensional changes and remain there.
This is also why at the Taos pueblo, which is 1,400 years old, they are not allowed by tribal law to have anything synthetic in their buildings. They know that when the day of purification comes, they go in and remain centered.
There is another phenomenon that will probably happen. As the dimensional interface occurs, 4th dimensional objects may appear in the 3rd dimensional world. They will be objects that will not seem to fit in anywhere with colors that will boggle your mind. These objects will impact your mind in ways you cannot understand. Since gradual movement through the interface is desired, do not touch any of these objects (to touch one would pull you instantly and fully into the 4th dimension) or look at them. They are mesmerizing, and looking at them will pull you more rapidly into the 4th.
If you are calm and centered, you will be able to watch all of this for a time, but not for long. As soon as the magnetic field collapses, your field of view and vision will disappear and you will find yourself in a black void. The 3rd dimensional Earth, for all intents and purposes, will be gone for you. What happens to most people during this time is that they will fall asleep and start dreaming during this period, which lasts about three to four days. If you want you can just sit there, but realize that whatever you think is going to happen will happen. Realize that you are about to literally go through a kind of "birth" process into the 4th dimension, and don't worry about it. The process is perfect and natural, but fear is a big problem for humans on a 3rd dimensional level. This appears to be a new process, but it is very very old. You have done it before. At some time during the process you may in fact remember that you have done it before.

The Other Side

As the 4th dimensional world comes into perception, light comes back again. You will find yourself in a world the likes of which you have never seen (although you have, but you will not remember it because your memory has been erased so many times before). It will feel like a brand new place. All the colors and shapes and the feel of everything will be new. You will be perceptively just like you were when you came into 3rd dimensional conscious- ness, except that you will be the same size you are now. There are a lot of things that are very similar from world to world - one of them is the idea of the holy trinity (mother-father-child). As you enter into this brand new place, although you won't understand anything, you are going to see two beings standing there - mom and dad; they are going to be very big compared to you. They are going to be about ten to sixteen feet tall. One will be male and one will be female. These beings have a bond with you and will guide and protect you during your early formative period in this world. These beings do not have the kind of attachment to you that parents on Earth might have had. From the very beginning, they know that you are part of the Creator and recognize your divine nature. You will appear just like you are now, though more than likely naked, since any synthetic clothing will not have made it through the shift.
You will come out the other side and be in this incredible reality with these two beings that you somehow feel this intense love towards, although you won't understand why. Although your physical form is exactly the same, the atomic structure in your body will have changed dramatically. Much of the denseness of the previous physical structure will have been converted into energy, and the atomic structure will be farther apart than before. Most of your body will have been converted into energy, but you won't know that.

The Many Are Called - Few Are Chosen Scenario

In the Bible, Jesus said "two of you shall be in bed and one of you I shall take". This speaks of a "many are called-few are chosen"scenario, which is often what happens, but you can only do so much to help someone. You will go through this process alone. It will be determined by your character and who you are.
What usually happens is that some people go through and some do not make it through, but there is a third possibility - that someone will have just made it through. Jesus spoke of a parable about the wheat and the chaff as an analogy. The wheat that goes through had some weeds with it. Who takes the weeds out? The weeds do. You take yourself out. When you get to the 4th dimensional conscious- ness, most people don't know that you are creating the entire world and every- thing in it second by second by your thoughts and your feelings - every- thing. It is true in the 3rd dimension as well, but it is not realized because we have culturally put all these limitations on ourselves that we can't do anything. There, it's all inclusive and instantaneous. If you are there and you are not really ready for it and you start thinking negative thoughts and fear comes in, you will create a scenario which will result in your being thrown back into a lower dimension.
At the same time, the "wheat" is going through, and sitting there and thinking "love, truth, beauty, peace and harmony" - and that is what happens. You start manifesting all of it. You become stable in the new reality because of what you are thinking and feeling - your character and who you are. Jesus, referring to this time, said "if you live by the sword you shall die by the sword" and "the meek shall inherit the Earth". Those who are there and not trying to protect, kill or anything else along those lines, but just being and thinking positive thoughts - that is what manifests, and you've just won the game.
After the entities who are not resonant ("chaff") are gone and the resonant entities ("wheat") remain, one of the first things that begins to happen is that you begin to realize that "hey, whatever I think happens!". Usually people look at their bodies in this light and begin to change their appearance to suit whatever idealized image they have in mind - it's a childlike exercise. If you look at some of the non-terrestrial races, they are all tall, beautiful and healthy. The self-modification of body structure is a natural occurance from the 4th dimension onward. It is a creative expression. After that, other things become more interesting as activities.
On Earth in the 3rd dimension, it takes roughly 18-21 years to go from a baby to someone who can go out and take care of themselves. On the 4th dimensional world, experientially, it takes about two years to go from your present size and state (when you first arrive) to an adult - and you start growing again. Your body grows, your head elongates in the back, and you end up looking like Ahknaton. This is what the Egyptian egg of metamorphosis what about.
All this explains why it is essential that you maintain peace within during the first few hours of the dimensional interface and progression into the next area of dimensional consciousness. Again, work on your character. The moment you establish the Merkaba during this time, you've made it. Its the inner technology that is most important. Helping others is very important. As you understand more of what this is about, you have a moral responsibility to help if they ask.

