IS it true

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Novus

Re: IS it true

Post by Novus » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:51 pm

Cyn23 wrote:I had a dream last month or so about a map that showed America, As i looked at the map i noticed that the east coast was deserted, it was like the desert, underwater, and i saw like dinosaurs coming unto the plains from the water. On the other side, like the middle of the Map Texas and all it was green and looked alive, but where California was , there was storms hectic, but not deserted, what do you make of this dream. Is it a prediction/ premonition? You be the judge.
Oh God, I hope that's in the far future. I live on the East Coast. Either way, my cousins would be happy, seeing as they live in Texas.

There aren't any coincidences. Your subconscious showed you this dream for a reason. Perhaps the East coast will one day be deserted. Or maybe it's showing you to stay away from California and the East coast and move to Texas...
Sun sign Taurus with Capricorn ascendant.
Life path number 8

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:49 am

Or you could move to Australia where you most likely will be safe.

Sei no Senshi

Post by Sei no Senshi » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:59 am

Or Canada, no one ever hears anything about Canada.

They are still up there, right?  Hm...suspicious...

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:33 pm

But isn't Canada part of America, the only thing that separates the two is a border, and to me thats still to close.

Cyn23

Cynthia

Post by Cyn23 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:51 pm

I only hope it is in the future when i am no longer around but damn im only 23 ill probally make it that long... You see how everything is changing, its getting hotter and hotter. I use to live in Boston and i went for a visit , now in October it is suppose to be already freezing, there is def, no 80 degree marks, but there it was. Now if the summer is like that what is the winter going to be and will it last longer and longer until Boston is frozen. MAybe thats what the dinos represented in my dream a new begining or end or both. But even so def not living in Cali and or that direction it looked crazy with the weather, and disaster prone.
Cynthia

lexie1234

Post by lexie1234 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:55 am

hehe

i live in australia thank goodness for that:)

personally i do believe your dream is more of a premontion however the future is always changing so if it does not happen it's probably because someone has come up with a solution before there was even a problem.

thats just my opinion though.

lexie

Return to “Everyday Predictions”