Golden Wings.

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:32 pm

Nothing to add...just everytime I browse past this topic "Golden Wings" I think of this pretty image...
Attachments
DS~GoldenWings!.jpg
DS~GoldenWings!.jpg (22.69 KiB) Viewed 1413 times

Vance_Pants

Post by Vance_Pants » Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:54 am

My grandpa spoke of such a bird sitting on a light pole outside our house for several days in a row; but one day it was scared off by something and it hasn't come back sence!

Vance_Pants

Post by Vance_Pants » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:00 am

Sei no Senshi wrote: Maybe that's what they were about all along.

Telling me I needed to get a look at what's going on, or perhaps confirming I'm where I need to be and doing what I need to be doing.

Deep stuff.
Yes, I think that's what those birds mean to those who see them. They're to tell you to pay attention to the world around you, and keep your wits about you. A good lesson, I'd say.
(why the hell do I talk like that when I get all spiritual?)

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:55 pm

Hi,

I don't normally venture on this forum.

My view is, for you to look at what you may learn from this experience, or what significance it may have? Is there perhaps a lesson to learn? or is it co-incidence.

I have 2 experiences with birds which repeats over and over. We stay in a dry region in SA's north, 18 km from Zimbabwe border. We noticed a woodland thrush continously pecking on our window in the lounge.

What was funny, we own two houses and they are next to each other. We started extending the one and moved into the other one. The bird followed and started pecking at the lounge window as well. I ascribe it to territorial "marking", some may see it differently.

At our one restaurant, we have a dove, it flew in and stayed, he was taken outside, but merely flew back in, still staying. When me or hubby leave he wants to follow us, going to the loo, you'll find him searching where we are. It gets dangerous for him when he follows us into the kitchen, stoves etc. At night we close him with a sheet, he actually gets all exited because he knows now is bedtime!!

What to make of this?
Do as you want, Harm none!

jarday

what's your feeling?

Post by jarday » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:16 pm

I think you need to consider the feelings, thoughts or people that these birds represented. What did you think when you saw them? Would they remind you of someone or a time?
toknowthefutureistobeguided

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:00 am

Hi Jarday,

Our Dove ventured out a few times, everytime a bit longer, but still returning, she or he has left about two weeks ago, and hasn't returned.

I'll need to think about him, he will most probably see us in a month or two! The dove brought memories of my mom or my previous partner who passed over, both of them were very gentle people with wonderfull characteristics.

Blessed be
Do as you want, Harm none!

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:37 pm

You ever come to a conclusion on this? I came across someone who saw something similar, and wondered what your thoughts were.
I am just like you.

Return to “Everyday Predictions”