Your Cosmic Development

During this shift, there is a polarity with your "higher self" which merges into your current state of consciousness to the point where you and it become one.
A very high level of dimensional consciousness has as its "body" the planet Earth. You, on a high level of consciousness, have as your body the body you are currently using. Literally, someday you will become suns and stars in the sky - it is part of the process of life.
Your new "Parents"
Relative to these beings you will encounter, your new "parents", you already will have a "karmic" bond with them; they will guide and protect you during the first two years until you can go out on your own. They realize your true divine nature as part of the creation, unlike Earth parents, many of whom view their children as "possessions" to be "controlled". If your new parents wanted to tell you something, you would simply experience it. If they wanted to tell you about a room, you would be in it. It is sort of like an extension of a higher level of dream time from the 42+2 level of consciousness. The 4th dimensional realm is really not that much different than the 3rd dimension in some ways. It's still a world which has a physical aspect to it.
Injection of Unity Consciousness Models Into The Planetary Grids
Many individual entities have manifested themselves on this planet in order to illustrate the possibilities in unity consciousness. After the introduction of writing, a model was need in order to inject an example into the akashic/ morphic field and into the memory of man that unity consciousness was an option. Jesus, who had been through a great number of dimensional levels, was the entity who accomplished that purpose. Because of his efforts, the IDEA of man-unity consciousness is within the MEMORY of man to act as a model. It is also within the grid around the planet.
First, you have Akhenaten as one of the Pharaohs, illustrating unity consciousness - "that which we would become". He walked around for a few years and put that into the grid. He created the seed from which the Essene Brotherhood grew. From them eventually came Mary and Joseph, who made it possible for the introduction again of unity consciousness through Yeshua Ben Joseph, referred to as Jesus. When Jesus started telling people "love each other, love your enemies", no one wanted to hear it - people were in duality consciousness and it didn't make any sense. Knowing now about 4th dimensional consciousness - it should make sense. The words he spoke are powerful and true, and we need to take the knowledge and make it part of our lives.
All the efforts of unity consciousness beings who have come to 3rd dimensional Earth have been in an effort to heal the process that occurred in Atlantis.
Hitesh

Evie

Post by Evie » Wed May 09, 2007 5:46 pm

DEAR hit1710 :smt006

Wow, you are very passionate about this... Bravo!  :smt003
Thanks so much for sharing all your thoughts here...
I think you are brilliant...
Warning.... :smt004  I feel inclined to follow you around this forum
as I feel passionate about this as well.

P E A C E
Evie :smt109

hit1710

Hi

Post by hit1710 » Wed May 09, 2007 6:35 pm

Thanks Evie for reading and sharing your thoughts.

My goal is to provide information which helps people to have positive outlook towards 2012 scenario and ofcourse also state facts which could help people understand whats going on now a days and whats gonna happen in 2012.

Keep reading this thread, As I shall keep on posting latest information concerning 2012 every now & then.

I request everyone to share as much as you know about 2012.

Thank you all.

