What's Going On ? ( 2012)

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

hit1710

What's Going On ? ( 2012)

Post by hit1710 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:44 pm

What’s Going On ?   (2012)

As incredible as it may seem to many people, humanity on Earth is in the process of an evolutionary change in how we experience life. We are to become a galactic civilisation, interacting positively with the many star system civilisations in our galaxy and universe, and indeed other universes. It is our true destiny to change from a society based on fear and competition, to one based on love, peace, and harmony. The current chaos is merely part of the quickening change.

We live in an invisible universe (often referred to as spiritual realms, or Heaven) as well as the visible universe, which is the only part most people believe exists. The real truth has been hidden from us so we would eventually remember and discover who we really are, great immortal beings of universal knowledge and wisdom, closely connected to our physical brothers and sisters in space, and those in the spiritual realms. Unfortunately many governments, religions, and philosophies have been manipulated to keep much of the truth from us so others could retain power and control. The recent retaliation to so-called terrorist attacks in the USA will, in time, be shown to be one of the final attempts to keep us under control. However, it is time for a great change in understanding by world populations, who mainly want peace, despite what is presented to us by a manipulated mass media.

Many people feel “something is about to happen”, but because much of the current change is in the invisible universe, before manifesting in the visible universe, it is difficult to comprehend at first. We have actually been part of a grand “experiment”, having agreed at a higher level of understanding to be here in these exciting “end times”, the end of one civilisation, and the beginning of a new one, known as the Seventh Golden Age that we will co-create.

Much has been written, spoken, and prophesised about our future. Some of this information was true at the original time of recording, but has since changed. Some of it was never true, and was intended to manipulate us. And some information was correct and still holds firm today. Sorting all this out is the difficult part. That is why what is “truth” for one person, is not necessarily “truth” for someone else. You need to apply your own discernment to all information, including what I am presenting in this article. People are waking up in varying degrees as we continue our learning.

Some information is difficult to absorb, such as the nature of our hollow Earth and the ancient civilisations still living there. Like the fact that many people have actually traveled back in time to change the future of this planet and universe, many eons ago. And like the fact we have discovered how to make war ships invisible and time travel again, since 1943. And how the Apollo Moon Program was a cover-up of higher technology. Secret trips had already been made to establish bases on the Moon and Mars, and to explore other parts of our solar system since the early 60s. Finally, to whet your appetite a little more, or make you more skeptical, depending on where your awakening path is at, Earth is expected to slow its rotation, stop, and reverse its spin without catastrophes, along with being moved in space with the rest of the solar system to become part of the Sirian star system

PEACE & LOVE
Hitesh

Samson

Post by Samson » Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:59 am

What you say is all true Dave, but there are a lot of people who will read this and say, what is this crap that this guy is talking about, how would you know what's going to take place, what makes you so special to come here to say all this.
I believe in what I hear from my Spirit Guides, they talk through me when I answer something that needs to be answered, I also know about the changers that are going to take place and I will be here to help the ones who feel that they are lost.

Samson.

hit1710

Hi Samson

Post by hit1710 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:09 pm

Well my duty is to write and put in a place where as many as can read, understand and be prepared.  I am doing my job, rest is up to them. May be i or matter of fact we all are just a one of the medium through which god is trying send a message of love , light  peace to people who are willing to listen and for ones who are not ready yet , will be given another chance.

Whatever i write comes from knowledge, experiences , visions , intuitions & meditation.  I think its there for reason and thats the reason I am here. We all have reason to be here on this forum or city or state or Country or continent or planet. Once we know it then rest follows and becomes easy. one should not worry about skeptics and dictators it been there for ages and will there for many ages to come. It doesn't stop anything. Few things can be understood & experienced only by divine grace. Sooner or later, everyone will come to his grace & will be given another chance and they will understand, may its not the right time for them yet.

PEACE.
Hitesh

Return to “Everyday Predictions”