IS it true

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Cyn23

IS it true

Post by Cyn23 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:34 am

I had a dream last month or so about a map that showed America, As i looked at the map i noticed that the east coast was deserted, it was like the desert, underwater, and i saw like dinosaurs coming unto the plains from the water. On the other side, like the middle of the Map Texas and all it was green and looked alive, but where California was , there was storms hectic, but not deserted, what do you make of this dream. Is it a prediction/ premonition? You be the judge.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:22 am

I think that dreams are very symbolic, you need to take out the sidelines and decide what the real issue in your dream is and then wait and see if thats what comes true.  sounds like a very traumatic event in america and probably adverse weather stuff.

Samson

Post by Samson » Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:58 am

Why is it always America that's affected by all these disasters?

weezerwall

Post by weezerwall » Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:26 pm

Because it's the new "Soddom and Gamorrah?"  :)  Just kidding, Samson!

I know it's no laughing matter - but as an expatriate your emotional survival depends on your ability to stay positive and smile through your tears/anger. Sometimes, you don't know whether to laugh or cry when news/predictions/dreams like these come your way.!! (Scary, scary). Nevertheless, I am happy when people share their information - it's important.  

I believe the dream/prediction that says that WHATEVER happens is the result of the LIFE SAVING 'WILL" (divine, cosmic or collective) to create, heal and perhaps "atone".

Namaste,
Weezer

Psychic Chef

break

Post by Psychic Chef » Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:27 pm

Hi
You are seeing the collapse of the San Andreas fault which would separate Cal from the rest of America.
Cheers Pete

Amethyst-Jen

Re: break

Post by Amethyst-Jen » Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:46 pm

Psychic Chef wrote:Hi
You are seeing the collapse of the San Andreas fault which would separate Cal from the rest of America.
Cheers Pete
You know, my grandfather (years ago) bought property on the San Andreas because he KNEW that one day it would be ocean front property. Of course he's passed now and thankfully the property sold (amazingly). Maybe he really did know something we didn't?

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:59 pm

It's a dream - that's all. It's just your subconscious mind bumbling along, get over it.

spiritguide

your dream and your body your home and your universe.

Post by spiritguide » Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:11 pm

It depends when you have your dream... did you have it in the wee hours of the night or did you have it just before you woke up?

usually dreams relate to our bodies and our relaitonships or even our own houses/yards that we live in....

do your nabours have dogs?

are your sinks slow to drain?

are you soon to pay off a bill and have a bit more cash?

can you relate what i am saying to your dream?  

for myself the dreams i have just before i wake up is when spirit is trying to tell me something... the dreams i have in the wee hours of the morning usually have to do with my subconchous trying to tell me something to do with my body "the world or country"  or the area i live in... my body being the house and plot of land where i live....

what do you think... can you relate what i am saying here to your dream?

i look forward to your reply... bill

Cyn23

Response

Post by Cyn23 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:22 pm

Well the dream was weird to me, its like it came out of no where and appeared, and as  i was looking on it turned to 3D, as if i was really seing this actually happen. I always know when someone or an animal is going to die, and they usually die the next day, or i see it on the news. Anyway but yeah they usual come in the middle of the night, like i wake up suddenly around 3 or 4 and write them down. I remember at least 2 or 3 dreams a night if im not focused on anything. No my neighbors have no dogs, sinks brand new, bills upon bills no extra so no i cant relate to that, because none of that was in my dream. Just me sitting in a black jeep looking at a living map.

fdo_claves

Post by fdo_claves » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:10 pm

i think that is true, because the simbols are the all the world

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:10 am

All dreams have some kind of meaning, it's the understanding of them thats the hard part.

schono

dreams are reflections of yourself...

Post by schono » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:44 pm

whatever happen in your dream is directly associated with who you are and what you think.

harrypatyal

sun magazine

Post by harrypatyal » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:43 pm

Referring to the first post: i read the similar article in sun magzine last issue that someone long time ago had a map which had similar affect on california and don't rememeber precisely

harrypatyal

america

Post by harrypatyal » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:46 pm

its not just america which affected a lot its just that you are in america and you hear things affecting america all the time

Samson

Post by Samson » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:27 am

The world is great and America is just one part of it, not the whole.

Return to “Everyday Predictions”