Hitesh
Hitesh

Evie

Post by Evie » Wed May 09, 2007 9:51 pm

In Lak'ech
(I am another yourself)

P E A C E
Evie

Samson

Post by Samson » Thu May 10, 2007 2:30 am

Hello hit1710,  
I have known about the changes for a very long time and I also know that they will be taking place, it will be one of my jobs to help people to stay calm during the shift so that they don't feel fear from what is happening around them. I myself have no fear from this, I believe I have done this before and helped others through it.

hit1710

We all children of Light and peace !!

Post by hit1710 » Thu May 10, 2007 2:41 pm

Isn't wonderful see lots of peace/light  workers and gods work around this days ?

As Mother Teresa said that We ourselves feel that What We are doing is Just a Drop in a Ocean , But the Ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

So lets keep up the good work dear freinds !!!!

Peace & Love to All.
Hitesh

hit1710

NEW WORLD !!!!

Post by hit1710 » Sat May 19, 2007 5:39 pm

NEW WORLD TAKING SHAPE

Dear Hearts, with more heartening things to tell you! The operation to transform your world gathers pace. The final stages of this clandestine undertaking involve a series of essential negotiations, which are bringing a long overdue resolution to your dying reality.

This last bit of putting-everything-into-place is destined to lead to the disbursement of the prosperity funds, the affirming of global debt forgiveness, and major regime changes in America, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia. The result is to be a new world, one that formally declares its commitment to world peace, universal prosperity, and global cooperation. In this new environment, programs for transforming the present dangers of global warming, pollution, and disease can be started on a massive scale.

Also, an essential education drive concerning the great consciousness shift can be fully explained and expounded upon by experts in this field. This clarification of the planet's spiritual status quo in conjunction with a series of peace conferences is central to bringing the world's myriad conflicts to a timely conclusion.

This new world is swiftly taking shape. Most of the negotiations and in-depth logistical discussions on forging this new reality are over. The new reality puts America on an even footing with Europe and the leading countries of Asia. This group is to possess the initial hard currencies to be used for trading goods and services throughout the globe.

Below them come the remaining nation states. Next, the major regional unions in Asia, Africa, Europe, the Americas, and the Pacific are to become more closely linked to the United Nations. The result is a multi-tiered system designed to encourage cooperation, peace, and cultural reciprocity. Each nation has a firm responsibility to provide its citizens with prosperity, food, shelter, clothing, health care, and a sustainable, pollution-free environment. But above all, each nation is charged with protecting the freedom and personal sovereignty of each citizen. In turn, each citizen is obligated to seek the highest level of education concerning these rights and to honor a life-long commitment to be effective watchdogs for these God-given rights.

The United Nations and a number of major organizations dealing with the world's financial community are to be restructured to enable them to carry out new missions. The UN is to be given the teeth necessary for transforming this globe into a truly peaceful community of nations. The critical key to this is the Security Council, the Secretariat, and the various independent agencies called for in the UN Charter. The UN is to become a moderator and a prototypical model for change, which means that a drastic redesigning is required. As yet, we cannot reveal details of this, as this overhaul is to be announced after the global regime changes are firmly in place. What we can say here is that the UN is to offload a vast baggage of personnel that has hindered its mission and is to streamline how it carries out its new mandate. This new world is to be very different from the one you know, and its operation and even appearance will seem strange at first. Nonetheless, this unprecedented comity of nations will produce the policies that foster global peace and global prosperity.

Another prime issue is environmental sustainability and the protection and enhancement of Mother Earth's multiple ecosystems. As these projects are a global endeavor, the new system of nation states is a vital ingredient. The pollution created by China and India is as dire as that of the Americas. Formal global policies need to be applied at once, and many long-suppressed free-energy technologies put into massive production and swiftly put to use. These simple measures can clean up lakes and waterways and bring back life to the arid regions of the planet. These withheld technologies can also restore the oceans to health and alleviate the disaster-in-the-making created by global warming. In this way, you can at last honor and show your love for Mother Earth, the beautiful and fragile living entity that is your home.

