2011 BIG changes!

Predict things you foresee here. It could be about anything and everything. It could be global importance like an earthquake or it could be something as mundane as... the weather - LOL - just kidding about the weather part.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:41 pm

Andypants wrote:All realities shall move into one reality. Although i have come to believe this will not happen until December 2012.
Until then i see many wars and durbulance in the physical world, but i do not see the realms of all reality interlinking until December 2012.

Hi Andy, we are on the same page. The end of things as we know it is a reference to a sudden shift in consciousness is my sense. How will everyone handle this?

queen of the south

Post by queen of the south » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:11 pm

Reality is only perception,all perceptions are different.
Everything is possible:all that is needed is belief

Andypants

Post by Andypants » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:38 am

it is like a artwork in a gallery.
There is 1 picture. In which everyone looks and views, comments and admires or dislikes.
Each person see the picture under different lighting, different angles, while resting in different moods and feelings. Each person looks at the picture and has a different perception of it. To each person the reality of the picture is different.
So for each person reality is different, according to there perception.
But it is not reality that changes for each person, but simply there perception.

An artist can view it and say one day while grumpy,
"i do not like this picture, there is to much shading and it appears to dark and gloomy, with only a few points of light focus how can i draw much goodness from this picture?"
then he may come back again in a good mood and say,
"i like this picture, for although there exists much shadows, it is a in great contrast to the few points of light and through the acknowledgment of the spaces where the light does not exist, the places in which the light does exist bring forth exceeding beauty, for they are in direct contrast to the shadow which exists around them. Therefor the darkness is good for it draws the contrast which creates the exceeding beauty in the light, and the light is good for it is light and in light exists beauty.
For if only dark existed there would be nothing, but if only light existed it would not be beautiful for there would be nothing to draw attention to its beauty."

For both opinions, both perspectives exist in the person, but the reality is unchanged, only the perspective.

It is only with time that reality does change, and it is through perspective that future change in time might occur. Through our collective perspective it is us who help paint the picture that is reality. If our perspectives are all doom and gloom, so will the picture be painted in such a way. However if we can all learn to appreciate the beauty that exists in all things, then the picture may be painted to represent that beauty, and all shall find goodness in the viewing of such a picture.

Therefor, in the now, our perspective changes nothing but itself, only the picture exists which is reality. However, through our perspective as an individual and as a group we may help in the painting of the picture, so that tomorrow, the picture may be changed, and there will exist a different reality. However there is still just a single true reality, which in it exists the perspective of many.

So how it is we change reality?
You change your perspective now. so that through time a different reality may exist.

How shall everyone handle this upcoming change of perspective, and therefor the accompanying change of reality?
For those who survive the tribulations that are to come by a result of our current reality, they shall embrace it. The earth is in need of truth but it does not wish to hear it. Through these difficult times not only will people begin to hear the truth, they will wish for it. Reality will change not as a forceful application but by the wish of the multitude who will see the error in the current reality and perspective and seek to redeem themselves to the truth and a deeper understanding of things.
Things beyond the latest dolly magazine, latest footy show, latest new pizza topping or super size discount deal at the slaughterhouse.
Real and lasting things, internal things.
Many wait patiently for that day.

queen of the south

Post by queen of the south » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:11 am

Ok,that was a masterpiece.Thanks .
Everything is possible:all that is needed is belief

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:53 am

Thank you Andy, for your response. Maybe we are like that ant who is one inch from a huge billboard, from his limited view, reality is a lot different than what it really is? We need the wind of the Spirit to carry us a far off, in order to truly see!

Lycona

December 21, 2012

Post by Lycona » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:10 am

The Mayans had a very elaborate calendar that ended on December 21, 2012, effectively predicting several thousand years into the future the winter solstice and a planetary alignment.  The theories I have read an heard about have been quite diverse and range from hey the Mayans got tired and had to find a good place to end their calendar to the world is going to end!  Some of the views have also been positive, though.  Some see this date as the beginning of a new age in human consciousness.  

I recently picked up a deck called the 2013 Oracle.  It is a unique system that spotlights the changes occuring after the winter solstice 2012.  Not coincidentally, the numbers 20 and 13 are integral in the Mayan calendar.

I'm by no means an expert on Mayan history, culture, religion, or the calendar itself.  I'm an enthusiast who finds it pretty interesting.  My own personal view is that the Mayans did a great job in predicting a certain celestial event which in itself will probably be significant in some important way that influences and affects the world.  But, I don't think the world is going to end.  

Anyone who has any interesting theories or specific interest in this topic I invite to give their input.  Also, does anyone have any opinion on the possible connection between the increased incident of crop circles as we get closer to this fascinating date.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste great with ketchup.

Return to “Everyday Predictions”