The end or doomsday...

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

PurpleHaze

The end or doomsday...

Post by PurpleHaze » Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:11 pm

This is something I have been unable to shake for a long time.  I wanted to cast it off as a bad dream, but it won't go away:

2012 will play a significant role in the end, but it is not the end per se.  There are several levels of changes and 2012 will be one of them.

When death is mentioned, it is a metaphor for something else that I can still not put into words.  This is going to be a chess game and good and evil will both play hard.  The prize is the Earth.

Some of the players know who they are and some do not. Status, money, ethnicity, etc do not mean anything.  When the game is to begin, everyone will inherently know which position is his or hers.

Samson

Post by Samson » Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:53 pm

Hello PurpleHaze, whats coming isn't going to be the end of life as we all know it but the beginning of the major changes this planet is going to go through and we the inhabitants of this planet will be part of the the change as well. The first phase of the change has already begun and as the time comes nearer to the year 2012 we will start to become one with the universe. So from today and onwards we need to all bond together and help all the people who feel confused and frightened, we need to explain to them that everything is going to be fine and not to be afraid and that they will witness a new birth of our home.

Samson.

firejakc

Post by firejakc » Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:14 pm

why all the prediction is all on 2012?
FireJakc~0~

Graceofthespirits

Very true.

Post by Graceofthespirits » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:49 pm

Everyone needs to listen, and prepare themselves we each have a role. what will be yours. know one knows but yourself.
So i feel everyone like you said needs to prepare themselves for this time and be ready.
graceofthespirits

Return to “Everyday Predictions”