Mother Earth is currently in a slow transition mode. She knows she must restrain the changes that she longs to begin. Her ecosystems are under grave threat from the rising industrialization of the third world and from the failure of America to rein in its main polluters in the energy and transportation sectors. This contributes to the growing crisis on land and in the planetary atmosphere. The looming specter of global extinctions has reached the oceans, warning of the possibility that the original source of life on Earth could become barren. Draconian measures of global reach are urgent and compulsory here, as the life energy of the oceans is a necessary component for maintaining life on land. Indeed, all ecospheres are interdependent and intermeshed, forming a greater whole, which sustains Mother Earth and permits her to evolve.

Mother Earth evolves her many environments by bringing forth new life, new species, and new energy according to a rhythm of cycles. She is a living entity who works tirelessly to provide for her children. Each of her eco-environments supports its sister environment, and your role is to monitor these relationships and help them along. Sadly, you have unthinkingly laid waste to much of her surface and air. Now, however, your blossoming wisdom and rising consciousness have kicked in to make you aware of this and to give you the means to redress your previous activities. The next step is to jumpstart the policies agreed upon by our Earth allies as soon as the cabal-backed regimes are evicted from power.

This first contact mission is a natural response to the changes you are accomplishing on your planet. The subject matters we outline in our messages are either already realized or at least well underway. As a result of this, we can now dovetail our contributions with your own plans and help to expand them. We see ourselves as partners with you in this time of change rather than teachers. We want to walk by your side as you awaken to your divine potential. It is our wish that you take this awesome inheritance and fully realize it. Furthermore, the sacred orb that you call your home is a most special soul, and we are entrusted with the honor of helping you prepare her for her next leap in consciousness. And so we come, bearing the means to wrap up this odyssey and start off with you on another more joyous one, which is to take you to the very centers of Creation!

From our off-world perspective, we watch with great anticipation the swiftly mounting momentum on your world that heralds the imminent arrival of the great shift. Each day moves it closer to the brink. Each of you is progressing well toward the state of full consciousness. Some fine, albeit inconspicuous, examples of this are being demonstrated by our Earth allies' resolute progress toward their objectives. Meanwhile, the intransigence of your last dark cabal continues. And as we watch this final match pan out, it is clear that the work of the Divine is to teach, guide, and gather wisdom for its diverse offspring. We ponder over the mighty struggle taking place on your world and rejoice at the now-obvious turnaround that is to bring Earth humans such an auspicious victory! The ring of destiny is slipping from the grasp of the dark cabal to yours, my Friends, as surely and swiftly as dawn follows night.

Today, we expanded upon the events of the day. We ask you to be focused and confident in the knowledge that your victory is both inevitable and close at hand. It behooves each of you to prepare thoughtfully for your prosperity and for our arrival. Remember, Together, We are indeed Victorious! Blessings, dear Ones! Know in your Heart of Hearts that the perpetual Supply and infinite Abundance of Heaven are indeed Yours!

PEACE

Hitesh

Evie

Post by Evie » Sun May 20, 2007 5:34 am

Samson wrote: it will be one of my jobs to help people to stay calm during the shift so that they don't feel fear from what is happening around them. I myself have no fear from this, I believe I have done this before and helped others through it.
Hi Samson  :smt006

I believe this is to be my role as well.... I don't know know how I know this... I just know it is true. I have had dreams of this since my teen years... and a yearning to know all about Atlantis and Lemuria. These lost Civilizations have intriqued me. Past Lives, ya think?

PEACE
Evie    :smt109

hit1710

UNDERSTANDING ASCENSION

Post by hit1710 » Tue May 22, 2007 3:25 pm

UNDERSTANDING ASCENSION

Ascension is the process in which the soul and form become one vessel, thus ceasing the need for the form altogether, i.e., the form moves into the non-physical realms along with the soul. It is through the process of ascension that all souls along with their creation known as form eventually returns to the source or God/Goddess/All That Is.

As such, form generally speaking is an etheric manifestation of soul for the purposes of the soul's desire to experiment, learn, grow, and evolve. As soul learns all it needs to understand from a particular form, it ascends the form back unto itself, and the form ceases to exist.

On Earth and in the lower dimensions of your creation, form has become physical and separated from soul to such an extent that there is little communication between soul and the body. Ascending a form that is so dense is a more difficult task than within those creations that knows only an etheric form.

