world war 3

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Amethyst-Jen

Post by Amethyst-Jen » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:53 pm

pamDemonium wrote:um in case no one noticed, women go into combat these days.

I don't know how anyone can call the USA a place of relgious freedom. Oh yes free to practice your religion but dont expect a moslem or hindu or athiest to make president. There is much prejudice and fear of these people and most are peace loving family orientated like the rest of us. Try getting a job in a big company and put down your religion as 'athiest'.  I promise not to continue my rant but it is an irritant of mine that  wars are so often based on religion. 'your a moslem....you must be a terrorist'. 'Christians are taught to forgive and turn the other cheek and yet they have no problem defending their homes with a gun or sentencing someone to the electric chair.

I don't believe we will have a world war 3. The suicide bombers will continue. And gov'ts in the west will use satilite and sophisticated technology to keep track of citizens.
I understand your irritation, but in the US, like other free countries, you are still FREE to be and believe what you want. Noone says you can't be a hindu, muslim or athiest.  You aren't being thrown in jail and persecuted for having those beliefs.  I think you are confusing law and the nature of people. Our laws dictate that you can believe any religion you want and you can openly speak of it without harm, yet there are some people who choose to like or dislike a person based on their religion. Not all of us do. I'm sorry you feel the way you do about Christians, but are you not doing the same thing you have just accused us of?  You are assuming the worst because of a few radicals.

How do you know an athiest has never become President?  Again, you are assuming much.  Presidents lie and I would not doubt for a second that pretending to believe in God, in order to get votes, is something a very many have done.

soul2ebl

Post by soul2ebl » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:33 pm

Alot of predictions are made..how many of them are true...hope this one isnt

Roism

Post by Roism » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:23 pm

I think that WWIII will happen when the permanent members of the UN elect idoits to lead their countries.

USA has already done their job, France just elected their idiot and its matter of time for China, Russia and UK to fulfill their destiny. Its matter of time...question is when and how?

My 2 Cents

Samson

Post by Samson » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:35 am

Very good point made here, that's just what we all need, the whole world run by idiots.

passionatepainter

Male imbalance in China

Post by passionatepainter » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:18 pm

Maybe the male imbalance in China will be a good thing. Eventually those males will seek out females and mate with them. I always think that a blend of the DNA is preferable to racial purity which becomes inbreeding in time. Of course their way of seeking out females may be to "take" them (probably along with their lands) from surrounding cultures.
Passionate Painter
No link in signatures...Please read rules.

Samson

Post by Samson » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:28 pm

Oh no we don't want them to mate, there's far to many of them already.

myoushu

World war 3

Post by myoushu » Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:35 pm

I have mete sothe boys meny taims but only in sweden. I myself have very many religion pests in my family. We are mormons now, but have the jewish and protestant blood in as, we have more but i dont know all off them. We have a lot of different bloods in oss in my family. So it is not hard to find what you are looking for, if you search properly. It is not that it must be a persen from your country you know ;P

Bless Elin

Amethyst-Jen

Post by Amethyst-Jen » Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:16 pm

Roism wrote:I think that WWIII will happen when the permanent members of the UN elect idoits to lead their countries.

USA has already done their job, France just elected their idiot and its matter of time for China, Russia and UK to fulfill their destiny. Its matter of time...question is when and how?

My 2 Cents

except that "idiot" will be gone in a year.  :smt003

makowtom

Post by makowtom » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:47 pm

I can opnly HOPE for world acceptance...Wolrd Peace will not happen for many generations - but if we do not blow ourselves away - it will happen.....When we are each re born in eachothers lives....when we have life expereinces form every society and religion - Peace will come.

firejakc

war

Post by firejakc » Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:12 pm

i think it will happen earlier. but why worry, we cant be sure whether we can see the tommorow sun.
FireJakc~0~

PaganPriest

Post by PaganPriest » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:24 pm

Dec 21, 1012 was predicted by the Mayans as the end of the world and, I believe, other cultures have had similar dates for aemageddon. The person you saw seems to be similar the Christian anti-christ as predicted in Revelations and a precursor to the Rapture.
As a race we seem determined to bring about self destruction. I guess only time will tell.
My karma ran over your dogma - Sorry :)

Graceofthespirits

Everyone has an opinion

Post by Graceofthespirits » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:32 pm

WW3, Armageddon,anti chirst, I feel that we should not worry so much as to when it will all happen, but just prepare ourselves and all those we meet for it to happen, we all are very aware of it going to be here, but the question has always been when.

So i ask you have you prepared your children, friends, loved ones, everyone you have met or worked with, for this time.  Make people stronger in themselves and learning to share, in there knowledge is how we will all survive.
graceofthespirits

ash1234

WWIII

Post by ash1234 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:35 pm

For those interested in this topic you might want to read the book world war III authored by Dr Annirudh Joshi.It is prediction supported by sound research and study.
God with us

Earthqwest

Vision

Post by Earthqwest » Mon May 26, 2008 2:13 pm

Hi, Thanks for the post.

Each religion is built on the previous, as with cities. So your vision is accurate when you said he was raised in Judaism and Islam.  (:-)

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Tue May 27, 2008 1:16 pm

Anyone else see the irony of WW3 being posted in 'Everyday Predictions'.
Some days you are the cart and other days the horse; either way you still get shafted.

"I thought you'd be bigger," (read it how you will).

Return to “Everyday Predictions”