past predictioons!

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

meg

past predictioons!

Post by meg » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:12 pm

I find it interesting, these are things I have predicted over a 10 years period.

When I met my husband I was only 17 years old.  something toold me that this was the man I was going to marry.  I married him when I was 25.

I predicted that would have 2 kids, a boy and a girl.  we have a son but now we are separated so I guess I was wrong about this one.

5 months after we got married I got pregnant but something told me right away that I was going to miscarry.  1 week later I miscarried.  Almost immediately following the miscarriage (it was end of december 2005), I looked my husband straight in the face and told him that I would be pregnant by March 2006 and that we would have a baby by december 2006.  I got pregnant in february 2006 and gave birth to our son in early november 2006.  

I knew in December 2006 that our marriage was on the rocks and I told my husband that if he did not move us out of his parents place asap that our marriage was not last until July 2007 (when he wanted to start looking for a new house).  Dh and I separated in March 2007.  Since then I have not predicted anything sice stress is cloding my mind.

Evie

Post by Evie » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:46 pm

Hi Meg....   :smt039

Please forgive me for being amused by your post...
I wasn't at the begining, really! I was seriously reading about
your situation and then your ending made me laugh out loud...

Ahhh  hun, I can't tell if you are actually predicting your future,
kinda looks like it though, doesn't it?  Yet, I think you are smart
in deciding not create more predictions...  :smt002
maybe imagining a "positive outcome" would be more helpful to you.  :smt102

On a final note I think you are adorable... :smt003
May you find P E A C E in your life.

EVIE :smt109

RevBear

Post by RevBear » Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:29 pm

Hi Meg;

There are those who believe that you can and do create your own future. That whatever you
continually think will happen, will happen, in your own life at least.
I am not sure that I believe that, but I try to go through liife thinking only good thoughts and
my life, though not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, hasn't been all that bad.
What I am saying is, maybe you were writing your future in lieu of predicting it.

Think good thoughts.

Love and Light

RevBear
"I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today"
  ---William Allen White---

cchibu

hi

Post by cchibu » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:04 am

How could you do this. Is there any strength or indication?
shrikant

meg

Post by meg » Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:43 pm

I believe that everyone has a "sixth sense" to some extent.  For us women we like to call it womens intuition.  I don't know if I would like to call it predicting the future but it is very similar.  I have always followed my intuitions and they have been right 9 times out of 10.

Return to “Everyday Predictions”