At one time, ascension was prevalent on Earth. This was a time shortly following the seeding of the human species on Earth by the Sirian Race.When humanity was first seeded on Earth, there were two classes of humans brought forth, a spiritual elite also known as  divine beings and a worker class known as humun.  The Divine beings  had a head three times the size of the worker class model, making possible a conscious understanding of many planes of reality that the human could not understand. Such a level of awareness was utilized to keep peace on Earth and maintain harmony within human civilization.

The term "Divine being" is related to the plane of Universal god. The plane of God is an etheric plane surrounding the Earth Mother. It is on the plane of God that God/Goddess/All That Is of your creation projects its will on Earth, or stated in another term, projects its vision for humanity. It was the role of the God to tune into the plane of God and govern human civilization in accordance with the Divine Plan and Divine Will of God/Goddess/All That Is.

It was the God who were privileged to ascend rather than cease to exist or die at the end of their given lifetime. Often the reign of such a being would carry over many hundreds of years or longer, and when the reign was complete, the next in line would inherit the job, and the God would complete its ascension within a few decades.

The God had a body with 15,000 strands of DNA. This DNA comprised a special structure, nervous system, a brain cavity three times larger than your current human form, and circuitry long lost in human history on Earth. In ascension, the God, which began with 15,000 strands of DNA, modified his or her form with an additional 25,000 strands of DNA to complete the ascension. In a complete biological ascension, the form of the God ended up with a semi-transparent appearance (semi-etheric form), and the soul and form became "one," allowing the form to move into the etheric realms along with the soul.

In the early reign of the God, there was no genetic pathway to bring those who were Human in form (which only had 5,000 strands of DNA) through a complete ascension. It was the role of the God to assist other humans of less genetic material in ascension so that the evolution of humanity would be guaranteed. The great pyramids were built to assist those with less genetic material to transit from 5,000 to 15,000 strands of DNA and then on to 40,000 strands of DNA and a complete ascension. This form of ascension took many hundreds of years to complete. This form of ascension also existed upon Earth for some 50,000 years.

Some 150,000 years ago, the reign of the God ended. All God died over a 15,000 year period, the cause of which will be written about in more detail in the articles coming forth this winter through our channel. As a result, the spiritual leadership and governance on Earth was lost, and humanity turned to barbarism, warring, thievery, and rape on one another. Over time, the process of ascension was lost too along with all of the genetic archives that would allow for such an experience in physicality.

Over the past 8,500 years of human history, some beings developed a form of ascension that would allow them to complete certain spiritual initiations without biologically ascending the form but rather casting the form off (dying). The Order of Rize views this as a major distortion in the process known as ascension. Ascension is about the form and soul becoming one, not the soul separating from the form to complete its spiritual journey.

Per the genetic archives reviewed by the Order of Rize, no ascensions have occurred on Earth since Buddha some 8,500 years ago. As far as the Order of Rize is concerned, casting a body off or allowing it to die is a form of an "Incomplete Ascension" and is not a valid form of ascension. The acceptance of incomplete ascension in lieu of a real biological ascension as a form of spiritual mastery is a reflection of the level of distortion that the human species lives with on Earth.

In an incomplete ascension, not all of the karma can be processed. Why is this so? Karma is biological and held within the genetic fabric of the form. If the form is not ascended, the biological karma goes unreleased. If karma goes unreleased, the soul may have skipped certain lessons necessary to evolve or understand love. If lessons go unlearned and steps are skipped, it leads to a greater and greater level of distortion in evolution over time.

Each of these beings came to Earth to repair the process of ascension in preparation for Earth's global ascension. Each failed in completing their mission. Why is ascension so difficult on Earth?

Well, there are many reasons for this. Our channels have spent the past decade modifying their forms and now embody 15,000 strands of DNA. Additionally, there are many who have come to study with them who are following suit. Through their experiences, the many difficulties within ascension can be seen more clearly.

Within your current genetic structure of only two strands of DNA, most of the form has decayed. Decay is the result of molecules that have ceased to vibrate. If enough molecules cease to vibrate in a given part of the form, the cells die. If enough cells die, illness, aging or death result. Humanity lives in a world based upon decay, illness, aging and death, and reincarnation.

