100 Predictions.( 26 to 53 added on page 2)

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:02 pm

The problem with Nostradamus is that like a lot of other things it's all up to interpretation. Nothing is said outright.

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:48 am

Sidewalks, if he said it right up front would you believe it or would you just think that he was a nutter. Nostradamus told it how he saw it and there's a lot of us who can see it as well, but the difference with us we don't want to cause mass hysteria.

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:36 pm

That's the difference between you and I. I don't believe anyone can truly see it. A lot of people believe they do and I can accept that. But I believe the true future is only known by One.

Yes I believe people can and have premonitions. Yes I believe sometimes people are revealed things to help guide or help them to cope with something they may not have otherwise coped with, but I don't believe in people reading the future outright. I have my thoughts on it. Anyway, I'll leave it at that because I know there are many who would disagree with my view.

Take it easy Samson.

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:06 pm

No Poblemo.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:59 am

Well I think there is something to be said about him, he is still famous long after death.  I like his quatrains they are interesting.

We are all allowed an opinion as long as we are nice and friendly about our opinions.  the good thing is there are no right and wrong answers just now.

I wouldn't like it very much if my ideas and thoughts were rubbished in a horrible way.

Suzi XXX
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:48 pm

suzisco wrote:Well I think there is something to be said about him, he is still famous long after death.  I like his quatrains they are interesting.

We are all allowed an opinion as long as we are nice and friendly about our opinions.  the good thing is there are no right and wrong answers just now.

I wouldn't like it very much if my ideas and thoughts were rubbished in a horrible way.

Suzi XXX

The interesting is, sometimes our thoughts and ideas are rubbish. I've had my fair share of of them. And wow, when you can really see that in yourself, life takes on a whole new view. It's quite interesting I think. You feel alive. Don't see it as such a bad thing.

:smt012

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:14 pm

I think you missed the point.  As the moderator its my job to make sure that people feel comfortable posting in this forum.

I like to promote an air of friendliness so that people feel they can put their predictions here for us to see.  

You are right to a certain degree, at some point in our lives we do see ourselves as others do and thats not always pleasant.  

However what i am asking for is the air of warmth here not the air of being patronised.  This is not a forum to discuss whats right and wrong.  Its a place for discussing everyday predictions in a non threatening, non patronising and friendly manner.

Suzi
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Samson

Post by Samson » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:26 pm

And that's putting it nicely.

Well done Suzi.

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:05 pm

I haven't missed the point at all btw. I was asked my view of Nostradamus after making a comment and I said it as such.

Being patronizing is mocking someone and telling them if they were Jesus, they would already have the answer, but then again I wasn't the one who said that.

Anyhow, I understand where you are coming from. It will not prevent me from being me.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:06 pm

Hmm, your reply saddens me.  I think what you will find was it was you who said that Nostradamus was a joke and you also became insulting to Samson when he challenged your statement about Nostradamus.  You are indeed very free to be who you are however I require a certain level of politeness in this forum.  

Perhaps your thoughts belong in a more open forum such as the general discussion forum.  I would recomend that in future your statements belong there.

I will be closing this thread as it has soured and has become uncomfortable.

Suzi

Return to “Everyday Predictions”