GALACTIC HUMAN (2012)

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

hit1710

GALACTIC HUMAN (2012)

Post by hit1710 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:13 pm

GALACTIC HUMANS

As ascended galactic humans (physical angels), we will be able to interact with all sentient life forms in our galaxy, universe, and beyond. We will regain extraterrestrial powers that we lost many lifetimes ago. Telepathy, teleportation, and interplanetary travel without space craft will be possible using our Light body or merkaba.

Some people will be able to revisit or return to their previous star system that they came from. Some will help to repopulate Mars, Venus, and Maldek which will be re-formed from the Asteroid Belt. The majority will stay on Earth for the new Golden Age, and will help create it. Earth will be a showcase planet, a major centre for trade, conferences, and headquarters for the Intergalactic Union of many galaxies near us.

Those who populate Earth will become her true stewards, anchoring Light and supporting energy nodes and grids around the planet at great temples. The whales and dolphins have been burdened with this task for far too long. We will live in magnificent crystalline cities within the Earth, although they will seem as if they are on the surface. This is how all higher dimension civilisations live on other planets. It is how many Lemurians and Atlanteans already live within the shell of our hollow Earth. We will be meeting them soon. Our new civilisation will again be based on spiritual concepts of Lemuria, which in turn, was based on Sirius B concepts.

Our current structure of governments will cease. Higher intelligent beings will help us set up new governing councils based on appropriate universal principles. We will have the final say in fine-tuning new government, without interference from those who currently control governments.

Last edited by hit1710 on Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Evie

Post by Evie » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:02 pm

Hit1710 :smt006

Interesting...

I am curious where you are getting your information from...
Is this channeled messages... ??? Curioser and curiouser... I am :smt003

P E A C E
Evie :smt109

hit1710

Hi Evie

Post by hit1710 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:25 pm

Its from my personal experiences, knowledge, study, Intuition and Meditation. I guess now i m putting all pieces together.

Spiritual experiences from dreams , visions and meditation has no scientific proof so i would rather not discuss here.

All i can say in short, Source of all sources is divine. We are just a medium. So take it as its from him.

PEACE
Hitesh

Evie

Post by Evie » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:39 pm

Thanks...  this was speedy reply  :smt002

You do really write very well... Lots of this is over my head,
at the present time... but interesting. Sooner or later I will *get it.  
I am drawn to understanding this subject myself...

Living in the centre of the earth is difficult to imagine...  :smt017
Life on other planets though is.....  :smt003

Thinking and pondering on Atlantis and Lemuria.... Interesting ... indeed.

P E A C E
Evie    :smt039

hit1710

Hi Evie

Post by hit1710 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:43 pm

Well you are coming across this for a reason and definately you get it eventually.  

PEACE
Hitesh

Samson

Post by Samson » Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:53 am

Yes, now we need to get everyone to see the bigger picture.

Return to “Everyday Predictions”