All children are born with 10 per cent of their molecular structure already decayed. This is a genetic characteristic at birth. The average adult at thirty years of age is 40 per cent decayed. By the time the adult turns fifty, the decay level exceeds the number of healthy cells within the form (60 per cent). There are many emotional and karmic reasons for the level of decay experienced in the current human form upon Earth. (See Attaining a 25th-Dimensional Awareness.) This decay leads to a form whose molecular structure is only partially vibrating, which is why the third dimension is so "dense." Molecules that do not vibrate within form lead to greater and greater density.

In biological ascension, every molecule must vibrate. As the molecular vibration increases due to the firing of the kundalini energy system, the form can move from the third to the fourth and then to the fifth dimension. Then, if the molecules slow in vibration, the form can return from the fifth to the third dimension. This requires that all molecules vibrate, which requires all decay to be reversed, and all molecules that have ceased to vibrate to be resurrected. The current human dilemma with ascension is that such a large portion of the molecular structure has ceased to vibrate. To resurrect the form so that all molecules again vibrate, a pathway for such an experience had to be cut. It was the role our channels along with many others to cut such a pathway so that others may follow.

It appears to require embodying a minimum of 15,000 strands of DNA to reverse all decay within a human form. Then ascension towards another dimension can begin. It is as if the human form starts their ascension in reverse, and before it can even think of moving into first gear, the form must be resurrected. The resurrection of the form occurs a little at a time over a many year period. Our channels have documented this process based on their own experience in the many articles they have written and published on their website.

As for those "Ascended Masters" who did not complete a biological ascension within their respective lifetimes,We pray to such souls to reincarnate and ascend a form in physicality. In such a manner, these beings can become true "Ascended Masters" and release all karma in their respective spiritual initiation process. As for the completion of a real physical ascension, it is anticipated that there is another four years worth of work and another 25,000 strands of DNA and related karma for our channels to embody and process. As far as our channels are concerned, there is no other reason to exist.

There are many in human form who are also embarking upon the journey of ascension. Approximately thirty per cent of the world populace is beginning their journey from twelve strands to 1,024 strands of DNA, which is the first phase of resurrection in ascension. We, further estimate that there are another 5,000 globally embarking upon attaining the state of the Human or embodying 5,000 strands of DNA, which is the second phase of resurrection. In addition to this, there are only a handful of humans who have already attained Human who are now embarking upon the journey to the state of the God. These are the path cutters who will cut the path for ascension so that the multitudes can follow.

Most of these individuals are unknown and living a seemingly inconsequential life. The reason for this is that spiritual ascension requires the surrender of one's ego and ego-based desires. Such a feat is difficult to accomplish if one has attained wealth, fame or fortune on the physical plane. For this reason, most of the new spiritual governance will come from the background of the current human experience and will step forward only after they have mastered their own initiations and ascension in the physical.

We hope you found this information useful for your personal path of ascension. For those of you undergoing this process at this time, we thank you for your diligence to your path. We love you and support you every step of the way.

PEACE to you all.
Hitesh

alka pareek

Post by alka pareek » Wed May 23, 2007 4:52 pm

i m amazed by what i have read

sahhjlina

Year 2012

Post by sahhjlina » Mon May 28, 2007 4:27 am

I don't have a lot to add to this but I'll add what I can.

I've known for over ten years now that I'll pass away in the year 2012, as well as it's the beginning of the year of Aquarius and it will be filled with turmoil.
Other than that?  Perhaps I can share with you the comfort of our creator whom is difficult to understand.

During my hardest times, I had a dream of a man (during highschool) with dyed black hair sitting on a bench.  He took me into his arms and hugged me firmly but gently and I knew I was protected and safe within them.
Within those arms was the entire galaxy riddled with worlds and stars and constellations.

Our creator does love us and look out for us.
"It is never too late to become what you may have been." -A wise man

barnjie

Year 2012

Post by barnjie » Tue May 29, 2007 10:58 pm

I would like to say thank you to 1710 for writing so succinctly. Much needed and very enlightening! Many frustrations and conflicted inner dialogue have been appeased and put to rest. The road home is not always a straight and narrow path, and a point of reference you have provided me. With love and light !

hit1710

BIG CHANGES (2012)

Post by hit1710 » Wed May 30, 2007 5:23 pm

BIG CHANGES

Those on Earth who see that major changes are necessary to lift Humanity out of its present malaise, are making great strides. Changes that will lift you out of the control of those who would continue to hold up your evolution. It is not just the Lightworkers who are responding, but also those who are not so enlightened. They realise that without some form of intervention, you cannot progress because of the negative influences being exerted by the dark forces.

