World will not be destroyed in 2012 !!!!!!!!!!

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:32 pm

what part dado89?  This post has 2 very different view points.

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Samson

Post by Samson » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:33 am

Not everybody will believe what they read or see unless it has been put in front of them and set in concrete, there will be changes happening that some will notice, the reasoning behind all of this has nothing to do with who will win or loose, it's all going to take place to set things right.

Samson.

theonetrueself

Post by theonetrueself » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:27 pm

I believe it will be a raise in conciousness far more than a cataclysmic despotism...
It is the age of aquarius... there are lots of bridges that havent been built in complete understanding.
We're a bit underintegrated but not for long... we are going to wake up really soon and the system will pay.
Love.

harrypatyal

Hi all

Post by harrypatyal » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:52 pm

very interesting piece of information .. i always wondered where this world is heading we all know .. not all the times we choose the right leaders and as a result one lots of powers ie which world primeirs have can be misused any time..
Live Life King Size

stan-wells

world without end

Post by stan-wells » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:49 pm

I think it doubtful that our "world leaders" would exercise the power needed to destroy the world - at least not intentionally.  

What may happen is a biologic or chemical agent that goes awry (more likely biologic than chemical due to the containment issues) or  a "natural" disaster that may be caused accidently or even accelerated by mankind's indifference.

Short of extra-terrestrial in nature, few natural disasters would eliminate mankind from the face of the planet (albeit nature's ability at human population control may take some very harsh measures to protect itself and the rest of the population of this planet).

stan

Smaug

Post by Smaug » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:56 am

veryt interesting. I've rea dmany different theories about 2012. I personally do not belive that the Goddess would destroy. We are part of the Divine, and it woudl affect her as wall.
Blessed be.

starlife

Post by starlife » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:38 pm

Hit1710,

Thank you for sharing this very interesting bit of information.

This reminded me of an interview I saw on Consious Media Network (taped in 2005) with a woman named Delores Cannon.  She is a hypnotherapist and has worked with people who claimed they had been abducted by ETs.  While in a very deep state of hypnosis, the ETs themselves came through and spoke.  They are a highly evolved beings and said that they have been watching over the earth through out all of time.  They are very concerned that the human race is going to destroy itself and they will not allow that to happen.   They said that the human race is a grand experiment of intelligence and free will.  They will intervene if they think we are at the point of no return.

There's lots of other stuff on the interview too.  She has some books on this subject as well if anyone is interested.

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:51 pm

I'm getting my kool-aid ready.

Sei no Senshi

Post by Sei no Senshi » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:10 am

theonetrueself wrote:It is the age of aquarius...
It's not the age of Aquarius...we still have quite some time for that...like...four hundred years.
sidewalk_bends wrote:I'm getting my kool-aid ready.
Is that a Signs reference?  ^.^

Samson

Post by Samson » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:32 am

Was going to jump in here and say something but changed my mind.

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:08 pm

Come on Samson, we want to hear.

Samson

Post by Samson » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:07 pm

I will say what must be said in good time.

Andypants

Post by Andypants » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:11 am

I seen the date 22nd December 2012 in my own prophecy as the coming of Christ. The dya of intervention.
The day before is 21st December 2012.
The finaly day of things as we know them.
The day when most of the world will give up and assume we are all to die.
The extra terristrials are angels. Gods servents to our world.
Last edited by Andypants on Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dhav

Post by dhav » Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:35 am

yup some of the ET are angels from the highest dimension.

KASATSA

instead of thinking about destruction, let us think about preservation

Post by KASATSA » Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:50 pm

Whether destruction will occur or not is not in our hands. What is in our hands is that we can preserve the world. We must collectively stand against the acts of terror and violence and bring in peace. WE must learn to be satisfied and humble and then only we can have preserve the future.

Return to “Everyday Predictions”