This situation has been noted for quite some time, but what is now heartening is your strength of purpose. It is increasing the pressure upon those who are the minions of the Illuminati, who now struggle to meet their demands. If they were to admit it, they already see that their plans are doomed to failure. However, they press on planning to try and escalate their wars to bring chaos, and place you under their control.

Looking at what is happening at a higher level, we see exactly the reverse. The Light has never been more powerful as it continues to grow, and is breaking up the dark energies so rapidly that the future is assured. The plan that has been decreed to carry you onwards to Ascension, is manifesting as intended. Soon it will become apparent, as the structure of the dark forces begins to crumble. There will be no way back, and their power bases will gradually be removed. Their time has almost expired, and over the next few months there should be ample evidence for all to see.

Energies stream to Earth from many sources, but essentially it is the Central Sun that is evoking changes that will affect all living forms. All must be either lifted up or moved to another path, but for those who have resisted change there is nevertheless still time to respond. The Spiritually Hierarchy never gives up trying to lead you onto a path that enables you to find your true Light. If you are not ready there is no judgement, only love and encouragement as no soul is permanently held back by the lower energies. Our sadness is that although you are great souls, many find it difficult to accept that they are more than their physical body. When the Masters return there will be a concerted attempt to bring the different religions together, it will be aimed at finding the common truths that can be accepted by them all. It will provide the basis for a greater understanding that can be expanded to bring the pure truth into being. It will remove the sustained differences that have arisen over millennia of time, and have led to many wars in the name of God. The One Truth will eventually be accepted, and Man will learn that all knowledge already exists within.

Everything that exists will be subject to change, and as it becomes apparent so you shall see how it all speeds up. Already it is accepted that time is rapidly increasing, and events will soon start to happen so quickly that at times you will hardly be able to keep up with them. At present they stand poised to indicate the likely outcome of attempts to remove the last cabal. As always there is much happening that cannot be revealed, but by observing what is going on around you it will soon become evident.

This is a year that bodes well and has much that will inspire you to greater things, it will be recalled as the most important one since the millennium. You will be able to look back with pride, at achievements that will have come from dedication and intent. Ones that will have manifested the changes that are necessary to open up the pathway to Ascension.

Dear Ones what you have come to Earth to participate in is a unique time, a culmination of many lives that have prepared you for the most important one of all. Do you not feel stirred by what is happening around you, because it will activate you into action as planned. Do we not tell you that nothing happens by chance, and it is so because what has been decreed by the higher Forces, must come into being.

Find your path and intuitively follow your higher guidance, as the lines of communication are growing stronger. Legions of Angels draw near, and your family from Space also ready themselves for one of the greatest events in the history of Humanity. You are to meet those souls who have gone before you, and return in service to the Creator.

Man has been veiled for so long from the truth, that it is difficult to break out the beliefs that have been instilled into him for thousands of years. Think upon the fact that there is only the One Truth, and be generous in your understanding that what you hold now is open to question. Be ready to re-examine your cherished beliefs and open your heart to draw in the Light. Harmony and Love will return to Earth and those who choose otherwise will be directed elsewhere, through their vibrations that will not be in accord with the higher ones. You choose as you always have, and the Creator would not take that freedom away from you. Allow all others their choice, and let them happily fulfil their own desires if different to yours.

Is not life all about experiencing whatever you choose, and growing in a grand understanding that must advance your evolution. Honour those choices in all others, as no one can know better than the individuals concerned as to what is needed. Remember also that your pathway has been agreed upon with many higher Spiritual Beings, who attend to such matters by offering their advice. Usually you will have acknowledged their wisdom, and their ability to see far into the future.

My contact with you is by no means new, and we have had certain Karmic responsibilities to see you through to completion of this cycle. I do so out of Love for our Brothers and Sisters.

PEACE & LIGHT TO ALL.
Hitesh

Return to “Everyday Predictions”